Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities (34239 Views)

UK Universities With The Highest First Cass Degrees / Five Ex-militants Graduate From Law School (photos) / Proliferation Of First Class Degrees In Private Varsities The PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities by toprealman: 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
abuchilag:
These brains would have wasted in the creeks.
No man is born without a gift.... there is something good in everybody.
FYI, >95% are "arangee militants".
For the uninformed, if your Uncle or any close paddy knew the guys compiling the list... na jand be that.
Congrats on their success..... not easy at all tho.
Re: 3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities by Macgabe(m): 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
Jcob:
The Federal Government Should employ them immediately!
Oh! really, because they had first class abroad hence immediate employment from FG. How many of our first class student here has been employed automatically by the same federal government? Let's stop seeing them as superior to our own product here OK
Re: 3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities by oluwasegun007(m): 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2016
Abeg no come back oooo, job no dey here ooooo...

Apc is changing Nigeria @ d moment....
Re: 3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities by tdayof(m): 4:38am On Aug 02, 2016
Famsey:
How does getting a first class in a UK university becomes a news??

I'm sure d 2:1 class are near-dullards.
#notanews
go and bring your own first class or 2:1 from a UK university.
Hater.
Re: 3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities by paulavon: 6:53am On Aug 02, 2016
It is a great fallacy to call those guys militants. Amnesty UK scholarship were up for sales at a time and those that had the money paid and got it.If I had paid then and made a first class I would have been tagged an intelligent militant. The real militant has no business with school.

1 Like

Re: 3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities by 2eggs1goal: 6:53am On Aug 02, 2016
First class with no jobs in the country, if they are coming back to create job fine if not, they should better stay over there and hustle.
Re: 3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 02, 2016
Ayoswit:
thanx to goodluck govt for making this possible

Thanks to Umaru Musa Yar'Adua
Re: 3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities by Uzo1975: 8:46am On Aug 02, 2016
Thank God for PDP's wisdom in putting the amnesty program. These people would have been wasted by military trigger but for the amnesty. Are they not now useful to themselves and Nigeria? Have they not brought pride to Nigeria? Buhari should think twice about his policies and use wisdom, no matter how little.
Re: 3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities by Vikelo1212: 9:08am On Aug 02, 2016
RobinHez:
They will still pick up arms if given the opportunity.... undecided

There are graduates in the creek.

Leave sentiment!!! Pls Comment wisely.
Re: 3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities by adelacuna(m): 10:38am On Aug 02, 2016
Congratulations guys, thanks for making us proud. I hope NDA can learn from this
Re: 3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities by DobleO7: 11:39am On Aug 02, 2016
DoTheNeedful:
They are likely not really militants. Smart and desperate from the ND guys who had never held scissors in their life put their names down when the government was collating names then. At least I am sure of this.
Goodluck to them and congrats. smiley

Why this assertion? Is it because they graduated with 1st Class or because they look handsome?
Re: 3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities by makaveli902: 12:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
MosakuAW:
Why is this news just coming out now? FG thinks this will change the mind of the present militants!

I dont think this will change them, what the today's militants needs now is money and contracts. They are all bunch of f00ls.

Congrats to the graduants. I just hope they stay back and develop more before coming home. The present situations at home is not favourable at all. We have a lot 1st class @home without job.

I can believe you are saying this, just put yourself in their position it means that if you have been reformed, gotten a first class degree from the United Kingdom you are still going to remain redundant, clueless and go back to your vomit?

Guy all I see in you is bad belle!!
Re: 3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities by MosakuAW(m): 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
makaveli902:

I can believe you are saying this, just put yourself in their position it means that if you have been reformed, gotten a first class degree from the United Kingdom you are still going to remain redundant, clueless and go back to your vomit?

Guy all I see in you is bad belle!!

What is this one saying? Did you read my comment atall or you did but cant grab it. Am just telling the graduants to stay abroad and work to develo more skills rather than coming back home now, where there is no job and where things are getting worse.
Re: 3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities by alaskido(m): 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
These guys don't look like they carried even a machete not to talk of a gun. I remember some young men enlisted in the Amnesty programme but were not in the creeks.
Re: 3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities by Famsey: 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2016
tdayof:
go and bring your own first class or 2:1 from a UK university.
Hater.

Please don't take it personal, okay? *Seeps milk n watching Ay live*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

National Open University Application Form (2007) Is Out. / Professional Masters Vs Academic Masters? Pls I Need Ur Advice / What Is The Meaning Of Year-To-Date (YTD) On Payslips?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.