Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State (26538 Views)

Sos For The Victims Of Flooding In Anyama Ogbia Bayelsa / Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo / Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by MalcoImX: 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4045597_img20160801044233_jpeg65a035b07165d6dd6c4e2368618a2526

First Mainland Bridge built by President Jonathan in Bayelsa ready for commissioning . .
Kai Jonathan wan kill these people. If this is his First Mainland, then it would be in the 22nd Century before they get a Second Mainland, not to talk of Third and Foutth Mainland.
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by dannyben5: 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
misscabby:
u cant fit laff?
yes o i can't fit....
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by CHIJIOKE1314: 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
legendsilver:
Them don dey come for my head o cheesy

Mind you, I am a Niger Deltan that sees Nigeria as one.

God bless Nigeria

EWU! You are not a 'Niger Deltan' , rather you are from the Niger Delta area..

Niger Delta is not you tribe nor a state nor your LGA ..so stop fooling yourself and tell us exactly which part of the NigerDelta u are from..
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by legendsilver(m): 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

EWU! You are not a 'Niger Deltan' , rather you are from the Niger Delta area..

Niger Delta is not you tribe nor a state nor your LGA ..so stop fooling yourself and tell us exactly which part of the NigerDelta u are from..
E dey sweet my belle say my topic dey pain tongue you.
Hihihihih
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by sekundosekundo: 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2016
Abagworo:

Jonathan couldn't have managed this economic situation like Buhari. Oil prices are down, production cut down by 50% by Avengers and gas supply to power plants destroyed. Only an upright leader like Buhari can manage the situation. Check out Saudi Arabia and Venezuela with less population and high oil production then appreciate Buhari's miracle. Be patient and read the news articles one at a time as I will only paste one story.

http://m.ndtv.com/indians-abroad/india-says-to-bring-back-workers-facing-food-crisis-in-saudi-arabia-1438452

http://www.salon.com/2016/05/06/saudia_arabia_is_in_serious_trouble_americas_partner/

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/22/venezuela-economic-crisis-guardian-briefing

http://abcnews.go.com/International/venezuelas-economic-crisis-requires-foreign-intervention-expert/story?id=40017947

NEW DELHI/DUBAI: India said on Sunday it will
send a government minister to Saudi Arabia to
try to bring back more than 10,000 Indian
workers who are facing a "food crisis" because
they are unable to afford meals after being laid
off from their jobs.

Low oil prices have forced the Saudi
government to slash spending since last year,
putting heavy pressure on the finances of local
construction firms which rely on state contracts.

As a result, some companies have been
struggling to pay foreign workers and have laid
off tens of thousands, leaving many with no
money for food let alone for tickets home.
Foreign Minister Sushma Swaraj on Saturday
said over 10,000 Indians in Saudi Arabia and
Kuwait were facing a "food crisis" because of
economic hardships, while appealing to an
estimated 3 millions Indians living in Saudi
Arabia for help.

"Large number of Indians have lost their jobs in
Saudi Arabia and Kuwait. The employers have
not paid wages, closed down their factories,"
she tweeted on Saturday.

Minister of State for External Affairs, VK Singh,
will travel to Saudi Arabia next week.
Ms Swaraj said on Saturday that Minister of
State for external affairs, MJ Akbar, would take
up the issue with the authorities in the two
Middle Eastern countries, saying the
government was monitoring the situation on an
hourly basis.

"While situation in Kuwait is manageable,
matters are much worse in Saudi Arabia," she
said in a tweet.

Separately, the Consulate General of India in
Jeddah said on its official Twitter feed on
Saturday that it had distributed 15,475 kg of
food over the past three days in association
with the Indian community.

Story for the gods. Tell me what your Buhari have achieved ever since he was born.
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by CioAngels(f): 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
Gej, am wondering what could be going through your mind right now? See what buhari is doing for his people in 14month and you were there for 6year, who build this GADA,(bridge) in late col raji rasaki's word. What a shame gej.
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by greatman247(m): 4:45am On Aug 02, 2016
shamecurls:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

World class suspension bridge

Must have taken him 6 years to build this edifice

If the 3rd mainland bridge could be upgraded to this, Then the days of traffic congestion re over.

you are very funny.... LOL. Na some people hero people dey mess up like this.... hahahahahahahaha
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by makazona(m): 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
yomz1e:
And who is your source of " no immunity against him" so you saying he only lived on his salary and didn't gain any financial gains from his corrupt fraudulent regime? Get ur head out of GEJ /PEJ arses and receive sense.

I have alot of problem with you and your type.

First, your hatred for GEJ has clouded your sense of judgment. How come you couldn't even read my comment without bias? Was it bcz I mentioned your arch enemy without criticizing him (as you expected)? Shame on you!

Second, you have a comprehension problem which made you to jump into your normal rant of corruption. Where did I mention that he is a saint or lived only on his salary. Now if you believe (and have facts to back it up) that he enriched himself through corrupt means, by all means, go to the courts.

Enough of all these media trial cum crucifixion. Go get him if you have genuine reasons.

Meanwhile, the man of integrity is actually blazing the trail in good governance. The happy masses can testify to that. Abi?
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by yomz1e(m): 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
I can tell you love the guy, Anyways good for you, only time will tell. The truth can't be hidden forever. Watch this space. I don't need to enter a dialogue with GEJ bot!

makazona:

I have alot of problem with you and your type.

First, your hatred for GEJ has clouded your sense of judgment. How come you couldn't even read my comment without bias? Was it bcz I mentioned your arch enemy without criticizing him (as you expected)? Shame on you!

Second, you have a comprehension problem which made you to jump into your normal rant of corruption. Where did I mention that he is a saint or lived only on his salary. Now if you believe (and have facts to back it up) that he enriched himself through corrupt means, by all means, go to the courts.

Enough of all these media trial cum crucifixion. Go get him if you have genuine reasons.

Meanwhile, the man of integrity is actually blazing the trail in good governance. The happy masses can testify to that. Abi?
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by makazona(m): 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2016
yomz1e:
I can tell you love the guy, Anyways good for you, only time will tell. The truth can't be hidden forever. Watch this space. I don't need to enter a dialogue with GEJ bot!

I made my comments without calling you names. Here you are calling me a robot for giving you MY personal opinion, which I am entitled to.

It is sad to say, your education (if you had any) is a waste.

Now, run along kid!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Rejected British Offer To Rescue Seized Chibok Schoolgirls - GUARDIAN UK / Nasir El-rufai And His Wife, Aisha Loved Up In New Photos / Peter Obi & Datti's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Kano State Women (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.