Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? (14870 Views)

Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P / Help: Crazy Nepa Bill In My New Apartment In Ibadan / How To Prevent Your Nepa Prepaid Meter Card From Running Out Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by jamislaw(m): 8:03am On Aug 03, 2016
Barnawa Kaduna, 2bedroom flat I use prepaid meter. some time 1500 takes me more than a month.
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by Nikapetrelli(f): 8:04am On Aug 03, 2016
Been long we paid bill cos light barely comes,though the last tym d brought bill it totaled up to 40k or more.But no body in my hood cares cos light does not come and Nepa dare not come to disconnect people's light

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by babamoha(m): 8:05am On Aug 03, 2016
Sultty:
My location is @ajegunle araromi, lagos-ibadan express way and my july Bill is 553,456 i asked them y a and ibedc is saying that's what my meter read in fact i tire angry
Guy shey na your house flour mills dey?
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by bologzy(m): 8:06am On Aug 03, 2016
Am serving at awka, anambra state. My landlord has been kind to me. He hasn't ask me to pay eletricity bill since about four month I move to my apartment. god bless him
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 03, 2016
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by ChynoBEATS: 8:07am On Aug 03, 2016
youngest85:

Nepa bill: #239,567.56

"Mafoluku" oshodi...
Last billed rate is 1k somtin

but the total is 324,752.42 ... ... Just 4 a house with 1 fridge , tv n hT.set ,my computer n 3fans ...
Make dem no worry.. Make dem just come carry their wire...
The money reach to fix solar panel for house ... I'm just waiting 4dem... ..
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by ChynoBEATS: 8:11am On Aug 03, 2016
buharisbae:
paid last on January 2016 and we have enoff lite since then I'm wondering why they haven't brought NEPA bill

but I paid 22000 for a 4 bedroom flat in Lagos its extremely high maybe Cuz we use a lot 3 fridges almost 10 bulbs 3 TV 6fans and many others its really high here sha....

Ya're thief n its good 4u :p .... 3fridges... 3tv 6 fans... N u're complaining choi! Iyaff die...
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by prince0(m): 8:13am On Aug 03, 2016
I don't pay, i am on byepass of meter until they obey this court judgment. I will not pay any illegal tariff as declared by the court.

Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by solepager(m): 8:18am On Aug 03, 2016
Location: Ilasa, lagos Apartment: face me i kick you and slap you rooms. Rooms: 8 fees: 1 thousand per room duration: 2months plus. At least 10-15 hours of light per day ;DLocation: Ilasa, lagos Apartment: face me i kick you and slap you rooms. Rooms: 8 fees: 1 thousand per room duration: 2months plus. At least 10-15 hours of light per day
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by ChynoBEATS: 8:20am On Aug 03, 2016
yetseyi:
They actually reduced the bill from 2,500 to 2,016
naira, for 2 buildings in the compound.

EKEDC and light has been very constant in my area some where around Ijanikin.
smiley

The price is fair.

Fair sad abeg pass me d cream so I'd rub it on my price too ... Mine is worse
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by dejavubobo1(m): 8:22am On Aug 03, 2016
Rockstar07:

I doubt the genuineness of this your position that you last saw light in Ikorodu 5days ago. It either your area light has fault or something else cos Ikorodu is one of the best power transmission area as most part enjoy more than 18hrs/day unless they've issues.
Hmmm... although light as been good in areas whr prepaid meter is been used...come to Agric the power distribution ppl gave us 10days fr repair. & it's been black out since Friday. bt dey managed bringing it mid night wen I was too sleepy to use it..
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by ChynoBEATS: 8:22am On Aug 03, 2016
prince0:
I don't pay, i am on byepass of meter until they obey this court judgment. I will not pay any illegal tariff as declared by the court.

shocked how did you do it??........ Over here everybody seems 2b scared some how ..
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by ChynoBEATS: 8:26am On Aug 03, 2016
solepager:
Location: Ilasa, lagos Apartment: face me i kick you and slap you rooms. Rooms: 8 fees: 1 thousand per room duration: 2months plus. At least 10-15 hours of light per day
10hrs light shocked
Ikeja Electricity must explain their own power equation 2me
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by Monlo(m): 8:30am On Aug 03, 2016
I pay no NEPA bills,totally offgrid.Solar energy all the way.All thanks to Baba God for the free renewable energy_Solar.
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by brushesz: 8:38am On Aug 03, 2016
A

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by ejor1: 8:39am On Aug 03, 2016
I live in Enugu and occupy 2 bed room flat,I left the house by 7am and comes back by 7-8pm.My bill were as follows:
3months ago - N8400
2months ago- N6780
a month ago - N2370
I was able to pay N6000 2 days ago.The was part is that I don't see what am paying for.EEDC have failed. I went to fill CAPMI form but since then am still unmetered.
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by 9jatatafo(m): 8:44am On Aug 03, 2016
Kenneth205:

smiley...today na another day. This time
Vote
Kenneth205, Vizkiz and Iamkingzlee then Cc NLJEGA.
wink
I will keep u posted by 10am.
Ok

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by restored2016(m): 8:49am On Aug 03, 2016
Due to the epileptic supply we were given #1,595 for 10 One bedroom flat.
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by MAK211(m): 8:52am On Aug 03, 2016
Na since febuarary we pay last for our area nd dem no dey even com
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by solepager(m): 8:57am On Aug 03, 2016
ChynoBEATS:

10hrs light shocked

Ikeja Electricity must explain their own power equation 2me

i feel you bro. Its always been like that this part of Ilasa when visiting my friends years back. I moved in recently and the tradition continues...once a while sha there head dey touch but its been generally very good now that no fix #750 charge. I brought 5k card in june..i just brought the remaining 3k balance on 1st of august.#smile#
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by jamih: 9:11am On Aug 03, 2016
youngest85:

craziest bill ever! shocked
youngest85:

craziest bill ever!
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by vani86: 9:14am On Aug 03, 2016
ikorodureporta:

...so if u no dey house, make nepa no chop??

read your comment again and think hard if it made any sense.

basically you are saying, if you no enter bus make conductor still bill you?

smh

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by Bonchila(m): 9:17am On Aug 03, 2016
I am opportuned to be staying in one of those areas using 33kva wateva cos of the Glass force & GZI industries near the place. we have steady power supply that I have not used my gen for about 4 months since i parked in the area n d bill is fixed. it's kind of a community bill. 2000 for 3 bedroom flats, 1500 for 2bedroom flat. 1000 for a bedroom flat. 500 for 1room. Thats how our bill roll. and I just pay 3 months upfront. next time am paying is September ending cos I pay quarterly. I am really enjoying this very area..
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by adedayo3193(m): 9:18am On Aug 03, 2016
8000 naira
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by greggng: 9:19am On Aug 03, 2016
Ytechconst:
Ladegboye, off ijede road, ikorodu.

Bill has been estimated 10,000 since January 2016 that i moved into my house of 2bedroom.

But 18 to 20hours is very certain on a daily basis. I dont make use of my generator anymore i just back up with my charged inverter whenever the power goes off for a short time.

I am okay with the charges because before i moved here i lived in Akowonjo, Egbeda, hardly do we have power on for 1 hour and i spend 700naira to 1,000 to power on per day.

I wonder what u re doing round militant axis of evil. You would ve relocated to gowon estate near ur former place. Here we ve 18hours to 20hours daily and ur safety garanteed.
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by Sultty(m): 9:23am On Aug 03, 2016
SnowJay92:

Just for the month month, or including your old arrears?
it's just for July before then i do pay 80k a month

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by Rapture4real(m): 9:28am On Aug 03, 2016
Light is free here in Bonny Island Rivers State. Just managed to recharge 500 that can last more than two months with free token. No only that the light is constant for years with just feed hours maintenance break. There has never been power outage in my 9yrs stay for complete two days. Mind you it is not govt light but provided by oil and gas company

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by Exponental(m): 9:37am On Aug 03, 2016
About N370.
I have a functional metre. I know how to do the calculate myself. I know my bill before it comes.
(Difference in metre reading x 23.09 (rate of kW/hr) x 1.05 (VAT) = ....
It makes lots of sense that the fixed charge as been removed cos I sometimes pay less than the fixed charge.
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by Bhol28: 9:49am On Aug 03, 2016
A bungalow with 2 Rms,2 Toilet nd baths,2 kitchen 2 Siitting Rms.Observed a drastical reduction from 7k Average up till MAY

JUNE 1,800.Last bill 1,900
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by kpangi12(m): 10:14am On Aug 03, 2016
Martins Street off Oju elegba road, 1 Bedroom flat, June-1500, July-500. power this week has been btw 11pm -5:30am averagely.
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by peterpan313(m): 10:27am On Aug 03, 2016
Electricity can not be generated with gas taken from my back yard, and am expected to pay for it. I have never paid for electricity
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 03, 2016
seguntijan:
Apartment : A room self contain
Amount: #6000
Mode: Prepaid meter
Frequency: at least 18 hours everyday
Witness: God, any Ikorodu first gate resident
18hours small sef. You guys use light 24/7 I stay in odogunyan, where power supply is baddddddddd.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nil / Abuja Records 30% Decline On Tenancy Fees / Get All What You Want to know About BUILDING APPROVAL,CONSTRUCTION,BUILDING 3D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.