Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

How To Spot A Gold Digging Ho' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot A Gold Digging Ho' (727 Views)

I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains / When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger / PICS: When a Girl Is a PHD Holder In Gold Digging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Spot A Gold Digging Ho' by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
Ok i love womens but some of em are unrepentant gold digging hoes.
Can't u just giv we men punnany without asking for our money? undecided

why y'all greedy.
Guys u need to be extra smart to lay this _bitches without spending a dime.

Here are some signs dat ho is more intrested in ur wallet than in u.

1. She wants expensive gifts
When u giv da fakebitch something dat doesn't cost much like a loveletter, she gives dis bitchy blank look.
Ho is ungrateful.
Mtcheeew
Re: How To Spot A Gold Digging Ho' by Sexxkillz: 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
On nairaland, everyone has "gold" that women want to "dig". . .

"I love womens" indeed.

4 Likes

Re: How To Spot A Gold Digging Ho' by ronald4lif(m): 8:35pm On Aug 01, 2016
Wetin concine gays and women? Whether gold or garri digging women? grin

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Gold Digging Ho' by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2016
I thought you were fabulously gay undecided
Re: How To Spot A Gold Digging Ho' by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2016
2. She cares bout ur finances girlfriend has been interested in hearing about your career and financial status from day one. Though you might mistake her curiosity for interest in your life, she’s probably sussing you out to ensure you will be able to pay her way through the relationship.
Re: How To Spot A Gold Digging Ho' by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2016
3. She never pays
When the bill arrives at the table,
she pretends it doesn’t exist. Ho is u blind?
It’s
always up to you to settle it, and
she never even offers to pay or
go Dutch. Basically, a gold digger
takes for granted that you’re a
gentleman, and when it comes to
shelling out money, you’re the
one for the job.
Re: How To Spot A Gold Digging Ho' by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 01, 2016
Sexxkillz:
On nairaland, everyone has "gold" that women want to "dig". . .

"I love womens" indeed.

wa gba yi..

I also love womens cheesy
Re: How To Spot A Gold Digging Ho' by fairlyusedpant: 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
When did women become farmers that they love carrying hoe around to dig
Re: How To Spot A Gold Digging Ho' by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2016
4. She hates other womens Always dressed in the finest clothing and looking gorgeous, the gold digger flaunts the fact that she likes to take care of herself. But it’s with other people’s money, of course. Since she places emphasis on her looks, she is wary of and competitive with other desirable women and dislikes their company if they are just as gorgeous or as status- endowed as she is. Clearly, her behavior is caught up in insecurity.
Re: How To Spot A Gold Digging Ho' by fairlyusedpant: 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2016
Sempumping:

wa gba yi..

babe, your face looks familiar, are you the lady that slapped mama nkechi for selling akara 30 naira instead of 50 naira akara
Re: How To Spot A Gold Digging Ho' by Sexxkillz: 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
Sempumping:

wa gba yi..

We all love "womens". cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Gold Digging Ho' by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
5. She's status-obsessed The gold digger craves high status, thinking that she can gain it by how she looks and dresses. She’ll regularly snub people whom she perceives as having a low status, like the homeless or those working in service jobs. On dates, she’s more likely to appear impressed if men tell her they own an Audi R8 than if they mention that they help out at soup kitchens on Sundays.
Re: How To Spot A Gold Digging Ho' by Cholls(m): 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
my brother women is like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.
Re: How To Spot A Gold Digging Ho' by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

babe, your face looks familiar, are you the lady that slapped mama nkechi for selling akara 30 naira instead of 50 naira akara

not mama nkechi o...so u don't remember me , u dashed me dat your red laced fairlyusedpant after we had dat 3some with Alhaji Buhari ... (even though he didn't pay well...very stingy man).

hope u remember now
Re: How To Spot A Gold Digging Ho' by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 02, 2016
Sempumping:

not mama nkechi o...so u don't remember me , u dashed me dat your red laced fairlyusedpant after we had dat 3some with Alhaji Buhari ... (even though he didn't pay well...very stingy man).

hope u remember now

Hahahaha ! you are funny oh !

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do Pls.......... / The White Man Didn't Bring Homosexuality To Africa / Here Is A List Of Things You Need To Teach Your Child(ren) At Early Age :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.