Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities (34240 Views)

UK Universities With The Highest First Cass Degrees / Five Ex-militants Graduate From Law School (photos) / Proliferation Of First Class Degrees In Private Varsities The PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities by ItsawrapOutfit: 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
abuchilag:
These brains would have wasted in the creeks.
No man is born without a gift.... there is something good in everybody.

That is if they were truly ex-militants and not one of those whose names were smuggled into the list without being part of the struggle
Re: 3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
These are intellectual assets!
when you get back home, transfer these knowledge to your community and then to your children
do not hoard these knowledge.
Re: 3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities by vanvick247(m): 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
Tamakay:

That is it but don't shave ur wife's pubic hair in the public

Funny @ wife's pubic hair but I get your message bro

1 Like

Re: 3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities by slap1(m): 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
That's why Buhari confessed that the militants are too sophisticated. Some of them use their talents and abilities negatively because there's no government support to harness their abilities for good.
Re: 3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities by VoteFynestboi(f): 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
slap1:
That's why Buhari confessed that the militants are too sophisticated. Some of them use their talents and abilities negatively because there's no government support to harness their abilities for good.

please check my signature sad
Re: 3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities by VoteFynestboi(f): 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
FxDuke:
These are intellectual assets!
when you get back home, transfer these knowledge to your community and then to your children
do not hoard these knowledge.

please check my signature
Re: 3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities by Kgdavid(m): 5:44pm On Aug 01, 2016
DoTheNeedful:
They are likely not really militants. Smart and desperate from the ND guys who had never held scissors in their life put their names down when the government was collating names then. At least I am sure of this.
Goodluck to them and congrats. smiley

Just coz militants are braver than the average Nigerian, it does not make them any less academically capable. I just hope these ones will put their brains to use for the furtherance of the Niger Delta cause.
Re: 3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities by Missmossy(f): 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2016
Wow!!!

I'm impressed, such great minds. So good of them, they should keep it up cheesy
Re: 3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities by Kgdavid(m): 5:48pm On Aug 01, 2016
Famsey:
How does getting a first class in a UK university becomes a news??

I'm sure d 2:1 class are near-dullards.
#notanews

Mr. smarty pants (from the back), news is a continuous/uncountable noun okay? no such thing as "a news"
Re: 3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities by mikeapollo: 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
Ayoswit:
thanx to goodluck govt for making this possible

The credit goes to Yar'dua
Re: 3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities by tommykiwi(m): 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
Ayoswit:
thank you for paying tribute to the man wen sabi..President Good luck Ebele Jonathan...
Re: 3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities by mixratio(m): 5:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
I doubt if these guys were ever militants... Possibly they had strong connections and their names included in the list in place of the real guys. But then I could be wrong.. Whichever the case, congrats.
Re: 3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities by sododo(m): 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
Ayoswit:
it is yar'adua dat made possible.
Re: 3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities by sododo(m): 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
Ayoswit:
it is yar'adua dat made it possible.
Re: 3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4048142_borohandthreegraduates_jpegf4e49583008e02a7e572b590ae3a58a9

When they return, they will still go back to blowing pipelines..

Yopu can take the man out of the creeks, but you cant take the creeks out of the Man.

My sentiments exactly. A militant is an lazy layabout thug with a rentier mentality. I'm sure these ones are pikins of connected people smuggled into the program.
Re: 3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities by Ayoswit(f): 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
sododo:
it is yar'adua dat made it possible.
ok, noted
Re: 3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities by Tsongz(f): 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
grin Looka people with brains not like those yeye hungry men calling their self IPOD. grin grin very soon ur software go corrupt we go now know who b who?
Re: 3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities by goodluckebi(m): 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
Siberia101:
They were never militants jare we all knew how Tompolo,Asari and boyloaf included most youths/relations into the list of militancy to get financial compensation as ex-militants cool

true
Re: 3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities by Famsey: 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
Kgdavid:

Mr. smarty pants (from the back), news is a continuous/uncountable noun okay? no such thing as "a news"

Lmao... looks like uv gotten a first class from a UK uni n still hunting for jab in nija grin cheesy
Re: 3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities by misterjosh(m): 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
Siberia101:
They were never militants jare we all knew how Tompolo,Asari and boyloaf included most youths/relations into the list of militancy to get financial compensation as ex-militants cool

So true, majority of the "core militants" didn't benefit from the so called amnesty scholarships.
Re: 3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities by fkj950ax(m): 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
Jcob:
The Federal Government Should employ them immediately!

Employ them to do what? Work in NTA or Ministry of Works... Na wa o...

ND people needs serious solutions to the myriads of problems they have... If they accept employment from FG, I will give up entirely on the ND...

What value addition will they add to the ND region working as civil servants
Re: 3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities by remexy(f): 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2016
While i am happy for them. The idea dat a criminal -because that is what these militants are- are being paid "salaries" and on scholarships by government is annoying and despicable. The FG for years was complicit in d damage of Niger Delta. Rewarding some criminals and kids of the Niger Delta region doesn't solve the problem. Since the region is stl damaged, they will be MEND, the NDA, then ABA, den d next and d next group of hustler's wanting the or own national cake.
Re: 3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities by Idrhas(m): 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2016
Goooood
Re: 3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities by Kirigidi(m): 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2016
Siberia101:

True! I rememberd dat time in Delta State how amnesty slots were bin sold out to youths who hav neva handled guns!
Re: 3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
Ayoswit:

You will soon see bubu's supporters claiming this is bubu's handwork. The same way they claimed he is the reason for drop in price of rice
Re: 3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities by Moses247(m): 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2016
22 Amnesty students graduate First and Upper Classes in UK.
Twenty two of the 144 students under the Presidential Amnesty Programme who graduated from United Kingdom (UK) universities this session had First Class and Second Class Upper degrees. Three of them had First Class degrees from Liverpool and Bedfordshire universities.
Mr. Lucky Godswill Azibanagein had a First Class in Mechatronics and Robotic System Engineering from University of Liverpool. Messrs. Torubein Fawei and Nicholas Nathaniel Goodnews who studied Telecommunications and Network Engineering, and Public Relations respectively at the University of Bedfordshire also graduated in First Class.
The 144 Amnesty students graduated from 17 universities in UK. Eight of them had Second Class Upper degrees in Law, Criminology, Accounting, Computer Science and Health and Social Care from the University of Bedfordshire. Six of them graduated Second Class Upper from the University of Liverpool in Pharmacology, Geology, Maritime Business, Accounts & Finance, Politics and International Relations. Two had Second Class Upper from the Swansea University in, Law and international Relations while one each graduated in the same Class from Anglia Ruskin, Plymouth and Portsmouth universities.
The Special Adviser to the President on Niger Delta and Coordinator of the Presidential Amnesty Programme, Brigadier General Paul Boroh (Rtd) while addressing the 144 graduates at the Nigeria High Commission in London expressed his deep appreciation and gratitude to President Muhammadu Buhari for his interest in the development of human capital in the Niger Delta and the aspirations of the people in the Region. He said the Government is proud of the graduates who have been good ambassadors of the country and that the Amnesty Programme is willing to grant Masters Degree scholarships to the First Class graduates.
Owei Lakemfa
Media & Communication Consultant
Presidential Amnesty Programme.
Re: 3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities by gfullmoon(m): 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2016
Most of this guys were never Militants. Some Politicians used the opportunity to train their brothers abroad at the expense of FG while the real Militants were short charged to be receiving stipends monthly, the unlucky ones nothing.
Re: 3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2016
Hmmm, for me ooo, na only one of them resemble ex militant.
His body build good for black body hug and camo sleeveless jacket

And the shape of his head and face is naturally made for mask.

I no sabi where the other two guys follow enter oo

See the Bobo here before Im embrace amnesty.

Re: 3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities by meccuno: 8:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
they are not militants
Re: 3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities by andyanders: 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
Those guys are not the real militants. The real militants must have sold their own scholarship to those who can afford it or the big guy's children who now took the advantage to educate themselves to the detriment of those militants.
Re: 3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities by Achorise: 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
abuchilag:
These brains would have wasted in the creeks.
No man is born without a gift.... there is something good in everybody.
My brother, half of the beneficiaries don't know where a river is, neither have they touched Ak47 before. most youths just enjoy the benefit of this boys struggled by getting enrolled into the amnesty program, not militancy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Professional Masters Vs Academic Masters? Pls I Need Ur Advice / What Is The Meaning Of Year-To-Date (YTD) On Payslips? / BBNaija Vs Educational System In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.