Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Did Miss Sahhara and Her Breas**ts? They Are Getting Bigger!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did Miss Sahhara and Her Breas**ts? They Are Getting Bigger!!! (3206 Views)

Transgender, Miss Sahhara: ''I Am Single And A Virgin'' / Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos) / Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Miss Sahhara and Her Breas**ts? They Are Getting Bigger!!! by Lianabae(f): 11:18am On Aug 13, 2016
Did Miss Sahhara Increase The Size of Her Breas**ts? They Are Getting Bigger!!!

We know one of the things the Doctors who did her sex change blessed her with are her booz. They seemed to get it right or maybe as requested by her. But of recent, it looks like Miss Sahhara has been going under the knife again to increase the size of those boobz. They seem to be getting bigger. Or could it have been the effect of the Push-up bra she always wears or something.

This kinds of boobz I must say will make a gay even want to repent. You remember her last picture with Bisi Alimi, the Nigerian gay man in the UK. The guy grabbed her so tight and he would be like..OMG!!! See what am missing in women.
- See more photos at:source http://www.dianaplay.com/2016/08/did-miss-sahhara-increase-size-of-her.html

1 Like

Re: Did Miss Sahhara and Her Breas**ts? They Are Getting Bigger!!! by tukdi: 11:24am On Aug 13, 2016
angry angry angry

MOD

MOD

MOD

How many times i call u?

Please don't bring this to Front Page!

If you try it then see wetin go fire you:

2 Likes

Re: Did Miss Sahhara and Her Breas**ts? They Are Getting Bigger!!! by cruzita(f): 11:25am On Aug 13, 2016
who cares about those bags of silicon

1 Like

Re: Did Miss Sahhara and Her Breas**ts? They Are Getting Bigger!!! by Lianabae(f): 11:50am On Aug 13, 2016
cruzita:
who cares about those bags of silicon
wink
Re: Did Miss Sahhara and Her Breas**ts? They Are Getting Bigger!!! by 24hourNigeriane(f): 11:56am On Aug 13, 2016
Those eyes
Re: Did Miss Sahhara and Her Breas**ts? They Are Getting Bigger!!! by Flexherbal(m): 11:57am On Aug 13, 2016
Some guys like it like that.
Re: Did Miss Sahhara and Her Breas**ts? They Are Getting Bigger!!! by Lianabae(f): 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2016
Flexherbal:
Abi
Re: Did Miss Sahhara and Her Breas**ts? They Are Getting Bigger!!! by new247: 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
Flexherbal:
Why
Re: Did Miss Sahhara and Her Breas**ts? They Are Getting Bigger!!! by Lianabae(f): 1:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
new247:

Why
I don't know
Re: Did Miss Sahhara and Her Breas**ts? They Are Getting Bigger!!! by 24hourNigeriane(f): 9:31pm On Aug 13, 2016
Flexherbal:
Hmmm
Re: Did Miss Sahhara and Her Breas**ts? They Are Getting Bigger!!! by Lianabae(f): 11:34am On Aug 15, 2016
Yeah
Re: Did Miss Sahhara and Her Breas**ts? They Are Getting Bigger!!! by Lianabae(f): 11:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
Yeah.
Re: Did Miss Sahhara and Her Breas**ts? They Are Getting Bigger!!! by Lianabae(f): 6:26am On Aug 16, 2016
Re: Did Miss Sahhara and Her Breas**ts? They Are Getting Bigger!!! by 24hourNigeriane(f): 11:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
Well
Re: Did Miss Sahhara and Her Breas**ts? They Are Getting Bigger!!! by Pouyan: 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
Pix please
Re: Did Miss Sahhara and Her Breas**ts? They Are Getting Bigger!!! by Lianabae(f): 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2016
Okay
Pouyan:
Pix please

1 Like

Re: Did Miss Sahhara and Her Breas**ts? They Are Getting Bigger!!! by new247: 10:03am On Sep 09, 2016
Cool
Re: Did Miss Sahhara and Her Breas**ts? They Are Getting Bigger!!! by 24hourNigeriane(f): 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2017
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Boyfriend / Husband In Church This Sunday / I Hate Light-Skinned Girls! / I'm Under Pressure To Marry My Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.