Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife (24404 Views)

6 Weeks Pregnant And Need To Terminate It / Dying To Be Thin: Thousands Petition Youtube To Ban Anorexic Vlogger / Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by okirewaju(f): 10:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
Nice one

Well done Emmy

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by luciouscookie: 10:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
Nice one! kiss
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by Iseoluwani: 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2016
I need the picture of EMMYBUSKO.

HE JUST SAVED A BABY OR BABIES (depending on the strength of the man)

National Award for him plz.

Those of you contesting FOR DADDY NAIRALAND.you have to contest for 2nd n 3rd respectively because Emmy has been crowned winner

Anyways that little he did, Will blossom to give him a smile.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by chubbyG(m): 10:39pm On Aug 01, 2016
I just had a check on the young dude.....
God would surely reward him
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by bibijay123(f): 10:40pm On Aug 01, 2016
oluwasegun007:
Op his pregnant and dying wife

not pregnant wife and dying wife...

i thought the guy had two wives

We thank God for her life...

grin
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by Nickymezor(f): 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
Wat a nice gesture Emmybusko...may God bless u greatly
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by andyanders: 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
May God bless you, your wife and the good Samaritan who returned your wallet containing your money.

We pray that God will see your wife through and that He will also provide means for you to take care of your wife and the new arrival.

To the Nairalander that returned your wallet, we thank him and also Seun, to have set up a platform like this where we air problems and exchange ideas.

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by mimicue(f): 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2016
I don't know if it is just me , but I doubt this story undecided

4 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by Naavah(f): 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2016
May God meet that guy at his point of need.

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
Funjosh:
Some Nairaland are good I mean so so good. One of them is also bobo65, after my phone went gaga and refused to work he sacrificed his Sunday chatting me up on whatsapp directing me on how to fix it. But still I couldn't get it fixed until I went to meet him for the first time. He helped me out with it without receiving kobo.

Bobo65 once again from the bottom of my heart I say thank you and God bless you real good. smiley
i get 4 spoilt phones for repair OOOO , hope bobo65 is ready for the task grin

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by prof800(m): 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2016
National award for "EmmyBusko". Kudos.
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by ladyF(f): 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2016
mimicue:
lol you just echoed my thoughts grin
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by rOsy247(f): 10:59pm On Aug 01, 2016
ladyF:
Hmmm....This story sounds like.... lipsrsealed Make I no talk sha.

Ermmm....didn't want to say this o. Emmybusko joined NL last month, posted a thread looking for how he can promote his music. https://www.nairaland.com/3223979/promote-me-take-all-royalties Suddenly, he returned the purse that belongs to the husband of a dying and pregnant woman.

Okay oooo. You did the right thing by returning the purse....okay bye grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Lol are you saying the op is the same person called emmybusko?
Just asking.
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by cococandy(f): 10:59pm On Aug 01, 2016
Your wife should stop fetching water. She's pregnant.

Thank god you guys found the money.

3 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by ladyF(f): 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
rOsy247:

Lol are you saying the op is the same person called emmybusko?
Just asking.
lol no be me talk that one o. Na your mouth you take talk am.

The married OP is also very frequent in Merrybet and looking for admission....

Okay bye again grin

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by mimicue(f): 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2016
ladyF:

lol you just echoed my thoughts grin

I'm telling you .. Story looks fake

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by rOsy247(f): 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2016
grin grin I had same thought too you know.
ladyF:

lol no be me talk that one o. Na your mouth you take talk am.

The married OP is also very frequent in Merrybet and looking for admission....

Okay bye again grin

The said emmybusko (a total stranger) helped him recover his money today, according to op but on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3071590/5-reasons-not-attend-private/1#45078135 op was claiming he loves emmybusco on the 27th of April. Lol op/emmybusco I comot cap for you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by missvera(f): 11:05pm On Aug 01, 2016
ladyF:

Ermmm....didn't want to say this o. Emmybusko joined NL last month, posted a thread looking for how he can promote his music. https://www.nairaland.com/3223979/promote-me-take-all-royalties Suddenly, he returned the purse that belongs to the husband of a dying and pregnant woman.

Okay oooo. You did the right thing by returning the purse....okay bye grin Let mi epp you tu sey yoor mind...PUBLICITY STUNT grin

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by OlowoB(m): 11:05pm On Aug 01, 2016
emmybosco I hope you will get more people to patronise you now and buy or download your music.

Your aim has been achieved, you are on FP.
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by Supnaija(m): 11:10pm On Aug 01, 2016
EmmyBosco If you are seeing this I will help you promote your songs on blogs and have it on soundcloud, deezer, spotify etc and I will help you shoot a music video FREE if your music impresses me. Hit me up on whatsapp now. I am doing everything completely FREE OF CHARGE for this good you have done for this poor man and his wife. You are a good man.

Hit me up on whatsapp 08174223203 or call same number

3 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by MzPecs(f): 11:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
iyke926:
Few are still good in Nigeria smiley

While some other idiots go say "God don butter my bread" and pocket the money then hiss and throw out all the contents inside the wallet embarassed

God bless the Nairalander!
You didn't vote again as promised cry cry
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by Irishrena1(f): 11:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
Emmybusko you deserve a humanitarian accolade. May God bless you beyond measures in Jesus' name.
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by abimic(m): 11:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
omoyemirally:
thank God for u sir and thanks to d guy. Dear nairalanders. help me thank God dat am still alive to type dis. I had an accident today. I left Ibadan for ikare akoko. wen I got to ose oba, I was like thank God am almost home. I called my mum,dad,sister,and a close frnd dat am now at ose oba 10 minutes drive to ikare. suddenly, a trailer just came out from one of d side roads and crossed over d main road,our bus almost went beneath d trailer. with God's help, d driver controlled d steering towards d Bush, and its break failed. come and c how our bus was moving aimlessly and uncontrollably inside d bush. thank God there was no pit or three before us. it wud av turned a sad story. Alhamdulilah no causality was recorded. Please join me in thanking God.
Alhamdulilah!
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by Cadamlk: 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
okirewaju:
Nice one

Well done Emmy
Catch ya grin

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 01, 2016
ladyF:

Your attempt in disputing this claim is very illogical. Reason well next time.

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by freecocoa(f): 11:28pm On Aug 01, 2016
No be NL again? Na so. undecided
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by gen2briz(m): 11:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
omoyemirally:
thank God for u sir and thanks to d guy. Dear nairalanders. help me thank God dat am still alive to type dis. I had an accident today. I left Ibadan for ikare akoko. wen I got to ose oba, I was like thank God am almost home. I called my mum,dad,sister,and a close frnd dat am now at ose oba 10 minutes drive to ikare. suddenly, a trailer just came out from one of d side roads and crossed over d main road,our bus almost went beneath d trailer. with God's help, d driver controlled d steering towards d Bush, and its break failed. come and c how our bus was moving aimlessly and uncontrollably inside d bush. thank God there was no pit or three before us. it wud av turned a sad story. Alhamdulilah no causality was recorded. Please join me in thanking God.

Alihamdulilahi for your life and others.

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 01, 2016
cococandy:
Your wife should stop fetching water. She's pregnant.

Thank god you guys found the money.

Is that your daughter? So you've given birth? Congrats!!!
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by Babycherry(f): 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
mimicue:

Thomas

If to say something bad happen

You for dey shout, dey curse.....

Just appreciate jooooor
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by 2naira50kobo: 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
ladyF:

We suspect ourselves too much in this country. Ish!
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by fiftynaira(m): 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2016
Emmybosko try and PM me you need to be rewarded

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally / Dog Bite And How To Get Antirabies Vaccine / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.