Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,312 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

The Private Investigator - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Private Investigator (748 Views)

Dealing With Demons In The Private Part.... / Can Somebody Tell Me How To Read The Private Messages On Nairaland Forum? / Is The Private Ownership Of Guns Legal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Private Investigator by iamehmakute(m): 1:08am On Aug 02, 2016
Life depends on the choices we make. the reason most people fail in life is not as a result of the willingness to fail but the lack of proper knowledge of the decision they take. I am here to help provide you with the accurate and detailed information about any individual or persons needed in making the right decision.
NAME : detective steelz
SPECIALITY: -human tracking -detailed bio- data of an individual - catching a cheating spouse
EXPERIENCE : highly classified
contact me via : detectivesteelz@gmail.com I look forward to providing you with my services.
Re: The Private Investigator by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 02, 2016
grin

Hope nobori is looking for me...
Re: The Private Investigator by Jay542(m): 1:13am On Aug 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Hope nobori is looking for me...

All day everyday
Re: The Private Investigator by iamehmakute(m): 1:16am On Aug 02, 2016
who knows, but always know your are being watch

1 Like

Re: The Private Investigator by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 02, 2016
Jay542:

All day everyday

grin grin grin how far na...
Re: The Private Investigator by Jay542(m): 2:09am On Aug 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin grin grin how far na...
I'm good. How re you?
Re: The Private Investigator by Nobody: 2:14am On Aug 02, 2016
Jay542:

I'm good. How re you?

grin I'm fine...

Ur still awake ehn? tongue
Re: The Private Investigator by Jay542(m): 2:34am On Aug 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin I'm fine...

Ur still awake ehn? tongue
Sleepy already. I hope i wake up early for work sha.
Goodnight or Good morning. Just choose one. kiss
Re: The Private Investigator by MRBrownJ: 2:58am On Aug 02, 2016
i was wondering when someone was gonna start a PROPER private detective firm in Nigeria. with all the cheating going on in 9ja, any firm will be crawling with tons of work!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Private Investigator by iamehmakute(m): 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
MRBrownJ:
i was wondering when someone was gonna start a PROPER private detective firm in Nigeria. with all the cheating going on in 9ja, any firm will be crawling with tons of work!!!!

it isn't that easy to establish a firm like that in nigeria, nigerians don't like the truth. the few of us that started something like this have been washed ashore.
but detectivesteelz is here to stay.
put him into trial to test his competence and see if I he doesn't deliver.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Are A Maga If You’ve Done Any Of These.(PART2) / How To Love A Girl In A Simple Ways / Diehardanusfan Finally Releases His Pictures, How Handsome Am I??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.