Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? (2945 Views)

I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single / The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... (2) (3) (4)

I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by chidimarc(m): 5:44pm On Sep 20, 2009
I do sincerely HOPE TO GET USËFUL ADVISE, There is this girl i feel very strongly 4 but d problem is that she plays miss Innocent even after I caught(saw) her been smooshed on her bare-back by a boy.I called her & told her of my regrets and she cunningly asked if I knew whom d guy was (a question i ddnt av answers to). When i told her I dont love her anymore cos she gave me no chance and dat i now love another,she replied dat she gave me no chance cos she is in love with CHRIST (?) Now she tells me that I am her every (see wahala! Abi I don b Christ?)
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by chidimarc(m): 6:17pm On Sep 20, 2009
I find it difficult to gv her my heart now cos of her pretence(even though i find it more diff. Not to) The Truth is dat 'I Think I Love her' . Pls tell me SHOULD I LOVE HER OR JUST LET HER MOVE ON?
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by MoneyRule(m): 6:26pm On Sep 20, 2009
Let me understand this. . .
Is this girl in question ur gf and u her bf
Set ur post right and maybe u'll get the "useful advice" you crave.
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by german007(m): 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2009
@poster

Bros.

What you'v just said makes no atom of sense watsoever.

Simply rephrase your question ,summarise it and make it simpler.
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2009
Could you plsss rephrase your question. . .cus It makes no sense!
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by gestapo(f): 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2009
MoneyRule:

Let me understand this. . .
Is this girl in question your gf and u her bf
Set your post right and maybe u'll get the "useful advice" you crave.

german007:

@poster

Bros.

What you'v just said makes no atom of sense watsoever.

Simply rephrase your question ,summarise it and make it simpler.

ThoniaSlim:

Could you plsss rephrase your question. . .cus It makes no sense!

If i were you i would not bother my pretty head,poster is 7 years old and still in nappies angry

You caught your girlkfriend smooching a guy,she says you can't comment cos you don't know who the dude is,you tell her you don't love her anymore that yiou are in love with someone else,she replies that she is in love with Jesus too.Now she is claiming she loves you and you are wondering if that makes you Jesus Christ
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by xqwysyte(f): 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2009
gestapo:

If i were you i would not bother my pretty head,poster is 7 years old and still in nappies angry

You caught your girlkfriend smooching a guy,she says you can't comment cos you don't know who the dude is,you tell her you don't love her anymore that yiou are in love with someone else,she replies that she is in love with Jesus too.Now she is claiming she loves you and you are wondering if that makes you Jesus Christ

shocked shocked
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by gestapo(f): 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2009
xqwysyte:

shocked shocked

yup,close ya mouth cheesy he should go and sit in one corner and wipe his nose and practise his 3x times table na tongue
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by chidimarc(m): 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2009
Am sorry if i got u guys pissed off.(my bat3 went empty) D koko is dat i jst about met her den & she wasnt my Gf bt she is currently getting allover me. The reason why am confused is dat she jst dat she was 'cold' b4 in d name of "Christ'' and she now turns bk 2 say she loves me and i now wonder if she could b real and if i should trust her with all her pretentions
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by shayoor(f): 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2009
;d
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by german007(m): 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2009
BROS

U still dont make no sense whatsoever.

For starters  , your post is full of slanglish,

Secondly ,ive tried to figure out wat your'e goin on about, or wat your question is, but again. nothing makes sense.

are you bored and lonely , and just want to fabricate a story?
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by THEAMAKA(f): 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2009
if these people cannot post in correct english and something that is comprehensible, then they shouldnt post at all!
what is he talking about? shocked
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by chidimarc(m): 9:16pm On Sep 20, 2009
May be i dont communicate in english. Amaghi m ihe ohuru na ahu m ugbua oji si na ohuru m n'anya, obu m nye ya obim ka õbú m chøwa onye øzø. I can use hausa if u 'ld prefer dat.
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by nellaluv(f): 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2009
@ poster gibberish and jagbanjantis grin Olodo, u no go school. Ewu nama
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by THEAMAKA(f): 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2009
now youre just being ridiculous.
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by german007(m): 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2009
poster.

Bros we are not igbo , yoruba , hausa , ijaw, uhrobo, tiv, idoma

We are nigerians.    One nigeria

Pls express your self in english sir or go find something better to do. Go to bed maybe
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by THEAMAKA(f): 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2009
thats what i was thinking.
if he wants real help from ALL sources, then he better talk in english.
see this guy.

he just needs to say that his english is bad. abeg.
how many hausas here can help this lost guy?
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by follypimpi(m): 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2009
He's talking bout u AMAKA grin grin grin
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by chidimarc(m): 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2009
Agreed! Make i like dis girl abi make i fashi am? Na me bin de follow am bt she dey do church church. Now she dey follow me.
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by german007(m): 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2009
I SPEAK HAUSA.

@Poster

Abokina abin da yake matsalarka ?
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by THEAMAKA(f): 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2009
@ chidi-marc and follypimpi

what are you people talking about?
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by german007(m): 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2009
poster since u clearly cant speak english or even pidgin well.
speak in hausa before u make a puppet out of urself
, il translate to them all
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by THEAMAKA(f): 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2009
@ german007
thank you.

and WAZ UP FOLLYPIMPI!
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by german007(m): 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2009
@Poster

Abokina abin da yake matsalarka ?
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by follypimpi(m): 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2009
@Amaka

Am gud babe just chilaxin'
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by THEAMAKA(f): 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2009
thats good to hear. cool
how are the females treating you? playah, playah. lol
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by chidimarc(m): 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2009
Agreed! Make i like dis girl abi make i fashi am? Na me bin de follow am bt she dey do church church. Now she dey follow me.
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by chidimarc(m): 9:45pm On Sep 20, 2009
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by THEAMAKA(f): 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2009
^^^^^

you or your computer is on crack. which one?
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by german007(m): 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2009
@POSTER

Abokina a Hausa, kana yi wawa da kanka !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by nellaluv(f): 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2009
cheesy mr german007 na by force 2 speak hausa easy o grin
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by german007(m): 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2009
No be by force oh, ! lol

d poster nah big liar.

HAUSA - E NO FIT SPEAK

ENGLISH- HE CANT SPEAK

EVEN PIDGIN ENGLISH- HE CANT SPEAK,

How Silly Can A Nigerien Man Get? / Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage / Wats D Sexual Song That Turns You On