Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,644 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . (11760 Views)

Architectural Design Challenge - Post Your Design ! / I Need Quotation For Plumbing And Wiring For Three Bedroom And Two Selfcontain / Help!!! Solution To Constant Paint Peeling From My Ceiling Board. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
We are here to solve your plumbing issue
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 9:29am On May 21, 2022
Water no get enemy ….fela ( the Abami Eda)
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by Sammyfabulous: 2:42pm On Jun 20, 2022
Hi anytime I pump water it would finish like 30 minutes after without even using the water personally please what may be the cause? I have checked for leakages on all pipes in the house yet I can't find nothing.
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2022
Sammyfabulous:
Hi anytime I pump water it would finish like 30 minutes after without even using the water personally please what may be the cause? I have checked for leakages on all pipes in the house yet I can't find nothing.

There is leakage somewhere
Check the distribution pipe from the over head tank area to each toilet portion

1 Like

Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by bobkezel(m): 10:53am On Jun 09, 2023
Good morning sir,
Which floor drain is very effective for odour prevention in the bathroom?
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
bobkezel:
Good morning sir,
Which floor drain is very effective for odour prevention in the bathroom?
Good morning chief
go for imported pvc drain ( the one with inner section)
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by bobkezel(m): 12:11pm On Jun 10, 2023
rotecch77:

Good morning chief
go for imported pvc drain ( the one with inner section)
Thank you sir, pls can I see picture samples for guidance.
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 3:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
bobkezel:

Thank you sir, pls can I see picture samples for guidance.

Here is it, you can also get the pressing stainless type also, when you want to discharge waste water you will just press it.

Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by bobkezel(m): 2:04am On Jun 11, 2023
rotecch77:

Here is it, you can also get the pressing stainless type also, when you want to discharge waste water you will just press it.
OK sir, thank you.
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 8:06am On Jun 11, 2023
bobkezel:

OK sir, thank you.
You are welcome sir
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 10:41am On Jun 13, 2023
$

Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 9:40am On Jun 17, 2023
Happy wkd to you all

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Benefits Of Buying Properties From Real Estate Companies Rather Than Omo Onile / . /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.