Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? (3770 Views)

The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) / The Most Hated Nairalanders / Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
The Knights group and their snake of a "queen". Are these the most treacherous group of NLs...Screenshots upon Screenshots...These Niggas got no chill.

Especially the Chief Campaign Manager, Nigga be flexing on NL but in reality is broke as shìt...Never take online brags serious...Some people tell better lies than the devil.

I hail the now defunct Knights group...I feel absolutely no remorse, they started this unhealthy precedent of taking screenshots especially T5OM...Taking screenshots is just wrong to me especially to a former comrade.

Let's Celebrate their death cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by Fela40: 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
Not again
Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 01, 2016
Oya baby shake it
Baby don't break it
Took your mama nine months to make it
Don't stop, take it low now
Don't stop!

4 Likes

Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by curvysola(f): 9:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
lipsrsealed *sighs*

1 Like

Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
Op I agree with you
Taking screen shots is the most fucktardic thing to do
I mean to what end To bust/shame someone online?
Fuckıng sad
Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
OdikwaRisky:
Oya baby shake it
Baby don't break it
Took your mama nine months to make it
Don't stop!

4 Likes

Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
All this lame lame and petty things NLers do sha undecided...moving on.....
Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by TamedWolf90: 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
lipsrsealed *sighs*

E be like your Pop corn don finish o.. .smalls, you don't eat them again
Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
MzLarem:
All this lame lame and petty things NLers do sha undecided...moving on.....

OdikwaRiskyy_...Don't lemme bash you because it will be BLOODY
Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2016
WCG cool cool
Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2016
IgotYourBackFam:

OdikwaRiskyy_...Don't lemme bash you because it will be BLOODY
bash what you want to bash..abeg...no be today, it wont remove anything from my body and stop feeling yaself..mr bloody basher tongue
Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by obiorathesubtle: 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2016
cool cool
Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2016
TamedWolf90:

E be like your Pop corn don finish o.. .smalls, you don't eat them again
cheesygrin nah! E neva finish, i don upgrade, na cake i wan dey chop now wink
Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by UrWorstNitemare: 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
Chisos !!! Wadamai doin here ?? embarassed
*runs outaf thread*
Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by firstking01(m): 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2016
undecided
Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2016
Shey e go happen again tonight ni?me wan sleep oo. cheesy cheesy
Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by senibo1: 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2016
make I book space grin grin
Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by TamedWolf90: 9:44pm On Aug 01, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cheesygrin nah! E neva finish, i don upgrade, na cake i wan dey chop now wink

Lol, ok o... Happy cake chopping.. Don't join Gang o..

Didn't see you vote today?

#Sweetconstie come in... Deactivate radio silence...
Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by firstking01(m): 9:44pm On Aug 01, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hmmm.
Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2016
prettythicksme:
have you been infected with the transgender syndrome??
Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2016
firstking01:
Hmmm.
What?
Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2016
olihilistic:

have you been infected with the transgender syndrome??
kip kwayet cheesy
Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by senibo1: 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2016
prettythicksme:
honey know sleeping to night oh grin
Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 01, 2016
prettythicksme:
kip kwayet cheesy
Chisos klist of west Africa
Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 01, 2016
senibo1:
honey know sleeping to night oh grin
Really? shocked let me put my legs inside water then cos i dont wanna miss.
Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by firstking01(m): 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
prettythicksme:
What?
Nothing pretty.
Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
olihilistic:

Chisos klist of west Africa
Na u go see everything grin
Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by senibo1: 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
prettythicksme:
Really? shocked let me put my legs inside water then cos i dont wanna miss.
plz do asap, the op will entertain us to night grin
Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2016
senibo1:
plz do asap, the op will entertain us to night grin
cheesy op if u no do quick,i will swear for you. cheesy
Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by alobright17(m): 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2016
I don't want to miss a anything today
Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by Fela40: 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2016
I opened a thread for all of us to think of how to return sanity to romanceland but you all chose this one.

Controversy over Sanity Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Regret Having Sex At Age 19 / Toxic Lacasera Mixture / Some Of The Most Expensive Divorce In History(pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.