Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,809 members, 7,813,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry (65601 Views)

Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post / DSS Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Comment On Fulani Herdsmen / Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by nijascammers: 7:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
eyinjuege:

Why do you expect him to say sinners shall die? That wasn't Christ's teaching.
Christ would rather they live to repent of their wickedness.
Even the poor woman that was murdered in Abuja because she was preaching, he didn't ask her killers to die.
If you say he should preach they're going to hell fire, I agree with that..
Are you reading what G.O just said? he said some people will die like Ananias & Sappahira
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by yemmight(m): 7:16pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ramon92:
Pastor Adeboye is an intelligent man of God fraudster. He just stirred the brains of his followers like one stirs a boiling pot of soup..

But do you know how many relationships will crash cos of this his statement??

Esu ti joba si inu aye e. You don't ridicle men of God.
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
wait oo,..why worry about the woman I should marry...when I will be yawning as soon as prayer is mentioned...halfway sleeping b4 20minutes...if she like;she can pray for 10hrs...she can wake me when shes done praying.
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by thunder74(m): 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
You won't understand what Baba Adeboye was talking about. He was speaking from experience. In my little practice of over a decade, I have handled more of divorce cases than it should be and majority of them are Christians who married on the altars of God.

Many women can't cook and pray thus making men to eat secretary stew and fried chicken in the office and lusting after strange women.

You can control your home and husband with good food and your kneel.

Like someone said, it is a choice, you can marry a woman who can spend 5 hours to watch telenovela and Zee cinema but scare of marrying a praying woman. It is your choice.

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by stagger: 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
But I ask again:

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE ADVOCATING FOR MEN TO MARRY WOMEN THAT CANNOT COOK? Are men on Nairaland this deluded?

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by dam007(m): 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
femi4:
OK....can you cook for 1hr?
what is this one saying undecided
cheesy
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by pippimp(m): 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
Moz22:
hmmmm..u are so deluded. I am sorry

I don't think you understand what that word means because it has no bearing on my comment or the issue at hand. It is like saying "u are so exasperated". That has nothing to do with anything. So does your comment.
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by otunba5050(m): 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
Akin Alabi is a big fool, does he have any brain than gambling act. Man of God is talk he should is mouth for life. Beside is a good Advice to the youth. Tell me, can u marry a lady who don't how to cook? Akin Alabi wife did not knw how to cook.

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by VictorRomanov: 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
gabinogem:
Hmmm... They want to selfishly control people's private lives all in the name of "God".

When does an advice become a form of control? Like Racho would say, it's a free advice...take it or leave.

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by pentzuatzil(m): 7:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
pippimp:

Nigerians are at par with whatever country's citizens, who are the dumbest in the world. So because a woman cannot cook or pray for an hour you should not marry her. Which kain mumu pastor be dis na? And you will have a multitude of robots who will follow his words blindly and s.tupidly. If there's any more concrete proof that these fraudsters parading themselves as men of God, are ripping Nigerians off, this is it.
.... So, you can't cook right?
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by holluphemydavid(m): 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
Why is Akin Alabi so hurt abt dat statement, he shud go and marry such woman nau, den he will eat d breakfast as d aftermath of it

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
IT'S A SHAME THAT HE EVEN BELIEVED THAT STATEMENT WAS MADE BY ADEBOYE. sad
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by hoodua467(m): 7:23pm On Aug 02, 2016
The kind of advise any real father will give to the son he loves! No one can pray for an hour except she loves God and want to live in his will. Marrying a Godless woman is tantamount to signing your death warrant!! A woman that can't cook and is not ready to learn how to cook is only good for a night stand!

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by Missmossy(f): 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
Lol this Alabi guy though undecided

This is why people fail exams. He didn't force anyone to do what he said so why such a silly comment. Some Nigerians and their dumb heads.

3 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by tee4naija(m): 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
People always misconstrue being religious for being Godly. A devilish lady can pray ceaselessly for hours and still go clubbing at night while some God fearing ones may find it hard to pray for five minutes. A wife is not a cook in her home. She is a home planner, a comforter, a companion and a partner in progress.If cooking makes u a good wife, even Americans will come to Calabar to get wives.

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by shogotermies(m): 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
I can see some people mocking pastor E adeboye. But my own is that what an old man sees while sitting down,a damn young man can't see it while standing.

Dumbheads,he is a pastor, some divorce issue will be reported to him,so he thought about the major cause. which is most men can't Marry a woman that can't cook.

if my babe can't cook,she go learn am if she does not want to learn.... abeg park well..

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by Dzany(m): 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
Pastor Adeboye pls separate the teachings of our Lord Jesus frm your personal opinion , this will help ur followers make informed dicision.

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by Akinaukwa: 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
I dont understand how a mere advice provoked insults on a man of God. Am never a member of RCCG yet i got the message. We are all entitled to our opinions but lets avoid insults and abuses especially when what he said is not binding on anybody.

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by Swazzkid(m): 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ramon92:
Pastor Adeboye is an intelligent man of God fraudster. He just stirred the brains of his followers like one stirs a boiling pot of soup..

oh I see... firstly don't insult him coz is rude to insult an elder not to talk of a man of God.. one question for you : would you lk coming home to eat something not worthy to be called food or rather buy snacks or eat outside wen you hv an acclaimed home maker (wife) at home?
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by slex(m): 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
otunba5050:
Akin Alabi is a big fool, does he have any brain than gambling act. Man of God is talk he should is mouth for life. Beside is a good Advice to the youth. Tell me, can u marry a lady who don't how to cook? Akin Alabi wife did not knw how to cook.

I think I'm confused

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by Fedayeen02: 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ramon92:

Islam alert
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by otokx(m): 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
idupaul:
As usual anything that has to do with gullible Nigerian Christians I will Jump and pass In Jesus Name

Its a terrible thing.

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by Swazzkid(m): 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
eyeview:
What adeboye is saying in simple terms is Guys,marry a christian lady with basic home training.

P/s,its an advice for his sons. If you're not his son,you're free to disregard it and choose as you desire.
Any girl who's not comfortable with this advice needs to evaluate her home training.
more grace n understanding to ur great IQ..... dats how some peeps misquote wat dey don't understand

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by Mintayo(m): 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
I do not see anything bad in what Pastor Adeboye said, except the 'dont marry'. Cooking can be taught, same with Prayers too. lipsrsealed
But do we actually have ladies that can not cook? undecided
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by eyinjuege: 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
nijascammers:

Are you reading what G.O just said? he said some people will die like Ananias & Sappahira

Toh, I didn't read that part o. Who are those to die like Ananias and Sappahira? Is it the women that can't pray or cook?
Ananias and Sappahira stole from God I believe? God's judgement upon them was death, and it wasn't Peter that asked them to die.

All the threads I've been seeing are about Pastor Adeboye saying men shouldn't marry women that can't pray for one hour and those that can't cook. I really haven't sought out to listen or read this particular sermon on seeking wives, and the Ananias bit you just mentioned.
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by Iamnotnewhere(m): 7:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
It's a shame that people like Akin Alabi will openly spew thrash and confuse gullible people on very sensitive subject like marriage and would later become a "Pastor" and claim this incident as "period of ignorance" that God will wink at. Alabi and his type are similar to Nicodemus that condemn the teaching of Jesus in the daylight and crawl to seek his help at night. We know your type

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by toye440: 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
sweetgby:
I'm with nairabet CEO on this one.
then u both need help

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by Moz22: 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
pippimp:

I don't think you understand what that word means because it has no bearing on my comment or the issue at hand. It is like saying "u are so exasperated". That has nothing to do with anything. So does your comment.
its u who don't knw what u are talking about. U better guide ur tongue so u don't get cursed by yourself.
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by Sweetlemon(f): 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
Why are people acting as if he's forcing it down their throats? So a Pastor cannot advise his flock again?

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by nijascammers: 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
eyinjuege:

Toh, I didn't read that part o. Who are those to die like Ananias and Sappahira? Is it the women that can't pray or cook?
Ananias and Sappahira stole from God I believe? God's judgement upon them was death, and it wasn't Peter that asked them to die.

All the threads I've been seeing are about Pastor Adeboye saying men shouldn't marry women that can't pray for one hour and those that can't cook. I really haven't sought out to listen or read this particular sermon on seeking wives, and the Ananias bit you just mentioned.

you said .G.O didn't say people will die.but he said so on a different topic
read below

The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) has warned that anyone who introduces ethnicity into the fabrics of the mission will die a sudden and premature death
https://www.nairaland.com/3263449/whoever-introduces-tribalism-rccg-die
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by graphiti: 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
Some people are just too stupid ...is one hour to big for God

As in ehn.......

The same geh wey nor fit pray for 1hr fit spend 4hrs on nairaland alone o!

Issorait, everybody go meet hin 'load' 4 where hin 'tie am' on Judgment day.
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by pippimp(m): 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
Moz22:
its u who don't knw what u are talking about. U better guide ur tongue so u don't get cursed by yourself.

Lol...I'll be waiting for the day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" / Bishop Sam Zuga "Removes Black Object From A Lady's Private Part" (Photos) / Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.