Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife (24410 Views)

6 Weeks Pregnant And Need To Terminate It / Dying To Be Thin: Thousands Petition Youtube To Ban Anorexic Vlogger / Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by shevy45(m): 5:27am On Aug 02, 2016
The future of this great country is very bright. we are getting there, we will get there, Emmy Busco please kindly drop ur what's app line for me. Kudos to you brother, you are a life saver. God will grant you all your heart desires. The way God will bless you before December is gonna be beyond your expectation.
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by bharkarh(m): 5:43am On Aug 02, 2016
oluwasegun007:
Op his pregnant and dying wife

not pregnant wife and dying wife...

i thought the guy had two wives

We thank God for her life...
* OP it's, "Pregnant and dying wife". Not " his....see who dey correct person sef undecided
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by dekunleJ: 6:17am On Aug 02, 2016
May Almighty God in his Infinte Mercy continue to Reward The works of your Hand Emmybosko.

truly by Grace of Christ yOu will become the Next best thing
in the Nigeria music industry.
you will rise bigger than 2face & psquare.
amen
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by Arisheloaded(m): 6:19am On Aug 02, 2016
omoyemirally:
thank God for u sir and thanks to d guy. Dear nairalanders. help me thank God dat am still alive to type dis. I had an accident today. I left Ibadan for ikare akoko. wen I got to ose oba, I was like thank God am almost home. I called my mum,dad,sister,and a close frnd dat am now at ose oba 10 minutes drive to ikare. suddenly, a trailer just came out from one of d side roads and crossed over d main road,our bus almost went beneath d trailer. with God's help, d driver controlled d steering towards d Bush, and its break failed. come and c how our bus was moving aimlessly and uncontrollably inside d bush. thank God there was no pit or three before us. it wud av turned a sad story. Alhamdulilah no causality was recorded. Please join me in thanking God.

Alhamdulilah.

Allah is our protector. Adhkar when mounting vehicles is very important. May Almighty Allah continue to protect us! Ameen.

Bismillaahi Ar-rahman Ar-raheem.

Supplications when mounting a means of transportation!

Bismillaah , Alhamdu lillaah . Subhaanal-lathee sakhkhara lanaa haathaa wa maa kunnaa lahu muqrineen. Wa 'innaa 'ilaa Rabbinaa lamunqaliboon . Alhamdu lillaah, alhamdu lillaah, alhamdu lillaah, Allaahu 'Akbar, Allaahu 'Akbar, Allaahu 'Akbar, subhaanakal-laahumma 'innee dhalamtu nafsee faghfir lee, fa'innahu laa yaghfiruth-thunooba 'illaa 'Anta.

With the Name of Allah. Praise is to Allah. Glory is to Him Who has provided this for us though we could never have had it by our efforts. Surely, unto our Lord we are returning. Praise is to Allah. Praise is to Allah. Praise is to Allah. Allah is the Most Great. Allah is the Most Great. Allah is the Most Great. Glory is to You. O Allah, I have wronged my own soul. Forgive me, for surely none forgives sins but You.

Abu Dawud 3/34, At-Tirmizi 5/501.

2 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by kelvin305(m): 6:29am On Aug 02, 2016
Make u go church go give this testimony ((because na God win))
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by brossam2001(m): 6:34am On Aug 02, 2016
Something tells me this story is not True.....it's arrange for Emmy to get publicity...

Just want to make common sense.

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by princeakins(m): 6:47am On Aug 02, 2016
petiteee:
BB? shocked Just please send me a PM as soon as you get this. Your lips still looks as good as I can remember. Lol. Don't miss mind me. grin

LOl... awwww! TAnx dear, stil tryin to figure out who is it sha, anyway, open ma profile, ma whatsapp number is dr, msg me asap

Follow dz link too www.nairaland.com/princeakins
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by truvine(m): 6:48am On Aug 02, 2016
Busted.
I doff my hat for LadyF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by GodfreyOje: 7:03am On Aug 02, 2016
Very good one
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by adebayolukmon(m): 7:06am On Aug 02, 2016
Suprnov3r:
Please is that his username?
Yes sir
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by ShayGirl(f): 7:08am On Aug 02, 2016
omoyemirally:
thank God for u sir and thanks to d guy. Dear nairalanders. help me thank God dat am still alive to type dis. I had an accident today. I left Ibadan for ikare akoko. wen I got to ose oba, I was like thank God am almost home. I called my mum,dad,sister,and a close frnd dat am now at ose oba 10 minutes drive to ikare. suddenly, a trailer just came out from one of d side roads and crossed over d main road,our bus almost went beneath d trailer. with God's help, d driver controlled d steering towards d Bush, and its break failed. come and c how our bus was moving aimlessly and uncontrollably inside d bush. thank God there was no pit or three before us. it wud av turned a sad story. Alhamdulilah no causality was recorded. Please join me in thanking God.

I appreciate God for ur life sis...God be praised!!!

2 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 02, 2016
dominique:

Op hope you're wife is doing better now? I trust that she won't be doing any form of heavy lifting or strenuous chores for the rest of her pregnancy. Wishing her a healthy delivery.

Op, pls how can you allow ur (heavily) pregnant wife fetch water? And it may be from a well for that matter. Abeg ooooooooooo. Wetin happen na?! Thank God it ended well.
@ adebayolukmon

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 02, 2016
Adonis3:

Lol...

You might wanna take a look at this
smiley

now, this was a post by the OP on the 27th of April... Don't forget #EmmyBusco is/was supposedly a strangersmiley

Check this out too

Can you imagine someone who was initially "crying and blaming GOD" for something he thought he'd lost (showing how desperately he needed it) and found it but was now contemplating on leaving it for the findergrin

Apparently, he was ready to risk a potential harm on the pregnancy of his "dying wife" for the music career of a total stranger... Lmao gringrin who the heck does that??

Anyways, i know GOD works im mysterious ways abi? LadyF cheesy

Sha don't forget to Vote PHOTOSHOOT as Mr. Nairalandwink

#Adonis3HasSpoken

Are you a member of FBI?
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 02, 2016
Nairaland dimes. Emmybusko is an husband material. Say no more and over the cherry already. cheesy
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by adebayolukmon(m): 7:37am On Aug 02, 2016
Well, I think if people like ladyF still remain on this nation, we will be no way forward, I made this to appreciate this young dude, just because of people like you, thats why I have to check through my profile yesterday cos I'm only present on football section, I modified that post because I think that's the highest post that I will ever reach first page on Nairaland, so people tend to click on it and see how much this guy has done for me, well, I don't talk much with people like you, God has done great thing in my life with him, if you like, don't like it.
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by BIDOO(m): 7:43am On Aug 02, 2016
SmartMugu:
Title is misleading. I thought u meant two wives.
Wife 1:pregnant.
Wife 2:dying.
nothing like misleading there dear, that is the power of grammar concord, as much as he didn't put THE to the second phrase joined together to make a clause he is still referring to same person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by Emeka71(m): 8:04am On Aug 02, 2016
Good deed.
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by lashout1: 8:08am On Aug 02, 2016
while I appreciate the action of the young man, it is very sacrosanct to read btw lines and comprehend.

Nairaland, how?
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 02, 2016
SmartMugu:
Title is misleading. I thought u meant two wives.
Wife 1:pregnant.
Wife 2:dying.
Wife not wives...Get it?
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by Prince202020(m): 8:30am On Aug 02, 2016
adebayolukmon:
Well, I think if people like ladyF still remain on this nation, we will be no way forward, I made this to appreciate this young dude, just because of people like you, thats why I have to check through my profile yesterday cos I'm only present on football section, I modified that post because I think that's the highest post that I will ever reach first page on Nairaland, so people tend to click on it and see how much this guy has done for me, well, I don't talk much with people like you, God has done great thing in my life with him, if you like, don't like it.

Bros we no go believe this one, instead of you to make new comments and reflect your love for Emmy na old comment of far back April you went and modified, that's not true, a day old kid knows that this one na big lie.

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 02, 2016
bobo65:

Lol

Christmas never reach o
So pad money inside ur pocket while coming
Moreover I'm more of a software person, so let me know what the problems are before coming.
grin
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by Cephydeen(m): 8:45am On Aug 02, 2016
this is d kind of people that suppose to be named mr. nairaland
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by Mopricelezz(f): 8:49am On Aug 02, 2016
Its good to know that despite this economy, there are kind hearted people. Thanks
Emmybusko
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by Caveatemptor(m): 8:55am On Aug 02, 2016
rOsy247:
grin grin I had same thought too you know.

The said emmybusko (a total stranger) helped him recover his money today, according to op but on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3071590/5-reasons-not-attend-private/1#45078135 op was claiming he loves emmybusco on the 27th of April. Lol op/emmybusco I comot cap for you

Hmmm!
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by sbabimbola(f): 9:10am On Aug 02, 2016
dmola:

passing by......

You are sighted... #winks#
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by ladychioma: 9:18am On Aug 02, 2016
Emybosko,may God favour you in your carrier in Jesus name.Amen
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by femi4: 9:23am On Aug 02, 2016
adebayolukmon:
Shut up! You are evil.....that post was made as far back as April.

Mind you, your post was on the second page of that thread. You didn't edit anything. I hate liars!

2 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by ladyF(f): 9:32am On Aug 02, 2016
fiftynaira:
Emmybosko try and PM me you need to be rewarded

Thanks
he is a liar, him and OP connived to deceive nairalanders. https://www.nairaland.com/3262860/how-nairalander-saved-pregnant-dying/1#48101031
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by mimicue(f): 9:33am On Aug 02, 2016
Babycherry:

Thomas

If to say something bad happen

You for dey shout, dey curse.....

Just appreciate jooooor

This thing is just simple as it can be .. Isn't it obvious that they are just trying to promote a song and nothing like what they narrated happen

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by ladyF(f): 9:34am On Aug 02, 2016
brossam2001:
Something tells me this story is not True.....it's arrange for Emmy to get publicity...

Just want to make common sense.
you are right. OP and the emmybusko are liars https://www.nairaland.com/3262860/how-nairalander-saved-pregnant-dying/1#48101031
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by koluray: 9:41am On Aug 02, 2016
Ok

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by ladyF(f): 9:53am On Aug 02, 2016
claremont:

What's your point mate, and can you ever stop with this your disgusting practice of making comments just to garner likes?! You comment on 99.9% of the threads on here like a bot, and yet, 99.9% of the comments you make show a glorious exhibition of extreme, barely-lettered idiocy.

A thread created to show appreciation to someone who helped a dying, pregnant lady has now been ambushed by your nonsense.
how do you feel now that the OP's lying ways have been busted by others? Do you see how unreasonable your verbal attacks at me looks now?

Your pride will not even allow you apologize but you are forgiven. angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

... / Dog Bite And How To Get Antirabies Vaccine / Officials Force Bet Naija Agents To Clean Their Surrounding In Calabar. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.