Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,786 members, 7,813,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry (65599 Views)

Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post / DSS Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Comment On Fulani Herdsmen / Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
pippimp:

Nigerians are at par with whatever country's citizens, who are the dumbest in the world. So because a woman cannot cook or pray for an hour you should not marry her. Which kain mumu pastor be dis na? And you will have a multitude of robots who will follow his words blindly and s.tupidly. If there's any more concrete proof that these fraudsters parading themselves as men of God, are ripping Nigerians off, this is it.
don't you ever insult a man of God..
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by VictorRomanov: 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
gabinogem:

What I see there is a command to the congregation... tongue

And how would such a command be enforced. How would the congregation know if a brother marries a sister who cant cook or pray for an hour

Learn pls to differentiate a free advice or suggestion from a command. It will help you so much in life. Caio
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by just2okworld(f): 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
VickyRotex:
But he's not forcing you to agree with his point na.

Abi na
Please tell him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by Missmossy(f): 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
davtosh:

Miss I wonder ooo
It is well.
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by fweshlee(m): 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
Adeboye my Guy! Dangote of RCCG...................
One hour ......i hear o
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by dam007(m): 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
femi4:
Oponu!
shocked choii! And I thought you had sense! embarassed well, next time you want to comment on a post, kindly read carefully to avoid assaulting Nlanders with your twisted retar.ded thinking.
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2016
femi4:
your post disappeared
lol.

Den don ban me say I typed in 'Capital letter"
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
When you begin to receive stripes , don't accuse any witch in your village. Remember wat you said to God's Servant.
Ramon92:
Pastor Adeboye is an intelligent man of God fraudster. He just stirred the brains of his followers like one stirs a boiling pot of soup..

But do you know how many relationships will crash cos of this his statement??
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
When you begin to receive stripes , don't accuse any witch in your village. Remember wat you said to God's Servant.
Ramon92:
Pastor Adeboye is an intelligent man of God fraudster. He just stirred the brains of his followers like one stirs a boiling pot of soup..

Ramon92:

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by faari(f): 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin we 'hellers' no care. If that's what heaven means, abeg, I no wan go that type. What happens to the heaven with kindness and freewill The heaven thats being painted these days ehn.... E get as e be ooo. Or is there a different kind specially modelled for a certain set of xtains but not some other sets...

If she can't cook, then he should cook na or hire a maid.

I maintain, religion is crap!!! When religion is likened to faith in proportion, such faith is meaningless.

My opinion.... Like I said, freely given...
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by lereinter(m): 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
serve only Jehovah God of Israel
when did cooking become rocket science
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by mrmatt(m): 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
Mr Akin leave baba alone, him dey in comfort zone. My ticket just d cut anyhow o. How person fit win bet na?

Don't mind me o

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by igmatt2002(m): 10:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
Is it not better to have a broken relationship than have a broken marriage

Ramon92:

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by Evinsco(m): 11:08pm On Aug 02, 2016
Owkk guyz let look at it in this perspective.
If u marry a gal dat does not know how to cook,are cooking is nothin to talk home about...will u as a husband continue eating her food till ur die because once u marry her it is for life.......by d time u know what is happenin d love u say u av for her despite her poor cooking...u won't know when u will use that against her maybe when quarrel burst out...then what next....u are tired of her...go and learn how to cook or else.....packing
Do you get what am trying to say?
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by greatwhite(m): 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ramon92:

Psalm 105:15- “Touch not my anointed ones, do my prophets no harm"
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by KINGinVAHALA: 11:10pm On Aug 02, 2016
zicoraads:

Are you a member of RCCG? undecided
GOOD EVENING SIR! LET ME USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SAY A BIG THANKS TO YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND VOTES, NOT JUST FOR TODAY BUT THUS FAR. THE SINGULAR REASON WHILE I'M HERE AND STILL IN THIS CONTEST IS BECAUSE OF YOU, IS BECAUSE YOU CHOOSES TO DAMN YOUR ALWAYS BUSY SCHEDULES AND SUPPORT ME, IS BECAUSE YOU WENT THE EXTRA MILES NOT THINKING WHAT IT WAS GOING TO COST YOU AND WHAT IT HAS ACTUALLY COST YOU JUST TO VOTE ME. WORDS ALONE CANT SAY HOW GRATEFUL I'M TO YOU NEITHER WILL MY FINGERS BE ABLE TO TYPE IT. ALL I WANT FROM YOU IS TO HAVE A 20 SECONDS SILENT, IMAGINE YOURSELF BEIN ME AND YOU WOULD KNOW THE JOY, HAPPINESS AND GRATEFULNESS I HAVE IN MY HEART ALL THANKS TO YOU AND ONLY TO YOU.

THANKS ONCE AGAIN AND PLEASE LET'S NOT FORGET THAT VOTING CONTINUES TOMORROW 03/08/2016, SAME TIME, SAME VOTING PROCEDURE, FROM 10am - 6pm

I LOVE YOU, BUT GOD LOVES YOU MORE,
FROM MY HUMBLE HEART, I SAY THANKS!

KINGinVAHALA
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by HealthCoach1: 11:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
Are you tired of excess weight in your body most especially around your tummy?
Losing weight is an issue that is becoming so hard to achieve for majority of people. A lot of people really wish to reduce and control their weight, but has not been easy to do. There is a natural supplement called Clean 9 that can help you reduce your weight within a period of days. This has been tested locally and internationally by standard nutrition agencies including our Nigerian NAFDAC to be of good quality and with no side effects.
Yes, under a period of some days, you can reduce your weight to the level of your choice with ease without any side effect.
You can reduce between 5-10kg of weight within 9 days, we can also help you reduce between 20-30kg within a period of 30 days.
Nature makes it standout
A lot of testimonies of positive results are coming in on daily basis from people that have been managed by this product.
We offer free home delivery service.
Payment on delivery available nationwide.

To place your order or to learn more:
Call/SMS: 08065035401
E-mail: ooluwaseunayodele@gmail.com
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by Ayor93(m): 11:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ramon92:

Why should u insult a Man Of God?, You don't even need to be cursed, becos Curse is already on u.

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by Khez: 11:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
;DBut really, why should i marry someone who can't cook? What we gon be eating? Out? Everyda?? Cmom menh.....
Ramon92:

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by Gerrard59(m): 11:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
From the comments, are Nairalanders implying that NO one can and should challenge Adeboye for his statements? A mere human being? Wow

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by gabinogem(m): 11:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
VictorRomanov:

And how would such a command be enforced. How would the congregation know if a brother marries a sister who cant cook or pray for an hour

Learn pls to differentiate a free advice or suggestion from a command. It will help you so much in life. Caio
I think u should learn to understand when a general overseer commands his congregation & enforces it with spiritual threat...

Young man, we know all these things jor... Stop playing dumb.
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by femi4: 11:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
MissHatey:
lol.

Den don ban me say I typed in 'Capital letter"
no wonder
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by femi4: 11:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
dam007:
shocked choii! And I thought you had sense! embarassed well, next time you want to comment on a post, kindly read carefully to avoid assaulting Nlanders with your twisted retar.ded thinking.
Dindinrin.....your stupidity is noted, kindly get off my mentions
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 03, 2016
femi4:
no wonder
durhhhh tongue
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by nairamaniac: 1:26am On Aug 03, 2016
Ramon92:

The ones that would crash becos of this statement are the stupid ones. They never really deserved to be in a relationship in the first place.
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by AyeMoJuba: 1:51am On Aug 03, 2016
Your types are the first to complain after marriage and only to find out your wife doesn't know how to fulfill part of her marital responsibility(cooking). here in Africa, whether religion is involved or not, a lady/woman is expected to know how to cook. She owns the kitchen by all standards so she she know how to 'woman' the kitchen.

i don't know why and how long we'll keep deceiving ourselves...we all know how many homes/marriages this particular issue has brought to a premature ending, yet, when some bold people try to address it's root cause, some people would still find it uncalled for to discuss it.

pippimp:

Nigerians are at par with whatever country's citizens, who are the dumbest in the world. So because a woman cannot cook or pray for an hour you should not marry her. Which kain mumu pastor be dis na? And you will have a multitude of robots who will follow his words blindly and s.tupidly. If there's any more concrete proof that these fraudsters parading themselves as men of God, are ripping Nigerians off, this is it.
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by sashishalom(f): 2:23am On Aug 03, 2016
The wisdom God gives men is beginning to measure up with mans foolishness...

Its a big deal marrying a lady that can pray for one hour but not when she allows you ride her for one hourSMH..

I haven't seen who prayer hasn't helped..kini big deal there??
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by bezimo(m): 3:05am On Aug 03, 2016
Past Adeboye is a Spiritual father to many including me.His marital advice was to his children.And when a man of wisdom speak the wise listen, but the foolish argue and contend.
A girl that cannot cook have no business looking for husband.

I heard one of my respected mentors(Apostle Johnson Suleman) say a very strange experience. I was suprised when I heard it.
According to him, a woman rushed to him to pray for her so she could find a husband, but as he was about to pray. God told him to stop that nonsense.He enquired why."God said she cannot cook". So he didnt pray for her again.
So I began to wonder so even ability to cook is a big requirement in the sight of God to allocate husbands to the eligible women that need them.
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by harffie(m): 3:11am On Aug 03, 2016
DeRay98:

Why are the likes of you so fund of taking paradol for another man headaches.
You are not a member of his church, he is neither the President or Govnor, how is the message he gave his ministers becoming such trouble for you.
If you have no regard for someone how come his words is rocking your life.
I tire for una.
a thousand likes bro.

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by chachanga: 4:12am On Aug 03, 2016
eyeview:
What adeboye is saying in simple terms is Guys,marry a christian lady with basic home training.

P/s,its an advice for his sons. If you're not his son,you're free to disregard it and choose as you desire.
Any girl who's not comfortable with this advice needs to evaluate her home training.

Leave all the hypocritical people making noise

Where were they when Christ was admonishing Peter, James & John, about not being able to "watch with Him in prayers for one hour"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" / Bishop Sam Zuga "Removes Black Object From A Lady's Private Part" (Photos) / Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.