Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB (6372 Views)

I Didn’t Know My Father” — Buhari Shocks Nigerians With His Life Story / BREAKING!!! Quit Notice To Igbos: Buhari Shocks The World On National Broadcast / Nationwide Jubilation As Saraki Shocks The World, Breaks National Assembly 8 Yea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by DaveHert(m): 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2016
Mrbigman1:
Dis man is planning on probing 1985 when we re in deep shit recession?

Our mates re projectin to be world number one by 2020, d idiot is taking us back to 1985.

What did I do to deserve this? God please na.
Imagine that man oh! I wish I could slap him from here.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by luckman20(m): 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
Government of shock
Every body now needs an absorber undecided
Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by Yyeske(m): 9:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
DaveHert:

Is this what the mor0n came to seat to do? after single handedly ruining our economy and making everyone suffer he still has foolish plans that aren't related to fixing it up! Somebody should please assassinate this malam for crying out loud angry
Even if I take this news with a pinch of salt because bloggers these days want traffic so they Post anything but if true, cool by me.
Why waiting for anyone to assassinate him when you'r man enough to perform such.
Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by DaveHert(m): 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
Yyeske:
Even if I take this news with a pinch of salt because bloggers these days want traffic so they Post anything but if true, cool by me.
Why waiting for anyone to assassinate him when you'r man enough to perform such.

It's too bad am neither a politician nor am I an assassin but if I were any of these I would have committed myself to the task of removing that zombie of a president from his seat.
And it is of no relevance or concern of mine whether you take the news as it is or with "a pinch of salt", the bottom line is that ur so called president is suicidal and if left in office will probably take the nation with him in his dim–wit·ted plans.
Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by Nwulia(f): 9:40pm On Aug 01, 2016
PFRB:
If he does this, I will then know he wants to clean up Nigeria.
of which he can never do lipsrsealed.
Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 01, 2016
Ahize Chukwu

I hope he is foolish enough to start!

Let him start ASAP please!!!!
Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by Coolgent(m): 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2016
DaveHert:

Is this what the mor0n came to seat to do? after single handedly ruining our economy and making everyone suffer he still has foolish plans that aren't related to fixing it up! Somebody should please assassinate this malam for crying out loud angry
Bros i beg watch ur tongue o!
This talk can land u in trouble o.
I knew security agents are in Nairaland too
Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by franklynsunny(m): 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
Political war,d fight should b inside aso rock only o
Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by DaveHert(m): 10:07pm On Aug 01, 2016
Coolgent:

Does it matter, I am in a democratic society where I am allowed to express myself to my utmost satisfaction. This is me expressing myself! Whoever doesn't like it can come over to my house, am sure I can borrow a gun from my crazy neighbour for that person.
Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by pilotab55(m): 10:10pm On Aug 01, 2016
Dat dullard has no forgiving spirit that is why he never move forward in life. Nothing is successful when is hand his hand involved.eg our agric,oil,bank,security,education etc.
Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by Yyeske(m): 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
Coolgent:

Allow those kids to keep running their mouth, talk is cheap

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by 1shortblackboy: 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2016
This story is false na undecided
Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 01, 2016
freeze001:
I pray he's actually foolhardy enough to try this. It will fast track that which we seek n yearn for. Ala anyanwu ututu!

Let the probes commence o! After all na wetin una open eye vote; an ignorant octogenarian that possesses only bitterness and vengeance in his black, dreadful heart!
Indonesian spotted grin
Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by Nature8(m): 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2016
If this is true, na e be say he wan end his career..
Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by freeze001(f): 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2016
princey83:

Indonesian spotted grin

No fake tag will stick. I am absolutely and unapologetically Igbo; I call it as I see it.
Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by reubeno(m): 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
PMB should get busy with pressing economy problems..
Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by naijaking1: 11:52pm On Aug 01, 2016
The powerful and vengeful Fulani spirit will do anything to get even.
Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by trinitylove(m): 11:59pm On Aug 01, 2016
freeze001:

No fake tag will stick. I am absolutely and unapologetically Igbo; I call it as I see it.

I admire your bluntness smiley what's up?
Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by Izonpikin: 12:04am On Aug 02, 2016
Buhari no fit. ..If he does it would be good but he just can't. ..Buhari would end up probed which would also be good..so that we discard all the old generals who have contributed in their wicked ways to drag this country back to where it is.... angry
Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by Oksman(m): 12:53am On Aug 02, 2016
Baawaa:
Nobody is above the law,go ahead and probe them all
Probe who is he not also a coupist, you are a very funny dude...........Lol!.
Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by menix(m): 1:42am On Aug 02, 2016
Until Buhari probes Mary Slessor for coming to nigeria, then I will know he is serious..
Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by Baawaa(m): 7:22am On Aug 02, 2016
Oksman:

Probe who is he not also a coupist, you are a very funny dude...........Lol!.
Who is not a coupist among them ,including Tinubu because they don't like the life styles of this man called Buhari."I will not steal,you too cannot steal," that is Buhari life styles grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by dumie(f): 7:49am On Aug 02, 2016
Misplaced priority..What does this have to do with the falling economy and increasing insecurity? Since the inception of his government all he has done as a President is selective probing and seeking vengeance..He has shown more interest in Nigeria’s past than her future.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by MorningLight(m): 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
DaveHert:

Pls don't use the word 'us' when talking about this jump of urs, but feel free to take the jump with him, just inform us when you land from the jump, am curious to know where you guys will land and if you will survive the landing.
I won't have to inform you... You'll see it for yourself...
Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by godsgloryn(m): 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
hahahahaha wonder shall never end

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prof Zulum Enrols 5,361 Orphans In Schools / Watch: Who Gave Bianca That Long Hug Of Freedom Or Was He Tapping Current? / 1,000 Eti Osa Residents Get Free Food Package From LASG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.