Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

How To Make Her Know You Will Be Good In Bed Without Actually Telling Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Her Know You Will Be Good In Bed Without Actually Telling Her (792 Views)

10 Ways She Asks A Man Out, Without Actually Asking Him Out! / Ways To Tell A Girl You Like Her Without Telling Her / My Friend's Boyfriend's Trying To Hit On Me..do I Let Her Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Her Know You Will Be Good In Bed Without Actually Telling Her by Jhordan: 5:56am On Aug 01, 2016
It can come off as conceited or bragging if you go around telling every woman how great you are in the sack. Now, most women assume that men who go on and on about their sexual prowess are really not that great in bed. So, verbally announcing how much she will love being with you will only hurt your chances of ever seeing her naked. Here are other ways to let her know, without actually saying it.

Read more at: https://relationshiptrendlls..com.ng/2016/07/how-to-make-her-know-you-will-be-good.html
Re: How To Make Her Know You Will Be Good In Bed Without Actually Telling Her by duduade: 5:59am On Aug 01, 2016
Rubbish...

Look into her eyes and say

"ladies like it baaaad"

Finish she will understand
Re: How To Make Her Know You Will Be Good In Bed Without Actually Telling Her by shamecurls(m): 6:01am On Aug 01, 2016
Monday morning Iranu!

1 Like

Re: How To Make Her Know You Will Be Good In Bed Without Actually Telling Her by youngest85(m): 6:34am On Aug 01, 2016
I'm a skinny bad guy!
Re: How To Make Her Know You Will Be Good In Bed Without Actually Telling Her by cazchukwu: 7:35am On Aug 01, 2016
Luk am 4 eyes and say " Skinny nigga big ballz". She go jasi! grin

Srs

(1) (Reply)

RE: The Bro Code / Interesring FACT About Orgasm / "I Have Found Love Again".... Can Love Really Be Lost In The First Place?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.