Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,102 members, 7,863,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:57 AM

North Wants To Islamize Niger Delta --- NDA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Wants To Islamize Niger Delta --- NDA (1974 Views)

SUKUK Islamic Bond Is A Way To Islamize Nigeria Through Back Door –CAN / 2019: North Wants Buhari, Even On Wheelchair –ACF Chieftain / The North Wants To Rule Nigeria For 12 Years, Till 2027 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Wants To Islamize Niger Delta --- NDA by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
So the entire north are muslims grin grin

Chai igbos and their thinking. Rotten heads

2 Likes

Re: North Wants To Islamize Niger Delta --- NDA by DONGOYARO1: 2:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
These jokers have turned the whole niger delta struggle to a huge farce

1 Like

Re: North Wants To Islamize Niger Delta --- NDA by PhockPhockMan: 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
CliffordOrji:
Is that the reason why they blow up pipelines and pollute their own enviroment? So the agitation is no longer about resource control but about religion. There is a [size=14pt] substantial [/size] amount of Moslems who are from the Niger Delta like Is Alhaji Mujahid Asari Dokubo
and who again?
Re: North Wants To Islamize Niger Delta --- NDA by KnowAll(m): 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
I think Asari Dokubo has already done that, d north don't have to focifully islamize Niger delta. Did u guys see d number of Muslim during his wife's burial d other day. I was like fuccccck where did these number of Muslim come from. E be like say Dokubo has use his position to turn many hungry Niger Deloan into d muslim camp.

If at all, if d Northerners has such plan they can do it by proxy by paying Dokubo to help them convert as many people as possible. Dokubo wey like money give him d right money b4 u say jacky-stone 90 % Bayelsans go Don become Muslims.

2 Likes

Re: North Wants To Islamize Niger Delta --- NDA by PhockPhockMan: 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2016
KnowAll:
I think Asari Dokubo has already done that, d north don't have to focifully islamize Niger delta. Did u guys see d number of Muslim during his wife's burial d other day. I was like fuccccck where did these number of Muslim come from. E be like say Dokubo has use his position to turn many hungry Niger Deloan into d muslim camp.

If at all, if d Northerners has such plan they can do it by proxy by paying Dokubo to help them convert as many people as possible. Dokubo wey like money give him d right money b4 u say jacky-stone 90 % Bayelsans go Don become Muslims.

Say what you know please, Asari Dokubo is Rivers man
Re: North Wants To Islamize Niger Delta --- NDA by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
Thewrath:
All because of oil,it's obvious.
. Is Jonathan too a Northerner? What legacy will he be remember for by ND pple in his 6yrs? who is fooling for? U guys are just like animals at sambiza forest and deserve to receive the same treatment from NA.
Re: North Wants To Islamize Niger Delta --- NDA by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
TippyTop:

Formally known as MEND now wish to be known and addressed as APC MEND.

Only Bubu D Mumu still believe MEND are true representatives of ND militants.
. And what has monkey GEJ done to the ND region in his 6yrs?
Re: North Wants To Islamize Niger Delta --- NDA by cheruv: 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
fiizznation:
I'm not laying claim to anything but the truth is the oil both onshore/offshore is not for a particular group of people because nobody planted it there, the black resources belong to the FEDERAL REPUBLIC of NIGERIA
But gold in Kaduna belongs to the North undecided

Twisted reasoning angry
Re: North Wants To Islamize Niger Delta --- NDA by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2016
Confused criminals.
Re: North Wants To Islamize Niger Delta --- NDA by Listening(m): 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
AgentOrange:
You guys should just shut up already!

These Niger Delta guys are not serious.

You said you will declare your region a free and soverign country today only to turn around giving us crocrodile stories why you did not.

Freedom is taken. If you are waiting for it to be given get ready to wait till forever.

You people have been asking for resource control since 1900 and no one is listening.

Keep wasting your time talking about reasource control.

You will get resource control when the north discover more than enough crude oil in their region or when Nigeria has finished lifting the last cup of crude oil from the Niger Delta leaving you with your polluted lands.

Hey! i'm listening
Re: North Wants To Islamize Niger Delta --- NDA by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
fiizznation:
The north wants to do this, the north wants to do that. Ain't some people tired of blaming the north for their woes? Like I don't even understand this northern phobia anymore. And the oil you are blackmailing everybody with is not even yours. Just 13% of the oil is onshore while the rest is offshore. People can't possibly tell me that they own the ocean.

I'm sure you're aware the North is many kilometers away from the 'offshore' & the ocean.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are My Igbo Brothers And Sisters Shamelessly Defending Corruption? / Ijebu Traditionalist Takes Buhari's Case To The Gods (pix) / Shut Up When Governors Are Talking; You Are Just A Senator– Fayose Blast Kashamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.