Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,874 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) (18320 Views)

God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top / A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. / I'm Not The Most Hated Or Controversial Nairalander Afterall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
nairaland home of pretentious people , filled with envious hate , when i joined i wanted to be friendly with the cool ones and enemies with the evil two faced pretenders , all my enemies today are not good people , i have been called many things but a betrayer or som1 who hides behind accounts to troll people without identifying myself , i dont hide my tots about u , such behavior shld be embraced

last week you know the story , the problem with my reposes is that when haters get a reason to insult u , there is no way to get them to let go off it , i continued to defend my name some asked me to deactivate , some called me shameless , some said that i dont even knw carry the mata on their heads , i can be many things but a coward neva

i started the ugly girls awareness campaign to stop guys from giving small girls too much attention , i started #mnga to make it possible for us to help ourselves , i am raw with my actions bt my intentions are good

my offline friends told me that no matter what even if its true people wont believe u bt i kept saying that i wanted to clear myself , its hard to accept that troublesome jude has access to money that is understandable but life is not always as it seems

i was planning to buy a car and do thread about it but make i kill two birds with one stone , so here is a picture of the car , i got it for 2.3mill price am well , recession has increased things , paper work and mechanic inspection held me since morning , i am happy and its my new year blessing and my account statement after the raw cash withdrawal for this recession , i was happier abt the message than my car thats how poised i am to proving myself , i have neva been so dedicated to proving myself like this mata , call me a liar when i am a liar not because u hate me and use coincidences to aid ur campaign against jude

i wont be online after now till march after i have proposed to my girlfriend will come and do thread about it ,with pictures and video Amen
then i will go again and return when campaigning kicks off grin grin

aderola15 ure an amazing soul , i have ur back for life
kisschrix i knw that u deactivated bt bro even in my darkest hour , u supported me , i will neva undermine ur importance
mimzzy wasn't personal , jude apologizes to u and ur beautiful daughter , all the best

the rest if i am fighting with u , we will continue march , if not i pray we fight then cheesy cheesy

my sub expire sorry about the late post

till march goodbye , love you guys

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by optional1(f): 9:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
was right at first.

Modified.....
2nd page already under 40mins wonder weytin all this people behide me they type.. Before 12 it will enter 8pg
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
This ATM is temporarily unable to dispense fv.ck tongue tongue

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by makydee(f): 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2017

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by optional1(f): 9:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
cc. maykdee food don serve already.
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by SuperSuave(m): 9:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
In this recession? shocked Congratulations
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Section80(m): 9:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
Loud Rich Niggaz got Low Money
Loud Broke Niggaz got No Money
The irony behind this show off is so funny.... grin

13 Likes

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Defaramade(m): 9:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
Congratulations grin

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by ammyluv2002(f): 9:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
Ok
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by optional1(f): 9:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
STFUand4kMeHARD:
This ATM is temporarily unable to dispense fv.ck tongue tongue

bring it lemme do incantation for you.
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by LifeofAirforce1: 9:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
Now I believe this guy..

He's balling.

Congrats sweetjude.

9 Likes

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by poksmahn(m): 9:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
we the good people of nairaland heartily congratulate you and give 2 kg of Bleep

14 Likes

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
Drop the picture of the car, I will run straight to jiji or olx.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by QuietHammer(m): 9:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nairaland is sweet grin grin grin grin
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 9:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
419ner

12 Likes

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by yorhmienerd(m): 9:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
grin
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by teejaypee: 9:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
nobody is dumb

You use another number, rename it as access bank

Then send those fake Alerts,

Guy grow sense, stop misusing your stupidity undecided

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by teejaypee: 9:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:
Now I believe this guy..

He's balling.

Congrats sweetju.de.

i wanted to make a different comment until i noticed it was you!

Why am i not surprised?

33 Likes

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Abeos(m): 9:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
cheesy
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
teejaypee:

Why am i not surprised?
both live fake lifestyle

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by CentaurXXX: 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
grin
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
****Sigh**** smiley
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by makydee(f): 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
teejaypee:

Why am i not surprised?
Why should you be surprised?grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Elshahzad: 9:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
Haters Are Fucktards
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Softorgasm(m): 9:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
I was here. grin
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
grin grin grin see traffic...
Modified
After your first withdrawal, your supposed balance was 15,895,230.31 then you bought airtime of 5000, so your new Balance ought to be 15,890,230.31 but you have 15,892,730.31.... I will pretend I was wrong.
Bro just take a break from nairaland

27 Likes

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by LifeofAirforce1: 9:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
teejaypee:

Why am i not surprised?
Their are lotsa millionaires on nairaland.

you've got to believe that.
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by knightsson: 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
Now, some ladies on this section will start wishing he is their bf. heheheehehehe

Zara baby, Zara my love, world hottest and sexiest, come sit with daddy @Zarakay
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
kikikikikik he went through all this trouble to prove another lie which was meant to cover the first lie and still end up stupid, picture of the papers with your name written on it or adonbilivit

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by teejaypee: 9:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:

Their are lotsa millionaires on nairaland.

you've got to believe that.

I know G

But I can bet my left ballz Jude does not have up to 100k in his account

16 Likes

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Emac34: 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
poksmahn:
we the good people of nairaland heartily congratulate you and give 2 kg of Bleep
gringrin
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by teejaypee: 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
makydee:
Why should you be surprised?grin

what else can one expect?

sense Is a rare commodity, I blame them not grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The One So Hot / Imo State University Chemistry Department Lecturer (Professor) Caught On Tape. / "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.