Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? (14869 Views)

Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P / Help: Crazy Nepa Bill In My New Apartment In Ibadan / How To Prevent Your Nepa Prepaid Meter Card From Running Out Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by buharisbae(f): 7:04am On Aug 03, 2016
paid last on January 2016 and we have enoff lite since then I'm wondering why they haven't brought NEPA bill

but I paid 22000 for a 4 bedroom flat in Lagos its extremely high maybe Cuz we use a lot 3 frigde almost 10 bulbs 3 TV 6fans and many others its really high here sha....

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by buharisbae(f): 7:04am On Aug 03, 2016
LMAyedun:
The last NEPA bill I paid was Jan. 2015

same here I haven't paid a dime since then
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by Phonefanatic: 7:06am On Aug 03, 2016
Patiently waiting for July bill ooo I'm scared.
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by Bgorgeous: 7:11am On Aug 03, 2016
I live in a two bedroom apartment 3 hrs electricity a day and paid 4 k
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by 9jatatafo(m): 7:12am On Aug 03, 2016
2 bed room, Lagos, estimated 6k after clearing my bill. Nepa abi PHCN get skushi for head. 8 days light did not come. I dey wait for Fashola.
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by Slimflame(m): 7:13am On Aug 03, 2016
LMAyedun:
hmmm,2015
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by A4JOE(m): 7:13am On Aug 03, 2016
No mind the guy. Na him total outstanding for all the many years him no pay be that..
haba bros, u get cement factory for ur house ni? grin grin[/quote]
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by mokset123: 7:16am On Aug 03, 2016
An average of 2000 every 5weeks for the last 8 months
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by mondee02(m): 7:16am On Aug 03, 2016
HtwoOw:
The last time they came , they didn't bring bills , they just came to say hello

Probably because one of my neighbors took ladder off one of them mid air grin grin grin

how students wey dey my area go use 60k light for one month ?
Not funny oo, they brought 60,500 naira bill for us in a student compound here around fedpoly nasarawa when we only see light once or twice a week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by diteh(m): 7:19am On Aug 03, 2016
I live in Eputu, lekki epe expressway. My power supply is like zero and the bill is zero.
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by sabams08: 7:20am On Aug 03, 2016
One bed flat on prepaid meter, #1500
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by eedriyz(m): 7:22am On Aug 03, 2016
N299
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by checkolatunji: 7:23am On Aug 03, 2016
Festac 322 Road 3k and we dey get light wella. Up Nepa
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by Cashberry511(m): 7:27am On Aug 03, 2016
LMAyedun:
na people like una dey make dis country dey backward...weldone

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by Kenneth205(m): 7:28am On Aug 03, 2016
9jatatafo:
2 bed room, Lagos, estimated 6k after clearing my bill. Nepa abi PHCN get skushi for head. 8 days light did not come. I dey wait for Fashola.

My Oga. Thanks for ur vote d other time. U do well.
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by okikiosibodu(m): 7:28am On Aug 03, 2016
youngest85:

Nepa bill: #239,567.56
Brother, you house be factor? Abi una get welder for house?

Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by HtwoOw: 7:30am On Aug 03, 2016
You are kwarapt
Roon9:
I don't pay electric bills. Na bypass I dey do my rechargeable meter[size=8pt][/size] grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by 9jatatafo(m): 7:30am On Aug 03, 2016
Kenneth205:

My Oga. Thanks for ur vote d other time. U do well.
Your most welcome ooo. Your head dey there
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by Mario619(m): 7:33am On Aug 03, 2016
For three years now, we have not seen Light Not to talk of bill in Orumba South L.G.A of Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by Kenneth205(m): 7:34am On Aug 03, 2016
9jatatafo:

Your most welcome ooo. Your head dey there

smiley...today na another day. This time

Vote

Kenneth205, Vizkiz and Iamkingzlee then Cc NLJEGA.

wink

I will keep u posted by 10am.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by Beremx(f): 7:35am On Aug 03, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by yetseyi(f): 7:36am On Aug 03, 2016
They actually reduced the bill from 2,500 to 2,016
naira, for 2 buildings in the compound.

EKEDC and light has been very constant in my area some where around Ijanikin.
smiley

The price is fair.
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by onyeawka80(m): 7:37am On Aug 03, 2016
seguntijan:
Location : First gate, Ikorodu Apartment : A room self contain Amount: #6000 Mode: Prepaid meter Frequency: at least 18 hours everyday Witness: God, any Ikorodu first gate resident
A friend of mine confirmed it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by Sultty(m): 7:37am On Aug 03, 2016
My location is @ajegunle araromi, lagos-ibadan express way and my july Bill is 553,456 i asked them y a and ibedc is saying that's what my meter read in fact i tire angry

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 03, 2016
ikombe:
grin

Thats fucking too much undecided

That would be as a result of several months or even years of arrears he racked up because he doesn't pay bills,
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by maasoap(m): 7:42am On Aug 03, 2016
DesChyko:
Afromedia Estate, Ojo Lagos. Not bad. The reason is this. I use prepaid and before, it takes about six months for a recharge of #4,400 to finish up. That's because they hardly supply power, stating militants activities as an excuse. And when you go for recharge, they will deduct #4,500 first as service charge for those six months, whether or not you used electricity, before you will buy a new one for use. This means that what I actually paid for 6 months is 10,000 despite poor power supply.

But ever since that service charge of #750 per month was removed, a recharge of #4400 lasts for about six weeks. Even though the cost per unit is now higher, they absence of the service charge has made them start supplying power. So, for now, it's not bad.
That's it, prepaid meter is the way. I used to receive between N1,000 and N2,500 monthly before they moved all analog and digital meters to estimation. When on estimation, it increased to between N5,000 and N7,000 monthly bill.
As soon as I realized it was going to continue like that, I quickly paid for prepaid meter and it was given to me after five months. By that time, I've received estimated bills for 8 months! When meter was given to me, I was asked to pay about 20% of the debt on my last bill so that my prepaid wouldn't be programmed with debt which I promptly paid. Mind you, I was paying what I felt I was using on monthly basis on my estimated bills before the arrival of my prepaid meter.
Best Decision: now, I realized I made best decision for acquiring prepaid meter. The meter came with 40 units (around N1,000 on R2) and we used it for 50 fvcking days in Osogbo with regular power supply but with strict control of how we consume electricity in the house.
Go for prepaid.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 03, 2016
Sultty:
My location is @ajegunle araromi, lagos-ibadan express way and my july Bill is 553,456 i asked them y a and ibedc is saying that's what my meter read in fact i tire angry

Just for the month month, or including your old arrears?
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by maasoap(m): 7:48am On Aug 03, 2016
SnowJay92:

That would be as a result of several months or even years of arrears he racked up because he doesn't pay bills,
It could have been a system or operator's error, not new.
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by Nurad111(m): 7:49am On Aug 03, 2016
aloziedaya:
The economic situation in Nigeria has obviously affected everyone.
Tell us your location, apartment seize and amount of your last NEPA bill.
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by Rockstar07: 7:52am On Aug 03, 2016
dejavubobo1:
House type: 1 storie building
Bill charge: #6110
distribution company: Ikeja

last time we saw light: Friday, 29/july/16

I doubt the genuineness of this your position that you last saw light in Ikorodu 5days ago. It either your area light has fault or something else cos Ikorodu is one of the best power transmission area as most part enjoy more than 18hrs/day unless they've issues.
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by Generalkorex(m): 7:54am On Aug 03, 2016
seguntijan:
Apartment : A room self contain
Amount: #6000
Mode: Prepaid meter
Frequency: at least 18 hours everyday
Witness: God, any Ikorodu first gate resident
electricity supply in ikorodu generally is ok. Atimes 20-22hours daily.
But d last 1wk we hardly get lite atimes 1h in d nite bt things changed yesterday sha

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by bamite(m): 8:00am On Aug 03, 2016
nurey:
Ikoyi, 3 bedroom flat
Postpaid
On a normal day 6k plus
Estimated 11k to 15k

Then bought prepaid
5k used within 2 months then (3xxkw/h)

Increased tariff I use 5k a month or 3weeks (230kw/h)
Note I use only small chest freezer, pumping machine, iron and blender sometimes.
You no get tv for house?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Get All What You Want to know About BUILDING APPROVAL,CONSTRUCTION,BUILDING 3D / Abuja Records 30% Decline On Tenancy Fees / A qualified ARCHITECT For your Best House design,supervision&Construction In Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.