Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Has This Ever Happened To Anyone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has This Ever Happened To Anyone (775 Views)

My Most Embarrassing Sex Ever Happened Yesterday / When karma calls... Has This Ever Happened To You Before ? / What Happened To Her After A Careless Night-Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has This Ever Happened To Anyone by Djbond(m): 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2016
Good evening..
I hate to bring this up but there is an adage that says " we don't hide a painful hand under the cloth" ..
I'm gonna make this brief, So so just started dating this girl about few weeks ago ,..and the first time we had unprotected sex after twice protected.
Well my first sex with this girl, I saw a strange thing, after the sex,I saw 3 drops of blood on my white underwear (singlet), I asked her what was it but, she said nothing... Again few days ago same thing happened,, this time around, it was unprotected,...I asked and she replied "Nothing"... I don't know what to do.. Any help?
Re: Has This Ever Happened To Anyone by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
Infection cry
Re: Has This Ever Happened To Anyone by firstking01(m): 7:07pm On Aug 01, 2016
You 've been sleeping with a mamaidembarassed

1 Like

Re: Has This Ever Happened To Anyone by MotherOfDragons(f): 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
Doctor alert!!!
Re: Has This Ever Happened To Anyone by rosieluv(f): 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
firstking01:
You 've been sleeping with a mamaidembarassed
lols
Re: Has This Ever Happened To Anyone by SUPERPACK: 7:10pm On Aug 01, 2016
Djbond:
Good evening..
I hate to bring this up but there is an adage that says " we don't hide a painful hand under the cloth" ..
I'm gonna make this brief, So so just started dating this girl about few weeks ago ,..and the first time we had unprotected sex after twice protected.
Well my first sex with this girl, I saw a strange thing, after the sex,I saw 3 drops of blood on my white underwear (singlet), I asked her what was it but, she said nothing... Again few days ago same thing happened,, this time around, it was unprotected,...I asked and she replied "Nothing"... I don't know what to do.. Any help?
unprotected sex after just two weeks, my brother u no like ur life abi u no de fear Stds.
Re: Has This Ever Happened To Anyone by firstking01(m): 7:10pm On Aug 01, 2016
rosieluv:
lols
No jokescry
Re: Has This Ever Happened To Anyone by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
Does Nairaland look like a hospital
Better carry yourself to the clinic for proper check up ASAP!!!
Re: Has This Ever Happened To Anyone by Sexxkillz: 7:44pm On Aug 01, 2016
Sighs.

Stupid people shouldn't be having sex.
Re: Has This Ever Happened To Anyone by 7Randall: 8:13pm On Aug 01, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Sighs.

Stupid people shouldn't be having sex.
Lols. That was harsh
Re: Has This Ever Happened To Anyone by 7Randall: 8:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
You met her few weeks ago and you are already having unprotected sex?
Re: Has This Ever Happened To Anyone by Sexxkillz: 8:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
7Randall:

Lols. That was harsh
The truth is harsh. . .
Re: Has This Ever Happened To Anyone by vchykp(m): 9:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
my brother take your case to another forum, this one pass us..!

(1) (Reply)

It Is Officially Over. Now Let The dramas Begin / Urgent Advice / See What This Groom Did To His Bride While Dancing - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.