Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,985 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Romantic Love Messages For Him/her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Love Messages For Him/her (3214 Views)

Excellent Romantic Love Messages To Make Her Fall In Love / 5 Most Romantic Love Quotes To Melt Your Girl's Heart / 31 Most Romantic Love Quotes To Melt Your Woman's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic Love Messages For Him/her by Palacedaughter(f): 1:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
1.All I want to hear is the sound of your voice. It gives calm to my soul and peace to my mind. Call me baby.

2. I don’t have gold or diamonds, all I seek from you is not even the whole world. Just pull me to yourself, hold me tight and tell me I am yours.

3. There is this unexplainable joy that I have within me each time I see a text or chat from you. I smile before I even open it and I am happy that I crossed your mind at that moment.

4. I know you are afraid of falling in love with me but I am assuring you that when you fall, I would be there to catch you. I love you.

5. I have no idea how I have lived up till now without you. Then I remember the only reason I lived till now is just so I could meet and be with you. Baby, you were made for me and I was made for you.

6. Calling me cute is nice. Calling me hot is great but calling me yours is all I ever want to hear from you. I love you.

7. When our palms come together, I want them to remain like that forever because they belong together.

8. I want you today, tomorrow, next week, next year and forever. Let us remain together baby.

9. I’m not in any way perfect. Just be rest assured that I will annoy you, make fun of you and say stupid things about you but in all, I will still love you.

10. I saw that you were perfect and I loved you. Then I saw the imperfections, guess what? I loved you more.

11. My life was in shambles until you came around and put every piece back in its place. I won’t stop loving you baby.

12. I want to conquer the world with my hand but I need you to tell me you would be holding my other hand. We are stronger together baby. Let us make the world jealous.

13. Loving you is hard but letting you go is harder. Hold my hand baby and never let me go. I will love you into forever.

14. Baby you are my walking radio and I am your addicted listener. We both have ourselves to ourselves. Let us make it count. I love you.

15. I am in love with you and your little things. All I ever want is just to be yours and yours for forever.

16. Forever seem too short a time for us to be together. I want to start making each moment count from now on. I don’t want a day without you in my life.

17. Anytime I’m having a rough day, either of your voice to calm me or your face to steady me, is all I yearn for. I love you baby.

18. Even when I do things that will make you hate me, always remember that you are my world and you still remain the only one I care about.

19. Making one person smile can change the world. Maybe not the whole world, but the world of the person you are changing. You have changed my world baby, I love you for that.

20. It’s awesome when I see you offline, then you suddenly come online and all of a sudden you start typing to send to me. My heart leaps in bounds knowing we are both thinking of each other.

21. A very interesting tale it is that our love story still remains a surprise even to us, not to mention the world and everyone around us. Let us write this story together.

22. Each day the earth revolves around the sun, my love revolves around you and it gets renewed each and every day. I can’t stop loving you baby.

23. When fire burns, it purifies gold. But when you love burns, it renews my heart that with you, I am safe and I have nothing to worry about. I love you now more than ever.

24. As each day breaks, my love for you is renewed each moment like the fountain of waters. I will continue to love you.

25. The brightness of the sun is synonymous to the brightness of my love for you. It shines with immeasurable intensity that I hope you get blind it.

1 Like

Re: Romantic Love Messages For Him/her by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2016
grin

This gonna melt my heart...
Re: Romantic Love Messages For Him/her by prestige2013: 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2016
You must be a beautiful lady to scoop all this from your Phone.

Can i drop mine for you?
Re: Romantic Love Messages For Him/her by dukeprince50: 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2016
NO 3. melt me wen someone sent it to me, I nearly crase dat day
Re: Romantic Love Messages For Him/her by Palacedaughter(f): 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2016
prestige2013:
You must be a beautiful lady to scoop all this from your Phone.

Can i drop mine for you?

Hehehehehe.. What has beauty got to do with writing? I fe be wowo o, shebi you know. Oya drop may I see fest
Re: Romantic Love Messages For Him/her by Olasco93: 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
Thank you OP. I am going to fire a misile tonight at the exact time. It's always good to fire when your target has few hours to lay her head.
It's very effective just like Otapiapia.

1 Like

Re: Romantic Love Messages For Him/her by Evakinqz: 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2016
Seriously op, you tu much jare..

Dis night person go refall (if dia is any word like dat) in love with mhe wink

1 Like

Re: Romantic Love Messages For Him/her by dukeprince50: 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
Lol, I send one to someone, d person ask me did u really type dat or u copied it from somewhere, Lol I just vex.
Re: Romantic Love Messages For Him/her by prestige2013: 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2016
Palacedaughter:

Hehehehehe.. What has beauty got to do with writing? I fe be wowo o, shebi you know. Oya drop may I see fest

Oh Beauty, palace daughter!
If i reached for your hand, will u hold it ?
If i open out my arms, will u hug me ?
If i go for your lips, will u kiss me ?
If i capture ur heart , will u love me ??

1 Like

Re: Romantic Love Messages For Him/her by wisdomkid: 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2020
prestige2013:

Oh Beauty, palace daughter!
If i reached for your hand, will u hold it ?
If i open out my arms, will u hug me ?
If i go for your lips, will u kiss me ?
If i capture ur heart , will u love me ??

These are the best and cute 50+ Romantic Good Night Messages you can send to your love ones right now.

(1) (Reply)

Did Miss Sahhara and Her Breas**ts? They Are Getting Bigger!!! / Anouncement! Come In / The Need For Companionship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.