Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! (25127 Views)

Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 / "There Are No Atheists In Foxholes" How True Is That? / Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by raphieMontella: 10:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

The two people that started it stopped but you wouldn't let it die

Lying? Lying is when someone claim to have "ignored" us when this talk started whereas incontrovertible evidence to the contrary is staring everyone in the face

Does Christianity come with lying and hypocrisy too?

Receive sense
i really dont know why she took up the matter to heaven...
The ban she was raging about..i tried showing her..if that would keep her shut...
Bt the girl refused...the tin come taya me
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by raphieMontella: 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Twisting the Scripture?? If someone rapes Ur daughter pls punish them by having them paying a price and marry her off to him!! If U don't do this U a Hypocrite!
lol..i wonder if they ever ask themselves..what if it happens to me?
Emotionally immature...thats their stance
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by jayriginal: 6:16am On Aug 23, 2016
Anas09:

See why I called you a Hypocrite? Does that passage commends men to rape women as a bases for marriage? But why will I expect someone who is on Satan's side to see it when it's in them to do wrong?

(For those reading) That passage addresses a crucial matter. If a man rapes a woman, he leaves emotional scars on her. He leaves a stigma, a lebel on her person. She becomes an Anathema, a reproach, no man will ever touch her afterwards. For the Rapist's punishment, he must pay a huge amount of money to her parents as bride price (50 Shekels of Silver is not meager). And takes away to his house as his Perpetual wife.
(Our Lord Jesus was sold for 30 Shekels of Silver and it want meager either) .
He shall not, and must not under any circumstances devorce her. You don't dn't destroy her and leave her to suffer.

THIS IS JUSTICE IF YOU ASK ME. But, no, you can't see that can you.

Again I ask you, if Jehovah permits it, why do you feel insulted at me saying your parents did it? Aren't all out parents Christians? It will be foolish for you to get angry at this.

Unbelievable!
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by quivah(f): 7:57am On Aug 23, 2016
raphieMontella:

the way she took it up..
I began to have this feeling she has either been raped before or she is close to someone who has been raped before(family or friend)
u never can tell
oh nah nah nah.. I hope not. rape isn't a good thing not even in assumption. I understand why she went gaga, who wouldn't.. some jolkes can be too expensive you know
let's just apologize, tho we might be proving a point which of course didn't went well with her.. I mean who wants to be raped even worse get married to the monster. She just had no choice than to support the bible even tho it is not something she would comfortably do.. yet its a 'punishment' to a supposed rapist.

let's just apologize and move on.. either the bible says this or this, it's a clear fact now that even its followers wouldn't wish some things(that's allowed in the bible) on themselves...even their worse enemies.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefuLandlord: 9:30am On Aug 23, 2016
raphieMontella:

i really dont know why she took up the matter to heaven...
The ban she was raging about..i tried showing her..if that would keep her shut...
Bt the girl refused...the tin come taya me

I think she's a very emotional person who can't rein her words, she likes insulting anyone who isn't 100% like her be it Christian, atheist, Muslim doesn't matter; that's why she's the first person I would fully troll on Nairaland and she fully deserved it; hormone fuelled guy up there defending her didn't know or is ignoring those things I've noticed, she thinks because she's female we'll go easy on her and I actually did for a time and now she's crossed the Rubicon; leave that "knight in shinning armour" who is crying more than the bereaved, maybe he wants something from her (the obvious) as for me, I don't give a shit; let her cry to the mods as always
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefuLandlord: 9:31am On Aug 23, 2016
raphieMontella:

the way she took it up..
I began to have this feeling she has either been raped before or she is close to someone who has been raped before(family or friend)
u never can tell

I tell you bro, the thought actually went through my head too
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefuLandlord: 9:34am On Aug 23, 2016
quivah:

oh nah nah nah.. I hope not. rape isn't a good thing not even in assumption. I understand why she went gaga, who wouldn't.. some jolkes can be too expensive you know
let's just apologize, tho we might be proving a point which of course didn't went well with her.. I mean who wants to be raped even worse get married to the monster. She just had no choice than to support the bible even tho it is not something she would comfortably do.. yet its a 'punishment' to a supposed rapist.

let's just apologize and move on.. either the bible says this or this, it's a clear fact now that even its followers wouldn't wish some things(that's allowed in the bible) on themselves...even their worse enemies.

I am NEVER apologising at all for this

Just go through her posts and see how she throws insults about

She kept taking the rape thingy to other threads and lying on top of it like the below

analice107:

I didn't answer you on that didn't Mean I conceded that Christianity allows rape. Which part of the Bible enjoined men to rape women and then marry them? I ignored you but you and the other guy, kept pushing, you knew what you were doing. You wanted to incite anger, but I left you, now here you are rapping bull because it has to do with fellow demon worshipper.
This here is not also your cup of tea, so shift.

@bolded; You can see the obvious LIE she told to make a nonexistent point by saying she "ignored" when she never did, we that started it were the ones that actually "ignored" after sometime while she kept talking about it

Maybe PMs she's getting from desperate, hormone fuelled people that's getting to her head, she's feeling on top of the world, she's probably thinking every guy on religion section is like that and lumped guys like us with those desperate people

Maybe someone else would have deserved an apology but not her and definitely not from me, she can go hug an Ajegunle transformer if she's so upset
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by felixomor: 10:46am On Aug 23, 2016
hopefuLandlord:

I think she's a very emotional person who can't rein her words, she likes insulting anyone who isn't 100% like her be it Christian, atheist, Muslim doesn't matter; that's why she's the first person I would fully troll on Nairaland and she fully deserved it; hormone fuelled guy up there defending her didn't know or is ignoring those things I've noticed, she thinks because she's female we'll go easy on her and I actually did for a time and now she's crossed the Rubicon; leave that "knight in shinning armour" who is crying more than the bereaved, maybe he wants something from her (the obvious) as for me, I don't give a shit; let her cry to the mods as always

Keep Quiet there, Not everyone will ignore your rape intentions!

Pretending to be atheist doesn't mean u should also be a he-goat!

sad

1 Like

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by quivah(f): 10:54am On Aug 23, 2016
hopefuLandlord:

I am NEVER apologising at all for this

Just go through her posts and see how she throws insults about

She kept taking the rape thingy to other threads and lying on top of it like the below

@bolded; You can see the obvious LIE she told to make a nonexistent point by saying she "ignored" when she never did, we that started it were the ones that actually "ignored" after sometime while she kept talking about it

Maybe PMs she's getting from desperate, hormone fuelled people that's getting to her head, she's feeling on top of the world, she's probably thinking every guy on religion section is like that and lumped guys like us with those desperate people

Maybe someone else would have deserved an apology but not her and definitely not from me, she can go hug an Ajegunle transformer if she's so upset
wow so she's analice108, that Buffon. I never knew.
lol she was indeed ignoring, something she was obviously fantasising about hence the constant talk.
anyways, just let it die. people can see on this thread how she kept ignoring.

analice is a liar, but she's the same person as anas09.. no wonder..

1 Like

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefuLandlord: 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
felixomor:

Keep Quiet there, Not everyone will ignore your rape intentions!

Pretending to be atheist doesn't mean u should also be a he-goat!

sad

Oh look!!

Another Knight in shining armour

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefuLandlord: 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2016
quivah:

wow so she's analice108, that Buffon. I never knew.
lol she was indeed ignoring, something she was obviously fantasising about hence the constant talk.
anyways, just let it die. people can see on this thread how she kept ignoring.

analice is a liar, but she's the same person as anas09.. no wonder..

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by felixomor: 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2016
hopefuLandlord:

Oh look!!

Another Knight in shining armour

Exactly, we d knights that chase out he-goats.......

Yeah! grin

1 Like

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 24, 2016
I have been sniffing through this thread, page by page. Anas09, you are a christian by name only. Nothing christ-like about you.

Matthew 5:16 Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father which is in heaven

Gal 5:19-23 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, 21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. 22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Anas09/Analice108's Report Card

Fruits of the flesh
Adultery: cannot say
fornication:
uncleanness:
Lasciviousness: 100%
Idolatry:
witchcraft:
hatred: 100%
variance: 100%
emulations:
wrath:
strife: 100%
seditions: 100%
heresies:
Envyings:
murders:
drunkenness:
revellings:

Fruits of the Spirit
love: 0%
joy: 0%
peace:
longsuffering:
gentleness: -5%
goodness: 0%
faith:
Meekness: 0%
temperance: 0%

Copy and complete the table above. On a scale of 1 to 100%, rate your self. I have helped you in filling some.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 12:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
AnalyticEngine:
I have been sniffing through this thread, page by page. Anas09, you are a christian by name only. Nothing christ-like about you.

Matthew 5:16 Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father which is in heaven

Gal 5:19-23 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, 21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. 22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Anas09/Analice108's Report Card

Fruits of the flesh
Adultery: cannot say
fornication:
uncleanness:
Lasciviousness: 100%
Idolatry:
witchcraft:
hatred: 100%
variance: 100%
emulations:
wrath:
strife: 100%
seditions: 100%
heresies:
Envyings:
murders:
drunkenness:
revellings:

Fruits of the Spirit
love: 0%
joy: 0%
peace:
longsuffering:
gentleness: -5%
goodness: 0%
faith:
Meekness: 0%
temperance: 0%

Copy and complete the table above. On a scale of 1 to 100%, rate your self. I have helped you in filling some.
Wow. All this for me? Come here let me give you a hug. Thanks for the compliment. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Ranchhoddas: 12:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
Anas09:

Wow. All this for me? Come here let me give you a hug. Thanks for the compliment. cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are making friends right, left and centre.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by analice107: 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
jayriginal:

Unbelievable!
Yea? What's unbelievable?
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by analice107: 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You are making friends right, left and centre.
Who put you for center before?
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
jayriginal:

Unbelievable!

That's what they say when they realize they are wrong but the devil in them won't let them flourish .
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by theoneJabulani(m): 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
Am not suprised, she is a socio.........
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
Anas09:

Smh
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

Smh
Dont let your head fall off your neck. This intelligent head of yours which enabled you put all these together all by yourself. Mehnn, you are smart. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Lexxyburg(m): 5:32am On Aug 25, 2016
shut up and face your god, dey no go hear. Be disgracing your god upandan, mumu geh.

1 Like

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 31, 2016
I just stumbled on this thread. Anticipating the showdown with glee!
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by MutantMetahuman: 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
iRyan:
cheesy
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by EyeHateGod: 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2016
When this stuff go happen na undecided

1 Like

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by omowumeee(f): 8:26am On Oct 26, 2016
OK sooo when and where is this happening or has it happened already?

1 Like

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by TomHagen: 8:38am On Oct 26, 2016
omowumeee:
It has happened!
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by omowumeee(f): 10:18am On Oct 26, 2016
TomHagen:
It has happened!
when? where? pictures? video(s)

1 Like

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by TomHagen: 10:45am On Oct 26, 2016
omowumeee:
when? where? pictures? video(s)
Heheheee. I jest.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by franugo(m): 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
Hopefullandlurd, naijadeyhia, tomhagen etc
where d pics, videos etc? Abi 6o days never pass ni?
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by DeLioncourt: 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
[size=15pt]Abeg ooo

Has the limb grown back?? I wan see too
[/size]
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
iRyan:
EyeHateGod:
When this stuff go happen na undecided
omowumeee:
DeLioncourt:
[size=15pt]Abeg ooo

Has the limb grown back?? I wan see too
[/size]
follow this link

https://www.nairaland.com/3301572/limb-regrowing-miracle-naijadeyhia

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Choristers Refuse To Attend Member's Burial Because He Owed Choir Dues / My Collection Of Religious Memes. / 'Suffer Not A Witch To Live'; Can We Possibly Fulfill This Scripture Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.