Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,980 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Why Do Babies Cry When They Are Awake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Babies Cry When They Are Awake (711 Views)

Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online / Why Do Babies Always Want To Touch Me? / Why Do Babies Cry When They Wake From Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Babies Cry When They Are Awake by demzylahot(m): 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
The question is very straightforward, baby mamas,babysitters, mothers etc. lend your voice
Re: Why Do Babies Cry When They Are Awake by Tolexander: 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2016
demzylahot:
The question is very straightforward, baby mamas,babysitters, mothers etc. lend your voice
cc lovinam
Re: Why Do Babies Cry When They Are Awake by obiorathesubtle: 4:08pm On Aug 01, 2016
undecided Why do you talk when you're awake?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Babies Cry When They Are Awake by geesilver(m): 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2016
i think doctors will have answers to this.
Re: Why Do Babies Cry When They Are Awake by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
They're awake dude, use your brain
Re: Why Do Babies Cry When They Are Awake by lovinam: 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
Babies cry for many reasons
1). Diaper change
2) Hunger
3). They need comfort
4). They need attention( want to play)
5. They are sick( colic. itch etc)
6). They just wanna cry. Lol
Re: Why Do Babies Cry When They Are Awake by demzylahot(m): 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided Why do you talk when you're awake?
is crying and talking the same
Re: Why Do Babies Cry When They Are Awake by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2016
That's the only way they can communicate since they can't express themselves yet. That cry may mean I'm hungry, I want to sleep, I need your attention come and carry me, I have soiled my pampers come and clean me up, I don't like you e.t.c.
Re: Why Do Babies Cry When They Are Awake by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
y do ur rod stand if u wnna fvvck
Re: Why Do Babies Cry When They Are Awake by demzylahot(m): 7:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
elomez:
That's the only way they can communicate since they can't express themselves yet. That cry may mean I'm hungry, I want to sleep, I need your attention come and carry me, I have soiled my pampers come and clean me up, I don't like you e.t.c.
the kind of answer I needed cool

(1) (Reply)

Sex!whats Your Favourite Position And The Best Thing You Like Doing During Sex / I Had A party With My Husband And His Ex / when you win yourself a free father in-law and wife (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.