Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,544 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. (6644 Views)

I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here / Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" / I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by emmakvsaint(m): 9:21am On Aug 02, 2016
A LADY SENT THIS....... LETS HELP HER PLS....

I wanna share my story with you but I will like you to counsel me before you post it.
My guy and I have been dating for two years, but before we started, he made me confess to something I did which was sleeping with a married man. its something I'm not proud of, I wasn't even dating the man, he was a friend who wanted sex from and in a moment of weakness, it happened. My guy (we were just friends then) suspected and confronted me. After I admitted, we started a relationship, although I told him we didn't have to if he couldn't get past it but he told me he not to worry. He also made me tell him the number of guys I have been with. At the beginning, it was rough, he brought it up almost all the time, he go angry anytime he saw the man but with time he let go (or thought so)
Now it's been two years, he still brings it up indirectly or directly. Anytime he couldn't reach, he starts calling me names. He always makes me feel like a slutwho had to change because of him. He says things like, I dont have shame or I've started this my lifestyle. He doesn't trust me. I know I did something wrong and I have made mistakes, but I know I am a good person who always fell in the hands of wrong people. I was innocent and naive. I trusted too much, I just wanted to be loved.
Both Families are aware of this relationship and we are talking marriage but I don't want things to continue this way. have talked to him severally. I don't know what to do. I have invested my time and emotion in this relationship, he has got other issues like the way he talks to me atimes, the way he seems not show how much he appreciates me and the way he is so prudent when it comes to spending on me but I don't let this things bother me. I always try to make things work. he is a good man and he doesn't cheat but I don't think I can handle this lack of trust and insecurity. Help me please. I am confused.

Please yo can advice her on the comment section below, I am sure she will see it. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by alobright17(m): 9:33am On Aug 02, 2016
Booking space to read later from office
Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by Ahmed0336(m): 9:39am On Aug 02, 2016
Booking space.... Make i collect movies from my guy system first.
Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 02, 2016
Thank why the past should remain in the past, especially when it comes to relationships
No point in digging up dirt from the past, leave all that trust bullshit aside
You made a huge mistake by telling him dirty details of your past. It's obvious he doesn't/can't trust you anymore because of this.
He has no right to judge you afterall you're only human and you're not above making mistakes. What's the point of being in a relationship when there's no trust? You'll just end up being a very miserable person.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 02, 2016
It's better you stay away from the relationship for now. He doesn't trust you. moving ahead with the relationship will only give you more pain.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by rainerboy1010: 10:36am On Aug 02, 2016
trust is the root of any relationship

once he cant trust you, then its over

just walk away, an work on yourself then start a new relationship

as long as he didn't trust you, all you'll ever see is abuse

3 Likes

Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by Exponental(m): 10:52am On Aug 02, 2016
Forget the relationship... the trust foundation is bad.
Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by Sexxkillz: 10:59am On Aug 02, 2016
It's because of men like this one that'll make a girl swear that she has only slept with 2 men all her life, instead of 20.

Most people cannot handle the truth. If you cannot handle the truth, don't ask.

If a man keeps pressing you for the truth, just know that he cannot handle the truth, therefore, do not tell him.

A man that can handle truth will not ask you your "mileage". Even if he does, it's just to avoid anyone coming to "expose" you in future. Everyone has dirty secrets. No need being unnecessarily sanctimonious over the secrets of another.

I just want to make common sense.

26 Likes

Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by arki(m): 11:20am On Aug 02, 2016
u Neva can understand wot d guy is battling with emotionally. it takes d grace of God for a gud guy who hasn't been there (virgin), or who jst had few sex partners to accept a lady who has lost count of sex partners wholeheartedly, since it is African for a lady to keep herself, it could be traumatic u know. my advice to the OP is dat since u hv cleared ur mind before man and God, no man has d right to judge u any longer, Neva desist from continuing such in ur next relationship, d man that is meant for u will stay. jst call to quite that relationship u are into at d moment, or good give him space to sort himself out, for u to knw wr ur relationship is heading to. Mind u, if u continue in such a relationship that is devoid of trust and filled with contempt, u will end up regretting it at d long run. marriage should not be d option now. My two cents

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by cazchukwu: 11:58am On Aug 02, 2016
Akuko. U were weak wetin? Are u sure u won't feel "weak" and "want to be loved again"? I'm cool with girls messing with other guys, but for heavens sake guys! Avoid married people. Marriage is sacred. I don't feel any pity for u. I don't blame the dude for not trusting u. I wouldn't. Not judging tho.

3 Likes

Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by schumastic(m): 12:04pm On Aug 02, 2016
emmakvsaint:
A LADY SENT THIS....... LETS HELP HER PLS....

I wanna share my story with you but I will like you to counsel me before you post it.
My guy and I have been dating for two years, but before we started, he made me confess to something I did which was sleeping with a married man. its something I'm not proud of, I wasn't even dating the man, he was a friend who wanted sex from and in a moment of weakness, it happened. My guy (we were just friends then) suspected and confronted me. After I admitted, we started a relationship, although I told him we didn't have to if he couldn't get past it but he told me he not to worry. He also made me tell him the number of guys I have been with. At the beginning, it was rough, he brought it up almost all the time, he go angry anytime he saw the man but with time he let go (or thought so)
Now it's been two years, he still brings it up indirectly or directly. Anytime he couldn't reach, he starts calling me names. He always makes me feel like a slutwho had to change because of him. He says things like, I dont have shame or I've started this my lifestyle. He doesn't trust me. I know I did something wrong and I have made mistakes, but I know I am a good person who always fell in the hands of wrong people. I was innocent and naive. I trusted too much, I just wanted to be loved.
Both Families are aware of this relationship and we are talking marriage but I don't want things to continue this way. have talked to him severally. I don't know what to do. I have invested my time and emotion in this relationship, he has got other issues like the way he talks to me atimes, the way he seems not show how much he appreciates me and the way he is so prudent when it comes to spending on me but I don't let this things bother me. I always try to make things work. he is a good man and he doesn't cheat but I don't think I can handle this lack of trust and insecurity. Help me please. I am confused.

Please yo can advice her on the comment section below, I am sure she will see it. Thanks

hahaha that part made me fall from my chair. when will it take place before grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by ofeshe(m): 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
You were weak and naive yes everyone has felt that way in their lifetime including the dude in qtn, relationship without trust and insecurity is heading to abuse and divorce if peradventure narriage sets in, most guys tends to lose the love of their life, good wives, beta home keepers due to insecurity in d relationship. Thank God i met this lady who was a product of insecured relationship and lack of trust, till date i still tell myself u re a lucky dude while d oda guy is unlucky. For the fact that a lady is sincere with u doesn't mean she was and ll continue being a slut, it takes maturity to handle what d ladies has to say if been asked about their love life. Ladies pls dnt say if d guy can't handle it it might ruin d whole tin. Opt out of d relationship and get a more matured and bigger hearted guy that can handle ur past.

2 Likes

Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by ofeshe(m): 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2016
You were weak and naive yes everyone has felt that way in their lifetime including the dude in qtn, relationship without trust and insecurity is heading to abuse and divorce if peradventure marriage sets in, most guys tends to lose the love of their life, good wives, beta home keepers due to insecurity in d relationship. Thank God i met this lady who was a product of insecured relationship and lack of trust, till date i still tell myself u re a lucky dude while d oda guy is unlucky. For the fact that a lady is sincere with u doesn't mean she was and ll continue being a slut, it takes maturity to handle what d ladies has to say if been asked about their love life. Ladies pls dnt say if d guy can't handle it it might ruin d whole tin. Opt out of d relationship and get a more matured and bigger hearted guy that can handle ur past.
Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by Vivos: 1:08pm On Aug 02, 2016
Hey, I knw it's hard but you have to break it off with him. Number 1 thing needed in a relationship after God is trust, if there is no trust, you just building ur castle on sand,it wont be long he leaves u. I know u have shown remorse 4 ur past actions,many people have ugly past bt dat doesnt mean they are worst sinners. You deserve better,in a relationship mutual respect is always needed,if he doesnt respect ur emotions and how hurt u feel when he say those words,he's not ur missing rib. Real Love will always bring his siblings i.e joy,peace,mutual understanding and happiness e.t.c if all the attributes mentioned above is nt found in any relationship,quit when u still can dear.

1 Like

Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by policy12: 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
Vivos:
Hey, I knw it's hard but you have to break it off with him. Number 1 thing needed in a relationship after God is trust, if there is no trust, you just building ur castle on sand,it wont be long he leaves u. I know u have shown remorse 4 ur past actions,many people have ugly past bt dat doesnt mean they are worst sinners. You deserve better,in a relationship mutual respect is always needed,if he doesnt respect ur emotions and how hurt u feel when he say those words,he's not ur missing rib. Real Love will always bring his siblings i.e joy,peace,mutual understanding and happiness e.t.c if all the attributes mentioned above is nt found in any relationship,quit when u still can dear.

Gurus av spoken so I hail I think this is d best anyone can giv..

Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by Joeyy(m): 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
Show the dude what it feels like to lose you, give him space.
Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by franklynsunny(m): 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
U made a big mistake for openin up bfor nw n he will leave wit ur past til death if he marrys u n mind u...u can jus only b dere until he get a gud wife...he is so insecure around u

Am sowi to say....ur invested time is a complete waste of time. Amen

Men are so only emotional once dey no dere partner slip wit some people dey even c....

We don't want to see d men or guys dat look at us knowin dat dey ve also mack our woman we nw value for marriage?

Ur union will suffer for Eva even if he nw finds u in church 24/7
Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by franklynsunny(m): 1:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
franklynsunny:
U made a big mistake for openin up bfor nw n he will leave wit ur past til death if he marrys u n mind u...u can jus only b dere until he get a gud wife...he is so insecure around u

Am sowi to say....ur invested time is a complete way of time. Amen

Men are so only emotional once dey no dere partner pass n face it for real or no dat some1 ve deep it in like him dat nw value u?

We don't want to see d men or guys dat look at us knowin dat dey ve also mack our woman we nw value for marriage?

Ur union will suffer for Eva even if he nw finds u in church 24/7
Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by Godwin616: 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2016
Just like what others have said I will also strongly advise you to call it off because that guy is not man enough to overlook your past. He will never change. Its obvious in his attitude he will keep refering to that ugly past. Give him a break.its better now than to discover later when it will become too late to opt out. Who does not have his or her own past? Is anyone a saint? Tell him to his face the reason why you are quiting the relationship so that he will learn how to adjust and control his emotion in case he comes across another lady to marry or else the same development will keep repeating in his life. He should grow up and learn to be a real man.
Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by dust88: 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
Oya na

Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by Standing5(m): 3:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
If he can't handle it why make you reveal this secret? The guy isn't trying
Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by Acepen(m): 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2016
Many men dont want half eaten cake. U should call it quit because he has no value for u anymore.u should move on and find men who will value u even though u are 2nd hand.my advice to ladies think 2wice before opening ur legs b4 marriage. its a sin against God. any man who wants to have sex with u b4 marriage doent have respect for u or God.

1 Like

Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by Acepen(m): 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
Standing5:
If he can't handle it why make you reveal this secret? The guy isn't trying
can u handle it when ur girl has bleeped almost all the guys in ur neigbourhood whom u see everyday?
Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by udede(m): 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
just drop that guy like a piece of hot chacoal. he is not wort it, even to marry him is another very big mistake you will make. now ladies dont tell a man everything until you determine his level of emotional inteligence and maturity. same goes to guys udede somebody

1 Like

Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by GoodBoi1(m): 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2016
The dangers of Premarital Sex. Who would feel comfortable buying second-hand toothbrush? Married man for that matter. Give your life to Christ today.

1 Like

Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by Haywhymido(m): 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
U r talking of marriage when u shd be talking of how to end dat relationship. U wanna marry sumone doesnt trust n respect u?
Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by jeffery251(m): 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
All this dudes here advising the lady in question to dump d man cos he ain't man enough to handle her revelation,how many of them can leave with the fact that their fiancee was once a free giver?
You hear one side of the story and you are all here judging him.To ladies out there dat sleep around with different men including married men,remember dat karma is a bitch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by vchykp(m): 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
Now i see the real meaning of this saying "Never judge people until you walk a mile in thier shoes".. i can only see few comments, others are just not experienced enough to handle this situation, am a lazy typer and won't want to type much... its not easy for the guy, the girl never made a mistake telling him, and the guy is over matured to handle her past, the issue in such relationship isn't trust, i laugh when people blab about trust, its the ladies character that can make the guy trust her, trust dont just come into relationship like that, its you who can make your partner trust you, the lady in question should be happy because the guy loves her, without the love, he would have walked away since, men dont waste time on relationship this days, especially when he has bleeped the lady severally,madam..! he loves you, but check yourself well, you still have a questionable character @ OP, in one way or the other, you are still flairting, its possible its only him you have in your life, but you still flirt sha, so its your character that is hunting your relationship, change wholely, when your character tells you have changed, he will change too.

my comment is based on personal experience..!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by czarr(m): 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ho ho ho ho ho grin
Merry xmas
Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by OgaSirAde(m): 8:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
vchykp:
Now i see the real meaning of this saying "Never judge people until you walk a mile in thier shoes".. i can only see few comments, others are just not experienced enough to handle this situation, am a lazy typer and won't want to type much... its not easy for the guy, the girl never made a mistake telling him, and the guy is over matured to handle her past, the issue in such relationship isn't trust, i laugh when people blab about trust, its the ladies character that can make the guy trust her, trust dont just come into relationship like that, its you who can make your partner trust you, the lady in question should be happy because the guy loves her, without the love, he would have walked away since, men dont waste time on relationship this days, especially when he has bleeped the lady severally,madam..! he loves you, but check yourself well, you still have a questionable character @ OP, in one way or the other, you are still flairting, its possible its only him you have in your life, but you still flirt sha, so its your character that is hunting your relationship, change wholely, when your character tells you have changed, he will change too.

my comment is based on personal experience..!
This is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth of the whole matter. You spoke my mind on the issue. Exactly what I would have typed. Nice one Sir.

1 Like

Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by torqque7(m): 8:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
jeffery251:
All this dudes here advising the lady in question to dump d man cos he ain't man enough to handle her revelation,how many of them can leave with the fact that their fiancee was once a free giver?
You hear one side of the story and you are all here judging him.To ladies out there dat sleep around with different men including married men,remember dat karma is a bitch.

Dn't mind all the hypocrisy from these guys..a bitc.h is always a bit.ch. Shez even giving silly excuses why she was a cheerful giver and cu.m bucket undecided..abegi you are second hand damaged goods.Your guy sef na maga

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Refused To Give Me BJ Because Of This / The Only Thing You Should Do For A Man Is Pray For Him Don't Help Anyone / Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.