Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? (14872 Views)

Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P / Help: Crazy Nepa Bill In My New Apartment In Ibadan / How To Prevent Your Nepa Prepaid Meter Card From Running Out Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 03, 2016
Rockstar07:

I doubt the genuineness of this your position that you last saw light in Ikorodu 5days ago. It either your area light has fault or something else cos Ikorodu is one of the best power transmission area as most part enjoy more than 18hrs/day unless they've issues.
Bros, not everywhere In ikorodu o. I stay in odogunyan and power supply bad there, and think that place is even closer to first gate where power supply is 20hours per day.
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by profosenogoboy: 10:55am On Aug 03, 2016
Homogious tariff
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by ikorodureporta: 11:15am On Aug 03, 2016
vani86:

read your comment again and think hard if it made any sense.

basically you are saying, if you no enter bus make conductor still bill you?

smh

whtz nepa's biz tht u left home throughout? U dnt hav a prepaid metre, u shld hav askd them to disconnect yr line & stop yr bills. We do it here in ikd...
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by mjswthrt(f): 11:21am On Aug 03, 2016
Nepa bill: #750 for the month of july,
Apartment: 3 bedroom flat
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by glossy6(f): 12:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
youngest85:
Nepa bill: #239,567.56
Do you operate a pure water company?
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by budosky(m): 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
Current charges: N612,762.42
Area: Sango, Ilorin
Last payment date: April 2009
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by Firerising(m): 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
aloziedaya:
The economic situation in Nigeria has obviously affected everyone.
Tell us your location, apartment seize and amount of your last NEPA bill.
this up bill even phcn surprise...haba take am easy, I no say nailed but try coat am small....u know what I mean
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by kolaish(m): 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
N10,500 MONTHLY ESTIMATED BILL FOR 4 BEDROOM FLAT IN AKOBO;IBADAN ELECTRICITY DISTR COY. LIGHT IS FOR 6 - 8 HOURS DAILY.
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by jumper524(m): 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
6000, kuje abuja 4 bedroom 9hrs light a day
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by verygudbadguy(m): 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
3,600 IKEDC... 2 bd rm

Fair enough.
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by ChynoBEATS: 2:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
solepager:

i feel you bro. Its always been like that this part of Ilasa when visiting my friends years back. I moved in recently and the tradition continues...once a while sha there head dey touch but its been generally very good now that no fix #750 charge. I brought 5k card in june..i just brought the remaining 3k balance on 1st of august.#smile#

Like seriously no more 750 f.c ? cheesy

sad but over here in oshodi we don't use prepaid "we've asked for it ,they've collected data , but still its to no avail" n
They still give us estimated bills every month
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by solepager(m): 2:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
ChynoBEATS:

Like seriously no more 750 f.c ? cheesy

sad but over here in oshodi we don't use prepaid "we've asked for it ,they've collected data , but still its to no avail" n
They still give us estimated bills every month

the #750 charge have been removed since last year{nov/dec} if i'm not mistaken. I wish i can snap the paper for you to see. I am in charge of my compound light issues here and i dread the day i would finally move out. Since jan total bill i have paid till date is only 3k{individual} and the rate the light is on..we might run out before second week of august. As i'm talking to you now the light has been on since 6am today and taken by 2.30pm. We will use anoda one by 7 or 8 thereabout#smile#
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by nurey(m): 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
bamite:
You no get tv for house?

I only mentioned things that consume more energy, do you expect me to mention little things as well
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by iykekelvins(m): 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
nurey:

I only mentioned things that consume more energy, do you expect me to mention little things as well
Hello sir, sorry to bother you. Please check my signature and help him please. Thanks
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by ChynoBEATS: 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
solepager:

the #750 charge have been removed since last year{nov/dec} if i'm not mistaken. I wish i can snap the paper for you to see. I am in charge of my compound light issues here and i dread the day i would finally move out. Since jan total bill i have paid till date is only 3k{individual} and the rate the light is on..we might run out before second week of august. As i'm talking to you now the light has been on since 6am today and taken by 2.30pm. We will use anoda one by 7 or 8 thereabout#smile#

Well I can't say much , I pray things change over here. sad
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by greggng: 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
You ve convinced me the more. I live a dbs an estate in gowon estate the only plot of land left inside here is 35million naira. Your calculation is very okay since is near ur work place and also a secured place. Will keep in touch incase baba God bless me and I decide to build another house. God bless u

Where i stay is not subjected to militancy. Only areas that are sharing borders with Arepo, Ogun state are subjected to militancy. Aside that i prefer changing location when choosing where to build my own house because i lived all my life from childhood within shagari estate, gowon estate and akowonjo.

Also i have to choose a location that sought my budget for land and as well within lagos state with good proximity to mainland and island, from where i live now it takes me just 30min with modern ferry to get to the island and Ajah. When i was still at Akowonjo i have to wake up as early as 5am and drive down to Ajah every morning and i wont get there until 8-9am, also i faced lots of cutlass robbery attack approaching the third mainland bridge via iyana oworo. But right now i can leave my house without fears by 7am and arrive Ajah for 8am with the mordern ferry.

So my brother when you are talking of choosing the location of where to live you consider so many factors not only electricity such as financial budget, proximity,security level, development of the location, social amenities etc.

As for my area i can rate the financial budget okay for middle class cos a plot now go for 2million naira, proximity i can rate it 90% okay, security level of ladegboye off Ijede area i can rate 80%, speed of development i can rate 70%, social amenities i can rate 70%.

Right now that forth mainland bridge is droping down towards ikorodu, my area will be hot cake. Lots of people will be opting for this location.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
Sultty:
it's just for July before then i do pay 80k a month

What kind of factory do you run in the place?
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by Rockstar07: 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

Bros, not everywhere In ikorodu o. I stay in odogunyan and power supply bad there, and think that place is even closer to first gate where power supply is 20hours per day.

Perhaps, but here in Ebute at General Hospital side is has been kudos.. Ever since I moved here I can vouch for 18hrs/day unless there's general light out issue.
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by prince0(m): 6:45am On Aug 05, 2016
Information gives power
ChynoBEATS:

shocked how did you do it??........ Over here everybody seems 2b scared some how ..
Re: Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? by U1(m): 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
Anyone has a clue of how much power bill for a room self-contain goes for now, please? I urgently need this info. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuja Records 30% Decline On Tenancy Fees / Nil / Get All What You Want to know About BUILDING APPROVAL,CONSTRUCTION,BUILDING 3D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.