Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife (24411 Views)

6 Weeks Pregnant And Need To Terminate It / Dying To Be Thin: Thousands Petition Youtube To Ban Anorexic Vlogger / Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by ganie(m): 11:35pm On Aug 01, 2016
omoyemirally:
thank God for u sir and thanks to d guy. Dear nairalanders. help me thank God dat am still alive to type dis. I had an accident today. I left Ibadan for ikare akoko. wen I got to ose oba, I was like thank God am almost home. I called my mum,dad,sister,and a close frnd dat am now at ose oba 10 minutes drive to ikare. suddenly, a trailer just came out from one of d side roads and crossed over d main road,our bus almost went beneath d trailer. with God's help, d driver controlled d steering towards d Bush, and its break failed. come and c how our bus was moving aimlessly and uncontrollably inside d bush. thank God there was no pit or three before us. it wud av turned a sad story. Alhamdulilah no causality was recorded. Please join me in thanking God.
Alihamdulillah,may we know no harm

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by Babycherry(f): 11:36pm On Aug 01, 2016
Supnaija:
EmmyBosco If you are seeing this I will help you promote your songs on blogs and have it on soundcloud, deezer, spotify etc and I will help you shoot a music video FREE if your music impresses me. Hit me up on whatsapp now. I am doing everything completely FREE OF CHARGE for this good you have done for this poor man and his wife. You are a good man.

Hit me up on whatsapp 08174223203 or call same number

EmmyBusko come ooooooooh

Come ooooooooh

Your good works has finally paid off

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by MzPecs(f): 11:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
fiftynaira:
Emmybosko try and PM me you need to be rewarded

Thanks
I didn't see your vote again as promised cry cry cry
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by titsqueez(m): 11:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
First you thank Allah then when things went wrong you blame God. Just my observation, make of that what you will

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by Whiteee(m): 11:44pm On Aug 01, 2016
the hustle is real mehn lipsrsealed
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by fiftynaira(m): 11:47pm On Aug 01, 2016
MzPecs:

I didn't see your vote again as promised cry cry cry

Omo that voting thing ain't my thing oo

Will try to vote if it's still open
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by dmola(m): 11:48pm On Aug 01, 2016
sbabimbola:
Thanks to the Nairalander
passing by......
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by MzPecs(f): 11:49pm On Aug 01, 2016
fiftynaira:

Omo that voting thing ain't my thing oo

Will try to vote if it's still open
Don't worry, i'll make it very easy for you. Voting continues tomorrow tho!

Have a great night smiley

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by ikombe: 11:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
whizqueen:
It's good to know we still have some good people in Nigeria.

By the way why's y'all tagging "God" to this
A guy found money, picked it up being the good person he is, he chose to return it to the owner. I still don't understand what God has to do with this.

Or did God specifically told those that finds lost item and choose not to return it to do that? Then he in turn told Emmy to return this one again undecided I don't seem to get..

In Nigeria every good thing is done by God, but bad things we tag the devil. Smh angry
The thing just tire me undecided
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by udysweet(f): 11:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
You sound like an atheist. Sorry to ask but pls are you one? Just the way you commented tho,that's why I asked
whizqueen:

A guy found money, picked it up being the good person he is, he chose to return it to the owner. I still don't understand what God has to do with this.

Or did God specifically told those that finds lost item and choose not to return it to do that? Then he in turn told Emmy to return this one again undecided I don't seem to get..

In Nigeria every good thing is done by God, but bad things we tag the devil. Smh angry
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by ndcide(m): 11:54pm On Aug 01, 2016
Nice one. God bless the man and heal the woman.

You see the kind words all over. Now where is that thread where people condemned a woman for returning millions she found in the airport. I hope we all learn.

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by claremont(m): 11:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
ladyF:
Hmmm....This story sounds like.... lipsrsealed Make I no talk sha.

Ermmm....didn't want to say this o. Emmybusko joined NL last month, posted a thread looking for how he can promote his music. https://www.nairaland.com/3223979/promote-me-take-all-royalties Suddenly, he returned the purse that belongs to the husband of a dying and pregnant woman.

Okay oooo. You did the right thing by returning the purse....okay bye grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

What's your point mate, and can you ever stop with this your disgusting practice of making comments just to garner likes?! You comment on 99.9% of the threads on here like a bot, and yet, 99.9% of the comments you make show a glorious exhibition of extreme, barely-lettered idiocy.

A thread created to show appreciation to someone who helped a dying, pregnant lady has now been ambushed by your nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by petiteee(f): 12:07am On Aug 02, 2016
princeakins:
Superb
BB? shocked Just please send me a PM as soon as you get this. Your lips still looks as good as I can remember. Lol. Don't miss mind me. grin
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by afanide: 12:17am On Aug 02, 2016
@OP hope ur Wife is doing great now?

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by cococandy(f): 12:24am On Aug 02, 2016
SerialGist:

Is that your daughter? So you've given birth? Congrats!!!
yes and yes. Thank you smiley
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by gozzlin: 12:33am On Aug 02, 2016
whizqueen:

So what's your point? That God is not good and that the devil is not bad? undecided

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 02, 2016
MzPecs:

You didn't vote again as promised cry cry
Nne, I will vote today.
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by bobo65(m): 1:07am On Aug 02, 2016
Funjosh:
Some Nairaland are good I mean so so good. One of them is also bobo65, after my phone went gaga and refused to work he sacrificed his Sunday chatting me up on whatsapp directing me on how to fix it. But still I couldn't get it fixed until I went to meet him for the first time. He helped me out with it without receiving kobo.

Bobo65 once again from the bottom of my heart I say thank you and God bless you real good. smiley

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by bobo65(m): 1:12am On Aug 02, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
i get 4 spoilt phones for repair OOOO , hope bobo65 is ready for the task grin

Lol

Christmas never reach o
So pad money inside ur pocket while coming
Moreover I'm more of a software person, so let me know what the problems are before coming.

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by iomoge2(f): 1:43am On Aug 02, 2016
Funjosh:
Some Nairaland are good I mean so so good. One of them is also bobo65, after my phone went gaga and refused to work he sacrificed his Sunday chatting me up on whatsapp directing me on how to fix it. But still I couldn't get it fixed until I went to meet him for the first time. He helped me out with it without receiving kobo.

Bobo65 once again from the bottom of my heart I say thank you and God bless you real good. smiley
I can testify to this . Bobo65 is an angel in human clothing.
He assisted me with my phone issues too.
Was very patient.
Spent time helping me on chat and the phone that fustrated me for 9months became a thing of Joy.

[size=14pt]God bless Bobo65[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by kunle75(m): 2:15am On Aug 02, 2016
adebayolukmon:
Well, i still believe there is hope for this Nation and all the promises of Allah will definitely come to pass.
Infact, I can't still imaging a born and bread in Ibadan Nigerian can do this.
It happens that this morning, my pregnant wife as she was fetching water slumps and fainted, well I thought it was a normal thing and we took her inside and start blowing her may be she will respond, but surprisingly, my wife refuse to, so that's how we decided to rush her to the hospital, on getting there, with some treatments, thank Allah, she opened her eye, but she's not normal as the doctor said.
So after some treatments, we were prescribed some drugs which she must start using unfailingly today if we don't want any harm for the pregnancy. Well fine, I still have up to #25,000 in my bank account which I quickly went to withdraw.
So I make sure I withdraw the money and its still intact (#25,000) because i put it inside my wallet without removing anything from it because I still have like #1,000 I'm spending for little expenses like food and somethings.
Unfortunately for me, I left the wallet inside a taxi cab I took from the ATM spot to the pharmacist, on getting to the pharmacist, I discovered something is out of me, that's how I started crying and blaming God for making that unfortunate occurrence in my life.
At this junction, no where to go, nothing to do, I was just hopless, thinking the next thing to happen is for my wife to have an slowpoke.
So I decided to chat with some family member to see if any miracle can happen, but fortunately for me, below is the first thing I see in my chat.
So after meeting this wonderful guy, I asked him if I could publish this online at Nairaland, that how I discovered he is also a nairalander with the Monica "EmmyBusko"

Here are some reason why I think this guy should keep this money to himself but he refused.
1) He's an upcoming artist that needs money for his music promotion
2) He's also a student that seriously needs money but instead of that, he portray the habit of a loyal Nigerian.

Infact words alone cannot express my prayers for you, I pray you also meet your destiny helper who will bring you from an upcoming to a mega super star.

My family will forever be grateful to you "EmmyBusko"

I will upload some pics of his song artwork soon, I just hope I help him too.

I will be very grateful if this can get to front page!
Thanks a lot!

Please tell the young man to get me on 09099800565 i will be in Ibadan on Wednesday and Thursday.Thanks i have saved his number he should please call me with the same number he used to chat you up.

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by ChristieDeBaker(f): 2:31am On Aug 02, 2016
mimicue:
I don't know if it is just me , but I doubt this story undecided
you are not alone. The story sounds one kind.

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by macminista(m): 3:06am On Aug 02, 2016
Pls i just lost $10,000 Abeg any nairalander help me see am? Emmybusko where u dey? grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by 9jaBloke: 3:33am On Aug 02, 2016
claremont:

What's your point mate, and can you ever stop with this your disgusting practice of making comments just to garner likes?! You comment on 99.9% of the threads on here like a bot, and yet, 99.9% of the comments you make show a glorious exhibition of extreme, barely-lettered idiocy.

A thread created to show appreciation to someone who helped a dying, pregnant lady has now been ambushed by your nonsense.

LadyF is smart. Be like LadyF

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by DBestDoc(f): 3:44am On Aug 02, 2016
Very fake story...
I'm not surprised people believe this piece of crap 'cause an average Nigerian is very sentimental.

Little wonder church and one chance businesses are booming grin grin. These people use simple psychology on the gullible Nigerians and they fall flat hook, line and sinker.

Only a discerning mind would know this is a bull story even before finishing.

Quoting me won't change the fact that the story is fake. The Op himself knows what i'm saying. angry

2 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by Adonis3: 3:48am On Aug 02, 2016
SerialGist:

Your attempt in disputing this claim is very illogical. Reason well next time.

Lol...

You might wanna take a look at this
smiley

now, this was a post by the OP on the 27th of April... Don't forget #EmmyBusco is/was supposedly a strangersmiley

Check this out too

Can you imagine someone who was initially "crying and blaming GOD" for something he thought he'd lost (showing how desperately he needed it) and found it but was now contemplating on leaving it for the findergrin

Apparently, he was ready to risk a potential harm on the pregnancy of his "dying wife" for the music career of a total stranger... Lmao gringrin who the heck does that??

Anyways, i know GOD works im mysterious ways abi? LadyF cheesy

Sha don't forget to Vote PHOTOSHOOT as Mr. Nairalandwink

#Adonis3HasSpoken

2 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by kolexy(m): 4:12am On Aug 02, 2016
Poorly scripted lies.

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by femi4: 4:23am On Aug 02, 2016
adebayolukmon:
Well, i still believe there is hope for this Nation and all the promises of Allah will definitely come to pass.
Infact, I can't still imaging a born and bread in Ibadan Nigerian can do this.
It happens that this morning, my pregnant wife as she was fetching water slumps and fainted, well I thought it was a normal thing and we took her inside and start blowing her may be she will respond, but surprisingly, my wife refuse to, so that's how we decided to rush her to the hospital, on getting there, with some treatments, thank Allah, she opened her eye, but she's not normal as the doctor said.
So after some treatments, we were prescribed some drugs which she must start using unfailingly today if we don't want any harm for the pregnancy. Well fine, I still have up to #25,000 in my bank account which I quickly went to withdraw.
So I make sure I withdraw the money and its still intact (#25,000) because i put it inside my wallet without removing anything from it because I still have like #1,000 I'm spending for little expenses like food and somethings.
Unfortunately for me, I left the wallet inside a taxi cab I took from the ATM spot to the pharmacist, on getting to the pharmacist, I discovered something is out of me, that's how I started crying and blaming God for making that unfortunate occurrence in my life.
At this junction, no where to go, nothing to do, I was just hopless, thinking the next thing to happen is for my wife to have an slowpoke.
So I decided to chat with some family member to see if any miracle can happen, but fortunately for me, below is the first thing I see in my chat.
So after meeting this wonderful guy, I asked him if I could publish this online at Nairaland, that how I discovered he is also a nairalander with the Monica "EmmyBusko"

Here are some reason why I think this guy should keep this money to himself but he refused.
1) He's an upcoming artist that needs money for his music promotion
2) He's also a student that seriously needs money but instead of that, he portray the habit of a loyal Nigerian.

Infact words alone cannot express my prayers for you, I pray you also meet your destiny helper who will bring you from an upcoming to a mega super star.

My family will forever be grateful to you "EmmyBusko"

I will upload some pics of his song artwork soon, I just hope I help him too.

I will be very grateful if this can get to front page!
Thanks a lot!
You are a fool....you can fool every one including lalasticlala but not me.

You are Emmybusko.

Like the popular saying "internet never forget".

Shown below was your post on April 27 by 7:00am

https://www.nairaland.com/3071590/5-reasons-not-attend-private/1#45078135

Truth be told, if your parents can afford a private university, thats certainly where you will attend, so stop hating man.....#ILoveEmmyBusko

Your career is dead on arrival!
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by femi4: 4:25am On Aug 02, 2016
claremont:

LadyF was right....I just did my findings too. Kindly do yours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by Jainine(f): 5:08am On Aug 02, 2016
kunle75:

Please tell the young man to get me on 09099800565 i will be in Ibadan on Wednesday and Thursday.Thanks i have saved his number he should please call me with the same number he used to chat you up.

Don't waste your time. He is the same as the emmybusko
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by onatisi(m): 5:22am On Aug 02, 2016
Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they get

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

... / Dog Bite And How To Get Antirabies Vaccine / Officials Force Bet Naija Agents To Clean Their Surrounding In Calabar. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.