Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,672 members, 7,813,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry (65594 Views)

Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post / DSS Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Comment On Fulani Herdsmen / Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by Ichechi(m): 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ramon92:
Pastor Adeboye is an intelligent man of God fraudster. He just stirred the brains of his followers like one stirs a boiling pot of soup..

But do you know how many relationships will crash cos of this his statement??

Relationships won't crash, they'll heed the advice and update themselves. They'll learn how to pray and cook. It's a good advice, I see nothing wrong about it, relgion or not.

5 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by VajanahDischaj(f): 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
Niflheim:
@Ramon92,

Nice one!!! In other words, what Adeboye is saying is that if your fiancee is nice, kind, sweet, and gorgeous, but she is an Atheist, Agnostic or Deist, you should dump her immediately!!!

But if your wife can cook poisonous soup, she is okay!!!
yes... My mama said the same , and it was meant for only her kids and not neighbours.

4 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
See Redeemed soldiers gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by illuminaty(m): 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
eyeview:
What adeboye is saying in simple terms is Guys,marry a christian lady with basic home training.
.......Gbam.Godbless you.you said it all.more wisdom to you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by KazukiIto(m): 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
I will marry the devil if our union will help me achieve my goal. The word here is compatibility. Take your cooking to hell. Heck! I can f***ing cook myself!!!!
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by femi4: 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
Siga:
... He said pray for 1hr.... make i carry stop watch see how long this girl fit go... grin grin grin ...
I was trying to reply hateu2, somehow her post disappeared. grin

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
Go school! Ona no wan go...oya leave family matter, for wiaaa!
Is Pastor Adeboye the FG? Did he give this advice to everyone?
Well! E concern those wey get problem.

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by Philinho(m): 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
The pastor is not talking to everybody. Are you his member? Why the fuss

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by DabuIIIT: 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
Am pretty sure daddy G.O words were misconstrued. There must be so misinterpretation somewhere.
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by Spirit1(m): 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2016
Too religious yet too corrupt.
Let him first start by saying that any church member who brings a kobo from stolen loot or public property shall die !!!

Let him say that any man who marries a corrupt female government official and does not expose her shall die.

Any woman who marries a corrupt official shall die.

Any church or pastor who takes money from a criminal or corrupt official shall burn in hell fire!!!

Any politician who rigs an elections, kills and destroys people's properties in order to win election and then comes to church to offer thanksgivings shall die in the church and even the pastor who receives such offerings without asking questions shall die in the altar !!!
Nigeria will turn to the promised land it should have been.

Nonsense. Nigeria, a country that practices religion without morality.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by AustineE1: 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2016
Here in Africa,If you marry a wife that cant cook,i honestly think she cant also make a good home....you are only encouraging your husband to go feeding outside and you no what usually follows such wrong decisions.
Didnt they say that the easiest way to a man's heart,is his stomach.
I go with Adeboye!

3 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by Lisaint(m): 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2016
smiley[code][/i see]
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by eph12(m): 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
He wasn't even talking to Alabi in the first instance. Why are some people just like this?
And why would I want to marry a girl that can't cook and pray? Am I mad?

3 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
eyeview:
What adeboye is saying in simple terms is Guys,marry a christian lady with basic home training.

P/s,its an advice for his sons. If you're not his son,you're free to disregard it and choose as you desire.
Any girl who's not comfortable with this advice needs to evaluate her home training.
Guy, tnx a bunch, u've said it all. M sure many females found wanting wouldn't b happy, dts d truth. Xtian lady with good home training.

3 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by Articul8(m): 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
Alot of people have low IQ. They feel they know all. They boast in thier ignorance. What Aseboye is simply saying is that you should marry a prayerful woman. Saying one hr is just literary.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by PraiseGyps(f): 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
Some people don't really have good thinking ability. Pastor Adeboye simply gave a piece of advice to Christian brothers who needs a woman with the fear of God and can sacrifice anything for God's work and the progress of a home.

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by sekem: 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
Hey, hey, hey, wait, people... please... please... let's not fight over this thing.

For every law, for every promulgation, there is always an exception.

So I hereby submit my humble exception.

[size=15pt]Thus: GUYS, IF THE GIRL CANNOT COOK, CANNOT PRAY FOR ONE HOUR... BUT SHE CAN F**K FOR ONE HOUR OR MORE, ABEG MARRY HER JOOR AND DAMN THE CONSEQUENCES!!!
[/size]
I hope this satisfies everybody?

Of course. I can see Mr. Akin the unbeliever smiling now. wink smiley
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by MrCEO69(m): 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
Most of the pple commenting against this MOG are not Christian, even in the bible Paul said we should marry one of our own.

Well most Christians today are actually Christians just church goers.

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by stagger: 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2016
How can any African man marry a woman who cannot cook?

And how can a man marry a woman who can spend hours doing hair in salon but cannot spend one hour praying for her husband? When I am in the street hustling, I expect to have a backup at home praying for my success and cooking me good food to eat when I come back.

So what is Akin Alabi talking about? Does his mother not know how to cook? Of course is he even married?

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by wadetaw202: 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
gabinogem:
Hmmm... They want to selfishly control people's private lives all in the name of "God".

Why are you shaking over this issue as if you are afraid it is going to break the godless-jinx over your life? Dont worry, you can continue to disbelieve in God, it is your choice. The message is not for your likes; it is for those who believe in God and who understand the importance of prayer in marriage. Please Dont change from your ways. Kindly continue in your disbelief.

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by alexarelano(m): 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
passionate88:
angry angry angry angry
Friend, it's quite an age
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by eyinjuege: 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2016
Spirit1:
Too religious yet too corrupt.
Let him first start by saying that any church member who brings a kobo from stolen loot or public property shall die !!!

Let him say that any man who marries a corrupt female government official and does not expose her shall die.

Any woman who marries a corrupt official shall die.

Any church or pastor who takes money from a criminal or corrupt official shall burn in hell fire!!!

Any politician who rigs an elections, kills and destroys people's properties in order to win election and then comes to church to offer thanksgivings shall die in the church and even the pastor who receives such offerings without asking questions shall die in the altar !!!
Nigeria will turn to the promised land it should have been.

Nonsense. Nigeria, a country that practices religion without morality.

Why do you expect him to say sinners shall die? That wasn't Christ's teaching.
Christ would rather they live to repent of their wickedness.
Even the poor woman that was murdered in Abuja because she was preaching, he didn't ask her killers to die.
If you say he should preach they're going to hell fire, I agree with that..

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by Unpredictableme(m): 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
No time for bullshit

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by ikorodureporta: 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
Lol cheesy
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by claremont(m): 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
A human being doesn't need religion to dictate to him/her on what is good or bad, morality is innate in all human beings. It's an insult to thousands of years of human civilization for us to say that we human beings lack the capacity to make moral decisions, and so we have to depend on religion to ''guide'' us in making these decisions.

The day we surrender our innate capacity to make moral decisions as human beings is the day we become no different from the lower animals.

Wake me up when Oyedepo gets arrested for child abuse, or when Adeboye gets arrested for being a sexist fraudster who believes women are only good enough to be in the kitchen.

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by Moz22: 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
pippimp:

Nigerians are at par with whatever country's citizens, who are the dumbest in the world. So because a woman cannot cook or pray for an hour you should not marry her. Which kain mumu pastor be dis na? And you will have a multitude of robots who will follow his words blindly and s.tupidly. If there's any more concrete proof that these fraudsters parading themselves as men of God, are ripping Nigerians off, this is it.
hmmmm..u are so deluded. I am sorry
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by alexarelano(m): 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2016
grin tussle
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by nijascammers: 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2016
these guys have feeding fat on nigerian bigots, with all the religion Nigeria is hell on earth,some are blaming PMB, wait until PMB leaves office , it will get worse, that's the trend with millions of birth no land, 0 productivity

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by shamecurls(m): 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2016
grin grin grin

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by Rhozabeth(m): 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
Responses to the G.O's statement really shows how ungodly the large chunk of the youth in this country is and how far we generally are from God! That statement is not meant for everybody even within the RCCG folks!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by crownfitsme(f): 7:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
what an advice! and what will be the advice for his daughters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" / Bishop Sam Zuga "Removes Black Object From A Lady's Private Part" (Photos) / Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.