Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,417 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

If You Don't Know This,then Tell Me Two Thousand And What Were You Born? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Don't Know This,then Tell Me Two Thousand And What Were You Born? (photo) (5715 Views)

If You Don't Know This Girl. Heaven Is Sure For You. / "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" / Two Thousand Votes (2000) Guaranteed!!! For The Next Mr.. Nairaland... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Don't Know This,then Tell Me Two Thousand And What Were You Born? (photo) by Cutezt(m): 11:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
Lets see the indomie generation on nl.

4 Likes

Re: If You Don't Know This,then Tell Me Two Thousand And What Were You Born? (photo) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
My God, love of my life back den... Best chocolate. Wit dt small spoon attached to it

Good old days

Thought growing up was fun

9 Likes

Re: If You Don't Know This,then Tell Me Two Thousand And What Were You Born? (photo) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
grin
Re: If You Don't Know This,then Tell Me Two Thousand And What Were You Born? (photo) by Julietcutie(f): 11:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
lol good old days
Re: If You Don't Know This,then Tell Me Two Thousand And What Were You Born? (photo) by falconey(m): 11:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
Whats that
Re: If You Don't Know This,then Tell Me Two Thousand And What Were You Born? (photo) by Ojestas(m): 11:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
Fi shibi je ! - Take spoon chop

6 Likes

Re: If You Don't Know This,then Tell Me Two Thousand And What Were You Born? (photo) by klassykute(m): 11:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
we call it GO GO ... would use d small spoon inside to stair it like we were making eba
Re: If You Don't Know This,then Tell Me Two Thousand And What Were You Born? (photo) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
I am very benevolent and generous, but when it comes to this, I remember I was stingy with it. lol

4 Likes

Re: If You Don't Know This,then Tell Me Two Thousand And What Were You Born? (photo) by Fkforyou(m): 11:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
I used to mix/ stir it before licking it .... smiley

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Know This,then Tell Me Two Thousand And What Were You Born? (photo) by BadBullet(m): 11:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
back then we dont use the spoon

we use our hands and after finishing it we lick the remnants off the container

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Know This,then Tell Me Two Thousand And What Were You Born? (photo) by UrWorstNitemare: 11:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
undecided
Re: If You Don't Know This,then Tell Me Two Thousand And What Were You Born? (photo) by faithesco(f): 11:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
siremmanuel:
My God, love of my life back den... Best chocolate. Wit dt small spoon attached to it

Good old days

Thought growing up was fun
choi,I swear,am so missing my tea and milk choco#sadface
Re: If You Don't Know This,then Tell Me Two Thousand And What Were You Born? (photo) by faithesco(f): 11:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
falconey:
Whats that
how old are u again
Re: If You Don't Know This,then Tell Me Two Thousand And What Were You Born? (photo) by faithesco(f): 11:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
falconey:
Whats that
how old are u again
Re: If You Don't Know This,then Tell Me Two Thousand And What Were You Born? (photo) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
I think i used to like tge chocolate part better. When u join money with ur friend. They lick the milk part, u lick the chocolate part. But one side dey always plenty pass d other.
I remember this sweet we call hawk's nail too. We dey use am take do wickedness for pple.

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Know This,then Tell Me Two Thousand And What Were You Born? (photo) by Ladybluecash(f): 11:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
Our den ice cream chocolate and vanilla wit tinkiny spoon
Re: If You Don't Know This,then Tell Me Two Thousand And What Were You Born? (photo) by Cutezt(m): 11:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
BadBullet:
back then we dont use the spoon

we use our hands and after finishing it we lick the remnants off the container
eewwww, dirty boy. tongue

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Know This,then Tell Me Two Thousand And What Were You Born? (photo) by Cutezt(m): 11:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ladybluecash:
Our den ice cream chocolate and vanilla wit tinkiny spoon
if only you ladies will accept this as the reigning ice cream,like you used to look at it before,the world would have been a better place tongue
Re: If You Don't Know This,then Tell Me Two Thousand And What Were You Born? (photo) by oneda(m): 11:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
I WAS THERE
Re: If You Don't Know This,then Tell Me Two Thousand And What Were You Born? (photo) by godwinbatho(m): 11:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
lol that made me thief my mama money for me to buy cheesy[color=#990000][/color]
Re: If You Don't Know This,then Tell Me Two Thousand And What Were You Born? (photo) by Ladybluecash(f): 11:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
Cutezt:
if only you ladies will accept this as the reigning ice cream,like you used to look at it before,the world would have been a better place tongue
maka why na,, lol abeg take me to domino or bachelors for beta ice cream
Re: If You Don't Know This,then Tell Me Two Thousand And What Were You Born? (photo) by asumo12: 11:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
Pongila embarassed
Re: If You Don't Know This,then Tell Me Two Thousand And What Were You Born? (photo) by unapapadeycraze: 11:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
Mehn, boiz are becoming men.
Re: If You Don't Know This,then Tell Me Two Thousand And What Were You Born? (photo) by Cutezt(m): 12:06am On Apr 27, 2016
Ladybluecash:
maka why na,, lol abeg take me to domino or bachelors for beta ice cream
but this was a "beta ice cream" just some years back na,we bin dey use am toast babe back then.
Re: If You Don't Know This,then Tell Me Two Thousand And What Were You Born? (photo) by Gebbson007(m): 12:08am On Apr 27, 2016
it's clld shibi Je. omo I don old oooo ancient f days

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Know This,then Tell Me Two Thousand And What Were You Born? (photo) by Ladybluecash(f): 12:10am On Apr 27, 2016
Cutezt:
but this was a "beta ice cream" just some years back na,we bin dey use am toast babe back then.
as u rightly said "back then"
Re: If You Don't Know This,then Tell Me Two Thousand And What Were You Born? (photo) by BarclaysV(m): 12:11am On Apr 27, 2016
No be i think matter, haaa. . . o fi sibi je.... chai... how time flies...
Re: If You Don't Know This,then Tell Me Two Thousand And What Were You Born? (photo) by sheddo619(m): 12:14am On Apr 27, 2016
Ntin special because it's still been sold around my kid bro skul
Re: If You Don't Know This,then Tell Me Two Thousand And What Were You Born? (photo) by yellowbeauty(f): 12:16am On Apr 27, 2016
I still dey buy am sef from one aboki shop wey dey my area
Re: If You Don't Know This,then Tell Me Two Thousand And What Were You Born? (photo) by Cutezt(m): 12:21am On Apr 27, 2016
Ladybluecash:
But didn't you enjoy life then? it was free,no worries,no heart breaks,etc,don't you still want that kinda life now? grin
Ladybluecash:
But didn't you enjoy life then? it was free,no worries,no heart breaks,etc,don't you still want that kinda life now?
Re: If You Don't Know This,then Tell Me Two Thousand And What Were You Born? (photo) by GentlemanUnltd: 12:29am On Apr 27, 2016
enieme:
I think i used to like tge chocolate part better. When u join money with ur friend. They lick the milk part, u lick the chocolate part. But one side dey always plenty pass d other.
I remember this sweet we call hawk's nail too. We dey use am take do wickedness for pple.
An Old Woman has just being sighted. Lol

Xup mama junior, *wink*

Re: If You Don't Know This,then Tell Me Two Thousand And What Were You Born? (photo) by GentlemanUnltd: 12:32am On Apr 27, 2016
yellowbeauty:
I still dey buy am sef from one aboki shop wey dey my area
When are you ever gonna get tired of it? lol

And, you re beautiful.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) / I Feel Like Killing My Sister And Marry Her Husband / 14-year-old Boy Impregnated 25-year-old Girlfriend; They Were Forced To Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.