Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet (6645 Views)

Woman Ends 14-year Marriage After Meeting 'soulmate' / Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python / Man & Plus-Sized Mistress Caught In Bed By Wife, Mistress Pulls Gun (Skit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
They say it is better to be silent than to be reckless, I don't know if I would have gone that far but I'd certainly not take it lightly if my new wife uttered these words. Check it out below

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by thorpido(m): 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2021
Lol.How is this woman different from the alleged killer?

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by Amotolongbo(f): 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
That was a very reckless post
That is too bad a post for a married woman.

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh and the fingers post
We have to be very careful on what we say or dish out on any visible platform.

We know every man has the potential to cheat, the best way to deal with that is to give them the benefit of doubt and trust.
Her son will also be someone’s husband, can she make that kinda post for her son when he marries if he cheats?

How would she feel, if her husband had posted something like that? I’m sure that she will never be happy again with that kinda man.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by angelEmade: 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
Lol

1 Like

Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by NwaAmaikpe: 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
shocked

Good for him o.
Baba knows he must cheat so it is better he marries a woman who is mature enough to accept the reality of cheating.

Even if you are finer than Agbani, we will cheat on you.
Even if you are richer than Linda Ikeji, we will cheat on you,
Even if you are more famous than Beyonce, we will cheat on you.
Even if you are more godly than Mother Theresa, we will cheat on you.
Even if your yansh is bigger than Geepee tank, we will cheat on you.
Even if you are more successful than Oprah Winfrey, we will cheat on you.

A man must cheat.
The very few who don't, are cheating themselves.

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2021
This one is worse than chidinma. Her approach is a process that will involve even innocent road users.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by Chloraseptic: 10:59pm On Jun 27, 2021
The husband dissolved the marriage because he's a cheater. He knew he would play right into the trap..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by Leemekzy: 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
hmmm.
Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by richeeyo(m): 11:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
Chidimma Again

8 Likes

Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by chatinent: 11:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
Amotolongbo:
That was a very reckless post

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh

Nothing like that biko.

Should he cheat before?

Abeg make e leave am jare, she saved herself of some infectious diseases.

1 Like

Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by Amotolongbo(f): 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2021
chatinent:

Nothing like that biko.

Should he cheat before?

i don’t understand your point
Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by jaeyking(m): 11:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
Hmm that comment was quite reckless by the woman
The man divorcing her would draw negative attention towards him as him being a cheat

But in all the woman is heartless
The man is fearful

What I'm even saying

Every Mallam to him kettle
Na who dey ride bicycle know the wahala

1 Like

Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by chatinent: 11:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
Amotolongbo:
i don’t understand your point

Short story: make the man getat jare.
Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by Greenishly: 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2021
Me I don commot my hand from anything that can Chidinmaing

6 Likes

Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by gregyboy(m): 11:18pm On Jun 27, 2021
most women feel they have right to tell a man not to cheat, what do they have to offer than cage men with children and daily burden in the name of marriage, with their tasteless pussy covered around with 3days wrapper

We mem remain in better shape than our wifes during marriage

We men must cheat to relieve ourselves from all this bondage our wives have put us, we must cheat as long as is our money we are using to cheat,

Any wife who doesn't like the reality would be replaced by a willing wife or would have other wives come in to share her spot

Any man who is not cheating is yet yet to use is God giving right

I will do just as that man did

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by AfroKnight: 11:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
Most likely fake news but I wouldn’t blame any man for ridding himself of the utterly useless specimen of a wife who would post such a vile imagination online. No man is safe with a woman who thinks it’s game to toy with the life of her husband because of infidelity.

Such women should remain single forever. They are not cut out for companionship. They are toxic. They are a plague.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by Starz825(m): 11:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
thorpido:
Lol.How is this woman different from the alleged killer?
They both bear the same name sef...chidinma...
Na to dey fear anyone wey dey bear that name

3 Likes

Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by GOFRONT(m): 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2021
Hell hath no fury......

Men must cheat.......Even my elder bro has lastweek cheated in his 12 years old marriage however pretty and soft his wife is........na the matter we dey try solve since lastweek, matter no gree solve. Family meeting upon family meeting. Bros wife don cry taya!!!

NwaAmaikpe has said it all.......Men must cheat!!! That's a brazenly bitter truth he has posited up there!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 27, 2021
hia! chidinma again! e be like sey Satan still dey learn from them..

I fit run to Satan for safety than to run to chidinma

1 Like

Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by oranget(m): 11:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
This one is Chidinma pro max

4 Likes

Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by siofra(f): 11:54pm On Jun 27, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Good for him o.
Baba knows he must cheat so it is better he married a woman who is mature enough to accept the reality of cheating.

A man must cheat.

But like Mr Ataga of Super TV of Banana Island of Chidinma of Unilag they can't cheat death.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by Kingcalls: 12:26am On Jun 28, 2021
chatinent:

Nothing like that biko.

Should he cheat before?

Only simps reason like u and thats cos they are immature....real mature men and women understand better...why Tinubu or Rochas wife no kill them??

11 Likes

Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by Nobody: 3:31am On Jun 28, 2021
Whenever the woman is upset over anything, she can do this. Doesn't just have to be because of cheating.

She could even poison the man.

3 Likes

Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by Kobicove(m): 4:25am On Jun 28, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
This one is worse than chidinma. Her approach is a process that will involve even innocent road users.

Her name is also Chidinma cheesy
Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by Missambitious(f): 5:24am On Jun 28, 2021
The man just saved himself from being killed by his wife.
Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by NwaliE01: 5:43am On Jun 28, 2021
All this Chidimma, what is wrong with them self?
Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by mimilogistics: 5:46am On Jun 28, 2021
Terrible shocked
Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by iamyemiakins(m): 6:00am On Jun 28, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Good for him o.
Baba knows he must cheat so it is better he marries a woman who is mature enough to accept the reality of cheating.

A man must cheat.

Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by sweetshisha: 6:05am On Jun 28, 2021
Life is sweet, the man no one die
Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by InspectorLawal(m): 6:06am On Jun 28, 2021
Chloraseptic:
The husband dissolved the marriage because he's a cheater. He knew he would play right into the trap..
keep talking nonsense.
Seems you don't have an idea that your information has been revealed on this forum.
If you talk any further I'll be forced to put your pictures here so everyone would see you and take note of you

1 Like

Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by InspectorLawal(m): 6:08am On Jun 28, 2021
Greenishly:
Me I don commot my hand from anything that can Chidinmaing
the trolling alone wey this girl face fit do make she hang herself
Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 28, 2021
He did the right thing. Sick woman.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Will Always Be Men! My Recent Experience!!! / Only female Brothels are Common. What About Male Brothel ? Are there in lagos? / I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.