Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,516 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

FCMB: Olisa Nwakoby Committed Suicide Over Personal Challenges - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FCMB: Olisa Nwakoby Committed Suicide Over Personal Challenges (60696 Views)

Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts / Lagos Big Boy Oliseh Nwakoby Shoots Himself Dead Over #350million Debt[pic] / Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCMB: Olisa Nwakoby Committed Suicide Over Personal Challenges by biggz82: 12:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
Too bad
Re: FCMB: Olisa Nwakoby Committed Suicide Over Personal Challenges by Reference(m): 12:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
Once again, silly man. You gave out a loan that has gone bad and you blow your brains out......
Re: FCMB: Olisa Nwakoby Committed Suicide Over Personal Challenges by leofab(f): 12:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
Oh no
Re: FCMB: Olisa Nwakoby Committed Suicide Over Personal Challenges by Enny1010(m): 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
Now Labour union be silent about this...
Unhealthy and presurizing work environment has become a norm in Nigeria now

1 Like

Re: FCMB: Olisa Nwakoby Committed Suicide Over Personal Challenges by uboma(m): 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
FCMB obviously drove him to his death and have now come here to deny it.
How could they not be aware of the bad debt?
I await the response of the family to the deceased....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCMB: Olisa Nwakoby Committed Suicide Over Personal Challenges by staymore: 12:57pm On Aug 01, 2016
Committing suicide is the worst thing he did. Imagine the trauma and stigma he has left with his family.

1 Like

Re: FCMB: Olisa Nwakoby Committed Suicide Over Personal Challenges by byvan03: 12:57pm On Aug 01, 2016
Someone could have killed that man.
Re: FCMB: Olisa Nwakoby Committed Suicide Over Personal Challenges by DCTrendy(m): 12:57pm On Aug 01, 2016
This bank is lying! They must have pressure the hell outta the guy's life to have made him kill himself.

His wife should sue them and collect damages. As for the debtor that refused to service his loan, shey u don see your life so?..

2 Likes

Re: FCMB: Olisa Nwakoby Committed Suicide Over Personal Challenges by Richy4(m): 12:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
That Lady the FCMB spokes person. I hope she knows that she wasn't talking to kids right?

Some times i feel that Nigerian Banking system is a big risk..especially those guys on Credit and lending section....

U approve a loan to people that has no good or better identification, No good home Address, you see some street number, it is made up of off..19 Gregory street off suleja road off pain street...

Even the collateral are some times fake..
Some times they approved a loan by recognition. chief's brother, my this's nephew etc.. this are all too risky... if they disappear, u don't even know where to start from to look for them....

2 Likes

Re: FCMB: Olisa Nwakoby Committed Suicide Over Personal Challenges by love4rent80s: 12:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
If u wey be bank manager dey complain, we wey no be manager but we still dey manage , we no kill ourself, I no pity anybody jare......I go pity myself first
Re: FCMB: Olisa Nwakoby Committed Suicide Over Personal Challenges by Goke7: 12:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
so unfortunate, 350 million naira no be joke o, I can feel the pressure this guy must have gone thru, the money I owe is nothing near this amount but mhen its not easy to have such heavy debt on your head especially in chaotic place like a bank. R.I.P to the dead

2 Likes

Re: FCMB: Olisa Nwakoby Committed Suicide Over Personal Challenges by kgr8mike(m): 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
Forget stories. FCMB should not come here and play innocent. They are responsible for the suicide that manager committed. The pressure FCMB puts on their members of staff is untold. There is nothing to quantify it with. Go and check if FCMB will b found close to that family. They will so much distance themselves. That bank, only God will forgive there wickedness.
Re: FCMB: Olisa Nwakoby Committed Suicide Over Personal Challenges by abogjohn(m): 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
Mzflow:
Rip...when I see how men struggle to make ends meet,sometimes I just thank God I am a woman. Nigerian men are good,am not talking about the irresponsible ones among them.
thank God there is a woman somewhere that knows Nigerian Men are trying.. Thanks my sister... You just heal my long time pain..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCMB: Olisa Nwakoby Committed Suicide Over Personal Challenges by brunobaba(m): 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
Very unfortunate,it's a big sin to take a life you never can create....i hope his sins are forgiven.RIP though.
Re: FCMB: Olisa Nwakoby Committed Suicide Over Personal Challenges by chysam: 1:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
realestniggah:
angry

this country has gotten to the point that even bank manager that are suppose to be living a good life now commit suicide?

buhari which way nah?
The way is for you to become a bank manager and finance looters with their contracts hoping for a percentage that may never come not to talk of the capital. Buhari won't need to jail you,you have already learnt from your dead hero how to kill yourself. Just go to any catholic church and do justice to yourself.

Omo Ali jatijati!!!

1 Like

Re: FCMB: Olisa Nwakoby Committed Suicide Over Personal Challenges by Horsesmouth: 1:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
Mzflow:
Rip...when I see how men struggle to make ends meet,sometimes I just thank God I am a woman. Nigerian men are good,am not talking about the irresponsible ones among them.

Re: FCMB: Olisa Nwakoby Committed Suicide Over Personal Challenges by bayonekind(m): 1:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
realestniggah:
angry

this country has gotten to the point that even bank manager that are suppose to be living a good life now commit suicide?

buhari which way nah?

NA WHAOOO . BUHARI AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!! so na buhari inform the guy to give out loan ...
so if your wife deny u sex ... na buhari ..
Re: FCMB: Olisa Nwakoby Committed Suicide Over Personal Challenges by adekS1(m): 1:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
it's only our own politicians dat CNt commit suicide even wen dey r owing d masses serious debt... financially,emotionally n even health well being

1 Like

Re: FCMB: Olisa Nwakoby Committed Suicide Over Personal Challenges by love4rent80s: 1:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
Person shoot himself for head, dem still wan do autopsy, Naija dey disappoint me

1 Like

Re: FCMB: Olisa Nwakoby Committed Suicide Over Personal Challenges by realestniggah: 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2016
bayonekind:

NA WHAOOO . BUHARI AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!! so na buhari inform the guy to give out loan ...
so if your wife deny u sex ... na buhari ..

shut up and blame buhari

blame him for everything till he respond to our cry
Re: FCMB: Olisa Nwakoby Committed Suicide Over Personal Challenges by amdoyin82(m): 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
Dis is serious
Re: FCMB: Olisa Nwakoby Committed Suicide Over Personal Challenges by abbey621(m): 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
I still fail to see how FCMB is at fault? 350 million Naira loan, the guy should have been fired on the spot for gross negligence and incompetence. Things like this happens in the finance industry a lot(That's why banks are insured) and most people don't commit suicide over it, there's definitely more to the story!

1 Like

Re: FCMB: Olisa Nwakoby Committed Suicide Over Personal Challenges by maximizer61(m): 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
hmm
Re: FCMB: Olisa Nwakoby Committed Suicide Over Personal Challenges by snthesis(m): 1:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
how did he get access to a pistol
last time i checked civilians arent given license to carry such weapons grade -only double barrel rifles are permissible... d police should start from there

3 Likes

Re: FCMB: Olisa Nwakoby Committed Suicide Over Personal Challenges by Jacko1(m): 1:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
Nigeria has a very lax system that is why loans go bad

Banks measures put in place go even fear hsbc.... Citibank..... Barclays..... Stil loans go bad

Dats why hsbc hav no footprint here but ars in soufh africa

Big men absconding with loans living lavishly and damning consequences of not paying is very counterpriductive

Na small person loan banks go dey shi onwu on top

Also a stupid practice is tying a loan to an RM.... Make it his portfolio not tying it to him saying everything about that loan is on you. That is stupid to me. Has many disadvantages and only advantage that said RM monitors the loan

Now fcmb denying..... Sha sorry Oga

Me i know they would just have sack you nothing more

You no commit fraud.... So nothing lik jail for you

Many bank managers have bad loans in billions

Dey neva killed demself.... Just 350 million u blow ur brains

Enjoy ur hell fire
Re: FCMB: Olisa Nwakoby Committed Suicide Over Personal Challenges by seguno2: 1:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
I thought we used to think that Nigerians don't commit suicide.
What has CHANGEd?
Does anyone know what may have CHANGEd in our country to cause this?
Is this going to be a new trend?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCMB: Olisa Nwakoby Committed Suicide Over Personal Challenges by saintdennis(m): 1:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
His suicide must be related to the church for him to blow his brains out @ their premises
Re: FCMB: Olisa Nwakoby Committed Suicide Over Personal Challenges by idupaul: 1:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
OdikwaRisky:
Egboh, who described Nwakoby’s death as shocking, said the bank would have come to his aid if it was aware that he had emotional challenges.

Na so

Lola Egboh, who spoke with our correspondent on the telephone on Sunday, said the suicide had nothing to do with the bank, adding that she did not have the knowledge of any loan.

Liars!!

His death was tragic but why are the denying it was work related ?

I don't know why they are denying. .it can only be work related ..when Subomi Balogun puts pressure on you to bring back his money if you are not strong enough you will kill yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCMB: Olisa Nwakoby Committed Suicide Over Personal Challenges by felifeli: 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
Where did he find gun? Is it so easy to get gun to blow your own brains out? SMH

1 Like

Re: FCMB: Olisa Nwakoby Committed Suicide Over Personal Challenges by Abodunrin07(m): 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
No bank in Nigeria can forget debt
Re: FCMB: Olisa Nwakoby Committed Suicide Over Personal Challenges by meltiplexer: 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
Which way Nigerian,May is soul rest in peace. but what make a man is to be able to face challenges and overcome them,always say NO to suicide the word is SURVIVE SURVIVE SURVIVE when you a down and when you SURVIVE is when you can see the way out. Naijabet man say so

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Disguised As A Woman In RCCG Lagos, Caught & Stripped (Photos) / Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) / Internet Fraudster Bags 35-Year Jail Sentence In Ilorin (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.