Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! (25135 Views)

Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 / "There Are No Atheists In Foxholes" How True Is That? / Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 12:37am On Aug 22, 2016
hopefuLandlord:

Spare us all these tales by moonlight

Guy wants to marry sister A

Sister A refuses

Guy rapes sister A

Sister A doesn't have a choice but to say yes

Guy *mission accomplished*
Okay. But pray sist A falls in love with Guy A after the rape.
Sometimes, a girl could like a guy, but will want to be tough to go down, she knows she will go down eventually, she may even wish the guy keeps pressing, With a little push she crumbles. That's not rape.

If this is the situation, she may end up being the one In love more afterwards.

(This doesn't apply to me though. if you take what I didn't give, dont blame me when u can no longer use it)
*Bed undefiled thinz *

And, Guy A, if genuinely in love with sister A, will not be hard and violent on sister A.
But, where the reverse is the case, Woe betide you.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 12:47am On Aug 22, 2016
EyeHateGod:

The man has Everything to gain!!

grin wow U too funny am already liking u wink But let's be serious if the Man dies U die too!!
Either way, am dead.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by EyeHateGod: 1:00am On Aug 22, 2016
Anas09:

Will I be counting on living if I flush down the toilet half of him?
This guy is so slow. A man who does that to a woman has killed that woman already.

Let me help you. She knows you will never love and accept her. She knows you may never touch her. She knows she can't leave you, no other man will even look at her if she leaves
, either way is stuck. Do you know why some People commit suicide? It's because they feel stuck.
But then, there in front of her, walking and talking, everyday is the reason she is stuck in this hole. And, she has decided" if I live, am stuck, if I die it ends, (at least physically), either way, am stuck. What do you think she would do? Bury you in parts. Hmm oh God.
U still driving my point more
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by EyeHateGod: 1:01am On Aug 22, 2016
grin But what if 5 guys Rape the girl will she marry them all? Her papa go rich o
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by quivah(f): 9:01am On Aug 22, 2016
Anas09:

Oh, so you are a cunt and you had the guts to tell me you'd pounce on me? Thank your star you are behind your key bored, if you had said that to my face, I would ve put at least two of your teeth in your hands, cry back to my Heavenly Father for forgiveness and he will forgive me.

I dodn't talk to whores. Get a life.
I agreed I'm a cvnt, nothing unfortunate about it. unlike your mother who is always living each day at the mercy of her rapist. the best punishment for your dad is to marry the victim, I can really feel how agony, depression and anger fills your home ,no need to wonder why you are already cuming at the mention of rape. did your mum eventually fall in love with her rapist.. ?!

don't deceived yourself, god will have to forgive you after you first rot in hell.. he is that nice.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by quivah(f): 9:04am On Aug 22, 2016
Anas09:

Okay. >But pray sist A falls in love with Guy A after the rape.

Sometimes, a girl could like a guy, but will want to be tough to go down, she knows she will go down eventually, she may even wish the guy keeps pressing, With a little push she crumbles. That's not rape.

If this is the situation, she may end up being the one In love more afterwards.

(This doesn't apply to me though. if you take what I didn't give, dont blame me when u can no longer use it)
*Bed undefiled thinz *

And, Guy A, if genuinely in love with sister A, will not be hard and violent on sister A.
But, where the reverse is the case, Woe betide you.
can you just imagine this nonsense.. are you this dumb or you are just pretending to be.

one shouldn't be this dumb please.. anas09, did your mum eventually fall in love with her rapist?
are you really serious.. what's this nonsense you are spewing..?!

>You can't can't stop lying. I guess your other Monikers is Stephenmoris, EyeHateGod and the other Dam. You disguised as them all right?
HopefuLlairlord, Get behind me. Am done with u
lol because three people fail to share in your stupidity they are one..

are we indirectly being preferred to as trinity? cool
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by quivah(f): 9:24am On Aug 22, 2016
Anas09:

You obviously don't realize you never exist to me until you mentioned me, that's maintaining your lane to you?

You want your lane? keep it. Don't. Ever mention me again.

Am still asking you. If you are now an atheist, are your parents? Our parents are not atheists, they are Christians, so, if you say Yahweh permits rape, then it must of necessity mean that Your dad raped your mum, then married her That's the Christianity we practice right? Nothing bad in it? If you take that as an insult then u are a lying Hypocrite.
I quote you once more, I would expect you to break my teeth ..
you are obviously brain dead, we both know how bad rape is
something you won't wish on yourself but because the bible says this and this then its Ok. I mean the punishment for a rapist is to marry the victim? and you think that's some cool thing. what about the victim's feelings..
you were crying upandan here calling to The mods over rape joke, since there's a punishment in place in your bible, you should have just chill and let it happen...after all the guy gets punished by marrying his victim. what nonsense!
you can't imagine yourself being forced into something you Dont want to do, and obviously you don't want to spend the rest of your life with your rapist but here you are proving to us how good xtianity is..coz there's a 'punishment' in plc

my parents might be Christians but understanding how bad rape is, they didn't go through such.. your bible supports slavery, do you enslave?
I however notice one thing, your mum ended up with her monster, hence you are here trying to prove what's not!

the punishment for a rapist is to marry the victim and you are smiling about that.
I'm not surprised, anything goes with Christianity..
@emboldened, your god permits incest, it must be of a necessity then that your dad married his sister..?

all you are showing here is the crazy cycle going on in your family.. brother raped his sister, punishment is to marry his sister instead, rape and incest in one family .
you must think every xtains want that kind of family, some wants a simple family.. just like mine grin grin

if you are still lost about what is going in here, let me make it clear.. rape is bad, and no one is raping you here..we are humans enough to know the hurt you will feel being raped, hence making you understand that still getting married to your monster isn't by any means a punishment to your monster..but rather, since you are of no substance, being raped will further degrade any little value you have, and since all your parents want from their daughter is to be bargained at a high price, sending her off to her rapist (in form of a punishment to the rapist coz of a high sale price) is just alright.. and you still thinking and arguing dust about this further shows how religion as eaten deep into your sick skull..
you should just be glad you might eventually marry your monster , why should woe betide him(won't he pay a higher price).. just fall in love with him afterwards and let him further ransack you.

but woe will betide him coz you can't imagine being married to him after the incidence.. why are you supporting something you won't want to be done to you..

who is the hypocrite here?!
the rapist should rather be killed, yeah killed straight up.. to serve as the warning to others. if that has been in place, the level of such sick incidence will be minimal, then we won't be needing this discussion. but getting married to the victim, something the guy might have wanted all along..then, there it is..through rape.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by quivah(f): 9:44am On Aug 22, 2016
rape is a very bad thing, and any body found in the act should be thoroughly punished, marrying the Vitim at a high price is no punishment but rather an opportunity for the parents that gave such daughter out to her monster. someone is even praying a girl in that shoe falls in love with the dog, something she in the same breathe rejected for herself..
I'm still trying to find the punishment here tho.. coz marrying your victim is not justice but instead a punishment to the victim
I'm not in support of rape but I Dont get why some people will be so daft to accept anything, so long it goes with their religion
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by quivah(f): 10:07am On Aug 22, 2016
EyeHateGod:
grin But what if 5 guys Rape the girl will she marry them all? Her papa go rich o
very rich..you bet!
if na gang rape, she go Marty the five guys be that..who says no to polyandry
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by quivah(f): 10:16am On Aug 22, 2016
Anas09:

How does he gain? Does he go living his life as he likes?
You think it's only a woman who feels terrible being in a loveless marriage? I will first and foremost castrate him, believe me when I tell you that.
They can't even rape me. On a normal day, it will take two men to rape me suxcessdully. Trust me, one us will get really hurt. Hahahahahahahaha.
now If two men rape you, you will have to marry the both of them.. or you will marry the first one that went in? I'm confused.. either ways, your dad gets paid..

shut up, the guy can go ahead to marry another wife if he so wishes, he can happen to love the second wife and what have you, he ends up in his loving marriage.. he doesn't have to disposed the victim, she can stay married to him as long as she wants..
and why will you castrate him? shouldn't you be happy he married you after wards, you would have been an unmarried a.sshole forever. you think they won't burn you alive if you do castrate your husband? what if you eventually fall in love with him, isn't that a prayer point?

hypocrite!
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
quivah:

now If two men rape you, you will have to marry the both of them.. or you will marry the first one that went in? I'm confused.. either ways, your dad gets paid..

shut up, the guy can go ahead to marry another wife if he so wishes, he can happen to love the second wife and what have you, he ends up in his loving marriage.. he doesn't have to disposed the victim, she can stay married to him as long as she wants..
and why will you castrate him? shouldn't you be happy he married you after wards, you would have been an unmarried a.sshole forever. you think they won't burn you alive if you do castrate your husband? what if you eventually fall in love with him, isn't that a prayer point?

hypocrite!
Didn't read
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
quivah:

something you won't wish on yourself but because the bible says this and this then its Ok. I mean the punishment for a rapist is to marry the victim? and you think that's some cool thing. what about the victim's feelings..
you were crying upandan here calling to The mods over rape joke, since there's a punishment in place in your bible, you should have just chill and let it happen...after all the guy gets punished by marrying his victim. what nonsense!
you can't imagine yourself being forced into something you Dont want to do, and obviously you don't want to spend the rest of your life with your rapist but here you are proving to us how good xtianity is..coz there's a 'punishment' in plc

my parents might be Christians but understanding how bad rape is, they didn't go through such.. your bible supports slavery, do you enslave?
I however notice one thing, your mum ended up with her monster, hence you are here trying to prove what's not!

the punishment for a rapist is to marry the victim and you are smiling about that.
@emboldened, your god permits incest, it must be of a necessity then that your dad married his sister..?

all you are showing here is the crazy cycle going on in your family.. brother raped his sister, punishment is to marry his sister instead, rape and incest in one family .
you must think every xtains want that kind of family, some wants a simple family.. just like mine grin grin

if you are still lost about what is going in here, let me make it clear.. rape is bad, and no one is raping you here..we are humans enough to know the hurt you will feel being raped, hence making you understand that still getting married to your monster isn't by any means a punishment to your monster..but rather, since you are of no substance, being raped will further degrade any little value you have, and since all your parents want from their daughter is to be bargained at a high price, sending her off to her rapist (in form of a punishment to the rapist coz of a high sale price) is just alright.. and you still thinking and arguing dust about this further shows how religion as eaten deep into your sick skull..
you should just be glad you might eventually marry your monster , why should woe betide him(won't he pay a higher price).. just fall in love with him afterwards and let him further ransack you.

but woe will betide him coz you can't imagine being married to him after the incidence.. why are you supporting something you won't want to be done to you..

the rapist should rather be killed, yeah killed straight up.. to serve as the warning to others. if that has been in place, the level of such sick incidence will be minimal, then we won't be needing this discussion. but getting married to the victim, something the guy might have wanted all along..then, there it is..through rape.
Didn't read
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
quivah:

can you just imagine this nonsense.. are you this dumb or you are just pretending to be.

one shouldn't be this dumb please.. anas09, did your mum eventually fall in love with her rapist?
are you really serious.. what's this nonsense you are spewing..?!

lol because three people fail to share in your stupidity they are one..

are we indirectly being preferred to as trinity? cool
Didn't read
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
quivah:

I agreed I'm a cvnt, nothing unfortunate about it. unlike your mother who is always living each day at the mercy of her rapist. the best punishment for your dad is to marry the victim, I can really feel how agony, depression and anger fills your home ,no need to wonder why you are already cuming at the mention of rape. did your mum eventually fall in love with her rapist.. ?!

don't deceived yourself, god will have to forgive you after you first rot in hell.. he is that nice.
Didn't read. Take your anger somewhere else.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefuLandlord: 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
Anas09:

You can't can't stop lying. I guess your other Monikers is Stephenmoris, EyeHateGod and the other bitch. You disguised as them all right?
HopefuLlairlord, Get behind me. Am done with u

Done with me?

Like I ever had anything going with you; I don't relate with hideous, Medusa looking humans like you

You that your poosee is like the library, always open to the public

At least there's one thing good about your body. It isn't as ugly as your face!; Brains aren't everything. In fact, in your case they're nothing; Don't you love nature, despite what it did to you? I don't want you to turn the other cheek; it's just as ugly; Do u practice being this ugly?, Or does it come naturally

We never had anything going, it was all your imagination
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
hopefuLandlord:

Done with me?

Like I ever had anything going with you; I don't relate with hideous, Medusa looking humans like you

You that your poosee is like the library, always open to the public

At least there's one thing good about your body. It isn't as ugly as your face!; Brains aren't everything. In fact, in your case they're nothing; Don't you love nature, despite what it did to you? I don't want you to turn the other cheek; it's just as ugly; Do u practice being this ugly?, Or does it come naturally

We never had anything going, it was all your imagination
Said am done with you. Now, move on.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefuLandlord: 5:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
Anas09:

Said am done with you. Now, move on.

We never had anything going together in the first place

Stop letting your imagination run wild

Take a fucking deep breath but remember to remove the BBC from your mouth first
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
hopefuLandlord:

We never had anything going together in the first place

Stop letting your imagination run wild

Take a fucking deep breath but remember to remove the BBC from your mouth first

You had the opportunity of picking on someone your own size and you went all teary eyed and here you are forming king kong over a lady. So you have a bully alter ego. Only bullies act tough when they are actually chumps with dutch courage.

Pick on someone your own size and man up. Bullying is lame and right now you are standing on the threshold of lame and chump.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefuLandlord: 5:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You had the opportunity of picking on someone your own size and you went all teary eyed and here you are forming king kong over a lady. So you have a bully alter ego. Only bullies act tough when they are actually chumps with dutch courage.

Pick on someone your own size and man up. Bullying is lame and right now you are standing on the threshold of lame and chump.

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
[quote author=hopefuLandlord post=48710513][/quote]

As my "small boy" whom you are i have to watch out for you and guide you to truth and uprightness so your character can be molded into that of a genuine gentleman who is able to hold his own even when i am not there grin

You need my Golden words of counsel whether you like them or not afterall na your senior uncle i be. Show some respect!
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefuLandlord: 5:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
quivah:

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefuLandlord: 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
naijadeyhia:

As my "small boy" whom you are i have to watch out for you and guide you to truth and uprightness so your character can be molded into that of a genuine gentleman who is able to hold his own even when i am not there grin

You need my Golden words of counsel whether you like them or not afterall na your senior uncle i be. Show some respect!

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
[quote author=hopefuLandlord post=48710754][/quote]

[img]http://media./media/j6uVIKeFPJV84/giphy.gif[/img]
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefuLandlord: 5:38pm On Aug 22, 2016

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Ikennablue(m): 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
This post is so ridiculous. You can't test God
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Ikennablue(m): 10:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
This post is so ridiculous. You can't test God, it's just like asking our lord Jesus Christ to turn a stone to bread to prove himself.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by raphieMontella: 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
quivah:

i can honestly now see you are one old crazy demented cvnt ravaged biatch, already wishing am a guy, you like me that much to be among the list of guys queuing to fvck your ransacked cvnt for gods will. well sorry to disappoint you old hag, im not like them neither am i one lying pretending christ following baitch like you. we all know what you are, like most of your churchy churchy list of christians, but im not surprised even god did more than just insult peope's parents. It's a struggle trying to keep your head straight and your thoughts right ,when you're constantly getting beat down and walked over, tho a joke apparently but just too dumb to realize instead starts calling the mods and screaming rape rape upandan,you prefer the mods up in you instead? you should be happy that those two gentlemen want to hook you down with rape by marriage, something even kenya monkeys wouldn't like to do. .as much as i hate rape, you just need to know god doesn't care if one of those guys hold you down,after all you would have your chance of getting to a mrs. that was the point all along, im still being nice tho angry you bring my parents into this when i was trying to prove a point to you, but i guess one who doesn't have something close to parents wont value others. if you want a beef, face the attacker only bastards and untrained children who apparently didnt grow up to love their parents act all that. guess the bible didn't teach that.
but i dont expect you to keep an open mind when your fantasies are trying to force closure, seem you are stuck in a vicious cycle of dark moods and deep thoughts, fantasizing about forced sex already? or how else did you miss out on the joke?! its not just about being a dumb ass, is it?!

goodnight dear, i wish you nightmares and sleep talk, and a constant niggling voice in the back of your head that likes to creep.. scared not, probably the holy spirit.

but note, no one is raping you, you seem to have gotten used to that word tho, is it an experience, fantasy, or an excitement? but that obviously isn't here, coz no one is raping the other. chill and be a good girl, call on god if you want, but no one is raping you.
as for your other quote, no im just trying to teach you what church has been teaching you, if at all you are just trying hard to be a typical xtain, at least respect the jew man you called your role model.. he isn't gonna be happy you called out someone's parents but unlike him, i forgive you without you asking. just respect your self biatch!
you got this much reply from me because i have a little free time, just keep my parents out of your useless rants before i resort to insulting the people that gave birth to you. you wont like it biatch, you wont like it.
damn! This girl head dey hot!!!
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by raphieMontella: 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
quivah:

and you think am one of those gentle atheists who let insults pass? i will return it in double folds.
at emboldened, oh im scared.. you will call your pastor on me?
your are mad, st.upid unintelligent brain dead idiot. who wants that jesus shits you smoke, rather im trying to help you make heaven, coz he is going to throw you in hell, bringing someones parents into matters that doesnt concerns them..respect the jew man you so much masturbate on,
lol at bolded....
Really made my day
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by raphieMontella: 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
Anas09:

This is all you can do? This is the Pouncing?

Calm down and spell your words correctly and try being coherent. Your incoherecy is grinding my teeth
Stop foaming in the mouth and spell your words correctly.
All I see is a tart, an urchin trying to be a man.

I ask you again, why are you foaming in the mouth? Christianity approves rape as bases for marriage right?then what is wrong if your dad raped your mum? Isn't it Christianity we are all practicing? You should be proud.

Or, you want to claim that my version of Christianity is different from ya parents? It's all Christianity.

You want to insult my parents? Go ahead. Did I insult your parents? No I didn't. Is raping women and marrying them insults? Is rape wrong? You said our faith (mind and your parents) commends men to rape their women then marry them, so what's the biff? Why are you puffing smoke out of your ears if what you said is true? You shouldn't feel insulted about it, it's Christianity right?
For the fact that you feel insulted shows you are a low life hypocrites.
Gerrarahia and get a life

i believe u never felt u could err @bolded
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by raphieMontella: 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
quivah:

in that case, why were you calling on the mods to save your cvnt? rape is a good thing to you fools, two guys have shown interest, you should be happy they are ready to rape you and wife you at the end. why the rant and call for help then if its such a good thing. well, lucky my mum, my dad loves her enough to wife her right. same thing cant be said for the guys aiming for your a,ss. you are the hypocrite here, feeling all wounded and scared because people made a joke about something boldly written in your holy bible. just take a chill pill, i might have been annoyed you brought my parents into something that doesnt concerns them. trying to make you know that no one is gonna rape your sick a,ss but instead you bring my parents in, was that how your mum ended up? no wonder the fears, but worry not, no one is raping you here except of course if its something you have been dreaming about.. then any of your xtain brothers will do just fine.

i see you are still so stupid to think im a man or trying to be one, i mean are you this dumb, you are really not this stupid are you. if rape is so cool, then no need to call on the mods, all you need is to relax and let the guys do their thing. and i feel insutled because you brought my parents in, no matter what arguments we have, dont ever bring my parents in, bastard, dont ever bring my parents in, face me and rant all you want. crazy a,ss biatch!
what is wrong if those guys raped you?
the way she took it up..
I began to have this feeling she has either been raped before or she is close to someone who has been raped before(family or friend)
u never can tell
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by raphieMontella: 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

So, if a rich man wants a pretty girl and she's being uncooperative

All he has to do is rape the woman, pay the parents money which may be like a drop from an ocean to that rich man and marry the said girl

JUSTICE SERVED
they believe this to be fair..
Slavery in accordance to the bible should also be legal then...
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by raphieMontella: 10:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
Anas09:

Oh, so you are a cunt and you had the guts to tell me you'd pounce on me? Thank your star you are behind your key bored, if you had said that to my face, I would ve put at least two of your teeth in your hands, cry back to my Heavenly Father for forgiveness and he will forgive me.

I dodn't talk to whores. Get a life.
if u really believe the bolded then a serial killer can go on a killing spree and at his deathbed denounce his deeds and accept jesus..and its okay..
Then the bible should be titled---How to commit genocide and get away with it

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

My Collection Of Religious Memes. / 'Suffer Not A Witch To Live'; Can We Possibly Fulfill This Scripture Today? / T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.