Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

What Do I Do Pls.......... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do Pls.......... (727 Views)

I Am In Love With My Best Friend Wife And I Don't Know To Do (pls Advice) / Under Pressure To Marry What Do I Do Pls / What Do I Do Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do Pls.......... by dramaqueen94(f): 7:22pm On Aug 14, 2016
I have this close friend of mine that we've been friends since I was in jamb class,he is d very shy type and kinda religious,wen I was in my second year in school,he asked me out,I really love him so much and I agreed to date him.the problem I had with him back then was,truout the period of one year that we dated,he couldn't even hug not to talk of kissing me.he would say 'I'm shy'
I tried to talk him out of this behaviour,I never asked for sex,he couldn't even touch my waist,just too shy for my liking.
I met anoda guy that did d little things he wouldn't do,I eventually cheated on him,he really loved me.I actually told him I cheated and I asked for his forgiveness,buh wen I confessed to him,he was sad and eventually left me.I knew I was wrong
I'm currently serving as I'm done with ma studies,he still calls me and I really love him,I miss him so much,he recently called me and told me he will b coming to see me where I'm serving buh he doesn't know wen,his friends tell me everytime that ha misses me......iono wat to do
Re: What Do I Do Pls.......... by WilliamsChelster(m): 7:31pm On Aug 14, 2016
I hate giving advice, so just follow your heart, do whatever makes you happy, life is too short not to be happy
Re: What Do I Do Pls.......... by jamalnation(m): 7:40pm On Aug 14, 2016
grin Bleep him
Re: What Do I Do Pls.......... by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 14, 2016
Re: What Do I Do Pls.......... by Brymo: 7:48pm On Aug 14, 2016
grin
Re: What Do I Do Pls.......... by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
If you wanna control your feelings for him,you gotta stay away from him..cut all ties..that's what they call Ex-ing your Ex..atleast,till all the feelings are gone.

But if you don't want to,tell him how you feel..heaven wont fall..cos bundling up your feelings will only cause you pain and 'had i know' sucks..so you never can tell..Good luck.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do Pls.......... by Cool23(m): 11:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
Umm beg for forgiveness that's all I got

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do Pls.......... by IamLEGEND1: 12:00am On Aug 15, 2016
guy don wise up......him dey come with much fury now.

PREPARE YOUR VAG!NA,WOMAN!
Re: What Do I Do Pls.......... by gidjah(m): 11:30am On Aug 21, 2016
HBD DRAMMA QUEEN
Re: What Do I Do Pls.......... by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 21, 2016
dramaqueen94:
I have this close friend of mine that we've been friends since I was in jamb class,he is d very shy type and kinda religious,wen I was in my second year in school,he asked me out,I really love him so much and I agreed to date him.the problem I had with him back then was,truout the period of one year that we dated,he couldn't even hug not to talk of kissing me.he would say 'I'm shy'
I tried to talk him out of this behaviour,I never asked for sex,he couldn't even touch my waist,just too shy for my liking.
I met anoda guy that did d little things he wouldn't do,I eventually cheated on him,he really loved me.I actually told him I cheated and I asked for his forgiveness,buh wen I confessed to him,he was sad and eventually left me.I knew I was wrong
I'm currently serving as I'm done with ma studies,he still calls me and I really love him,I miss him so much,he recently called me and told me he will b coming to see me where I'm serving buh he doesn't know wen,his friends tell me everytime that ha misses me......iono wat to do
fucq you for cheating on him... Hot waist! angry

(1) (Reply)

Guy Friend Always Wants To Know If I Have Money In My Purse? / 7 Peculiar Childhood Sunday Habits Nigerians Still Adopt / Check Out This Chinese Couple’s Scary Reception Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.