Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,935 members, 7,838,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

I Had A party With My Husband And His Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had A party With My Husband And His Ex (714 Views)

Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A party With My Husband And His Ex by MimiKnows: 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
Dear Mimi,

Last year my husband of six years and I decided we needed to spice up our sex life. During our christmas vacation in Dubai last year, we ran into an ex girlfriend of my husband from his university days. This woman was pleasant and pretty and we all ended up having dinner together. After the dinner we went to a bar to have drinks and one thing led to another and she and I started kissing. I was afraid my husband will be angry but he encouraged us to go on.

READ MORE AT http://www.herald.ng/party-husband-ex/

Re: I Had A party With My Husband And His Ex by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
Good for you.
Hope he continues fuçking the ex smiley.

1 Like

Re: I Had A party With My Husband And His Ex by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
PLS, WHAT DO YOU WANT US TO DO?
Re: I Had A party With My Husband And His Ex by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
Fake story!!! undecided
Re: I Had A party With My Husband And His Ex by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
I'm jealous shocked cry cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Can We Still C All Dis Again? / Should I Break Up With Her? / Your Breath Stinks So Bad, I'm Lookin Forward To Your Farts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.