Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

10 Ways She Asks A Man Out, Without Actually Asking Him Out! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways She Asks A Man Out, Without Actually Asking Him Out! (2338 Views)

When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ways She Asks A Man Out, Without Actually Asking Him Out! by BaesDiary: 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
It is common knowledge that when you ask a man out, you might be taken for granted by that man, some might not respect or really place a good value on you. This is because most men love the chase! They want to be the one to pursue you, ask you out and all that. It gives them a yes-i-did-it feeling! You dig?

Because of this knowledge, a girl might be feeling the boy, while the man might not be showing signs that he is interested in her. She wants to be respected, but she also want to date the man. She decides to bring a lot of tactics to work, who knows, she might just indirectly tell the man she wants him. Here's how a girl ask a man out, without asking him out.

1. She asks if you have eaten.
If she constantly ask you if you have taken meals, this is the first sign she's hitting on you. She understands that the way to a man's heart is his belly.

2. She constantly gives you gist of the men asking her out.
You are the one she gives a download of all the men disturbing her for a relationship. She's also quick to let you know she's not interested in them all. So, who do you think she likes? It's you, Bro!

3. She laughs at your driest joke.
So, you think you are a good comedian because you make her laugh? Nah, it's because she really likes you and wants you to know that you can make her happy.

4. She tells you she's bored.
If she always tell you she's bored, and she also tells you doesn't want to hang out with her girlfriends, she is definitely longing to hang out with you.

5. She calls you funny pet names
One way girls tell you they want you is to call you funny pet names. If she calls youbig head, mumu boy, naughty boy, she likes you.

6. She tells you that you are her best friend.
When she goes like 'I'm really free with you', 'I can be myself around you', 'it's a good feeling to know you are there when I need you', just know that she can't wait for you to ask her to be yours.

7. She says you are cute.
When she says 'you are kinda handsome', or she calls you 'Mr Cute', know that you got her tripping.

8. She likes it when you visit her
And she's quick to return the favour.

9. She says you are different from other men!
Need I say more?

10. She wants to know if you are seeing someone
You put up a display picture of a girl on your BBM or WhatsApp,  and she is like 'she's pretty, is that her?' Babe just want to know if she has some chances with you!

Source: http://www.baesdiary.com.ng/2017/04/10-ways-she-asks-man-out-without.html#more

Cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways She Asks A Man Out, Without Actually Asking Him Out! by elkraune(m): 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
so should we fry beans?
Re: 10 Ways She Asks A Man Out, Without Actually Asking Him Out! by Epositive(m): 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
my brother, just boil sugar cane
elkraune:
so should we fry beans?

6 Likes

Re: 10 Ways She Asks A Man Out, Without Actually Asking Him Out! by Rukkydelta(f): 2:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
embarassed
Re: 10 Ways She Asks A Man Out, Without Actually Asking Him Out! by BUTTERBEER: 2:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
11 - She calls you broke
Safiaa
Re: 10 Ways She Asks A Man Out, Without Actually Asking Him Out! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
I can do all these things and still not have any feeling for you. in short just know that you are In friendzone and there is no coming out.
Re: 10 Ways She Asks A Man Out, Without Actually Asking Him Out! by Mjshexy(f): 3:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hmm don't be deceived sir, we may just be thinking of your state of health & general well being but truly some ladies very much do all these mentioned above to show their interest cheesy
Re: 10 Ways She Asks A Man Out, Without Actually Asking Him Out! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
Please, how do we come out of recession...

3 Likes

Re: 10 Ways She Asks A Man Out, Without Actually Asking Him Out! by FemiEddy(m): 4:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
All this ain't true for Nigerian ladies......trust me
Re: 10 Ways She Asks A Man Out, Without Actually Asking Him Out! by chiraqDemon(m): 11:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
MhizTenderly:
I can do all these things and still not have any feeling for you. in short just know that you are In friendzone and there is no coming out.
Hoh my God
Funkee
U know u can go to jail for thaat angry

grin grin grin
Re: 10 Ways She Asks A Man Out, Without Actually Asking Him Out! by chiraqDemon(m): 11:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
From experience a girl will die for u but the moment u ask her out is when u will know that she sees u as a brother
Re: 10 Ways She Asks A Man Out, Without Actually Asking Him Out! by Nobody: 3:20am On Apr 24, 2017
ack in high school
this babe we don't talk but she knows me

So after high school
(she's already in oou now)

But right after that?
We started becoming close friends

She opens up to me a lot
She sends me a pics of her on bed one day we chatting in the evening she said it was a mistake
Later on i asked y she didn't come back home for Easter and she said he mom didn't allow her immediately she sends pics of her mom and her dad (her dad is in germany koren berg i think)
So yday she called me
Like 8am but outta fear i couldn't pick...

So today again she sent an audio she was singing a Muslim song so i sent this emoji

But later she said it was a mistake

Oh less i forget a guy toasted her

imagine she sent me all the screen shot of the guys's

Guys i just wanna ask,
Is she into me or what?
Cos i don't wanna make a bad move
Yes I'm a kid I'm 19
So bfor yu start to.bash

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways She Asks A Man Out, Without Actually Asking Him Out! by babyfaceafrica: 4:27am On Apr 24, 2017
Friend zone things
Re: 10 Ways She Asks A Man Out, Without Actually Asking Him Out! by akblings(m): 4:39am On Apr 24, 2017
11. And she loves watching chelsea matches with you....

12. She lyks predicting correct scores for you....(bet9ja)

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways She Asks A Man Out, Without Actually Asking Him Out! by BaesDiary: 10:05am On Apr 24, 2017
The signs of friend zone are different from the listed above!
Re: 10 Ways She Asks A Man Out, Without Actually Asking Him Out! by BaesDiary: 10:06am On Apr 24, 2017
Wapkoshcom:
ack in high school
this babe we don't talk but she knows me

So after high school
(she's already in oou now)

But right after that?
We started becoming close friends

She opens up to me a lot
She sends me a pics of her on bed one day we chatting in the evening she said it was a mistake
Later on i asked y she didn't come back home for Easter and she said he mom didn't allow her immediately she sends pics of her mom and her dad (her dad is in germany koren berg i think)
So yday she called me
Like 8am but outta fear i couldn't pick...

So today again she sent an audio she was singing a Muslim song so i sent this emoji

But later she said it was a mistake

Oh less i forget a guy toasted her

imagine she sent me all the screen shot of the guys's

Guys i just wanna ask,
Is she into me or what?
Cos i don't wanna make a bad move
Yes I'm a kid I'm 19
So bfor yu start to.bash

She didn't make a mistake sending those.

Babe is already into you.....

It's all up to you now, that's if you like her. wink

All the best!
Re: 10 Ways She Asks A Man Out, Without Actually Asking Him Out! by albacete(m): 11:24am On Apr 24, 2017
"Do you have a girlfriend?" Or "I don't want your girlfriend to break my head."

"Where do you live?" followed successively with "With your siblings/Do you stay alone?"

Once these two questions are asked, say no more. She has done all the asking, the ball is now in your court.

Low self esteem is when a girl asks you out directly/indirectly and you create a thread out of it. After being asked out more than twice by ladies, i stopped seeing it as a big deal. Contrary to public opinion, girls and ladies still ask guys out.
Re: 10 Ways She Asks A Man Out, Without Actually Asking Him Out! by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 24, 2017
BaesDiary:

She didn't make a mistake sending those.

Babe is already into you.....

It's all up to you now, that's if you like her. wink

All the best!
But what if she's seeing me as a close confidant
Re: 10 Ways She Asks A Man Out, Without Actually Asking Him Out! by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 24, 2017
#Yinmu undecided
Re: 10 Ways She Asks A Man Out, Without Actually Asking Him Out! by Celsony: 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
Mjshexy:
Hmm don't be deceived sir, we may just be thinking of your state of health & general well being but truly some ladies very much do all these mentioned above to show their interest cheesy

Which means op is right? grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways She Asks A Man Out, Without Actually Asking Him Out! by FineUsername(m): 4:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
grin

Re: 10 Ways She Asks A Man Out, Without Actually Asking Him Out! by Alphamale2017(m): 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2017
BUTTERBEER:
11 - She calls you broke
Safiaa
lmaoooo this one weak me

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways She Asks A Man Out, Without Actually Asking Him Out! by Headlesschicken(m): 6:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
undecided Relationships does not put food on d table,most times dis days,can i date u,x just a polite way of saying i wanna phuck u...

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of A Broke Playboy / I Need Your Advice / What Kind Of Marriage Is This? See As Bridegroom Squeeze Face.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.