Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry (65625 Views)

Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post / DSS Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Comment On Fulani Herdsmen / Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
yes... My mama said the same , and it was meant for only her kids and not neighbours.

Thanks for your wisdom . I love your reply God bless you

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by joxxy01(m): 8:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
the truth is always bitter
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by Omoluabi16(m): 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2016
rose54321:

He simply made common sense, so any relationship affected by this statement was bound to eventually crash, he just helped speed up the process.
Why as a human being (boy or girl) will you not be able to cook?
Why as a human being (boy or girl) will you not be able to pray to your God for just 1 hour, 1 simple hour?
He didn't say you must do it every day, but that you must have the knowledge and ability to do it if the need arises.
So wtf is the problem/
Exactly. Well spoken.
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by Nayok(m): 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
Both akin and baba are on their own cool

U can't tell me who to marry, u can only advice. grin

And if I may ask, nairabet ceo single? undecided

Meanwhile check my signature and enjoy the goodies
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by HouseT: 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
Obedience is better than sacrifice...lol.
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by adegeye38(m): 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
The Guy is spot on
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
busomma:
Adeboye should not & must not be the moral compass Nigeria should follow cos he is just a business man whose bottom line is how to continue increasing his flocks who in turn maintain his private jet & life style. Nigerians are so docile & ignorant mostly cos of poverty.

For the sake of your life try to be cautious and respectful when criticising men of God. Even if you don't belong to the religion of the man or accept his beliefs age wise he is not your mate. Or didnt your parents teach you to respect your elders?
The man was not addressing Nigerians but his followers so what's the point you are making by saying he must not be the moral compass Nigeria should follow.
The more reason I try as much not to pity ppl like you in dirty rags on the street when you reap what you sow being careless in your utterances.
Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by massive1019(m): 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
Hw is d man of God advise anyone bisnes. Baba cari go.
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by sesaan(m): 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
DeRay98:

Why are the likes of you so fund of taking paradol for another man headaches.
You are not a member of his church, he is neither the President or Govnor, how is the message he gave his ministers becoming such trouble for you.
If you have no regard for someone how come his words is rocking your life.
I tire for una.
grin
DeRay98:

You are not a member of his church, he is neither the President or Govnor, how is the message he gave his ministers becoming such trouble for you.
I tire for una.
if him say ur mama na witch u go agree... religion controls the way u dress the food u eat the way & now the type of wife or husband to marry abi
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by mickeymimi: 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
uhmmm...Now I believe a way to a man,s heart is through his stomach cool

if you want to marry a christian brother ..apart from praying you should also be able to cook aromatic assorted delicious dishes for him...cooking is love made visible na.....

Gone are the days when girls love to stay at home and cook like their mothers...,now they drink , flex and work like their fathers grin

we need prayer warriors on nairaland too and a thread on how to cook food from different statescheesy
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by HouseT: 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2016
Strictly for RCCG Men...and any one who may desire to be a pastor in RCCG..BUT SINCERELY HE SAID THE TRUTH..ITS AN ADVICE..GUYS U NEED TO KNOW HOW SOME LADIES WHO CANT COOK FOR THEIR HUSBAND ARE EMPLOYING HOUSE HELPS TO PERFORM THEIR JOBS WHO OFTEN LATER BREAK THEIR HOMES...AS A PASTOR AND ELDER HE MUST HAVE SEEN ALOT.
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by jaybee3(m): 8:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
Daddy fucking GO making a ridiculous general baseline statement that can't be applied individually since we all want different things

There is nothing like diversity with these fraudsters
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
sesaan:
grin
if him say ur mama na witch u go agree... religion controls the way u dress the food u eat the way & now the type of wife or husband to marry abi

Yes Religion Controls the kind of wife you marry. Where and how you met your spouse matters if you don't know.

If you didn't hear that from home you are hearing it now. when next you call home tell them they forgot to teach you a very vital lesson of life.
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by sesaan(m): 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
davtosh:

Yes Religion Controls the kind of wife you marry. Where and how you met your spouse matters if you don't know.

If you didn't hear that from home you are hearing it now. when next you call home tell them they forgot to teach you a very vital lesson of life.
keep on waiting for a rich spouse, u go old reach menopause .. next week he will be like don't marry any one above 40 na that time your eyes go clear
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by Horsesmouth: 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
When Pastor says men shouldn't marry a woman who can't pray for 1 hour;
what happens if women decide not to marry a man who can't go 1 hour in bed?

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ramon92:
Pastor Adeboye is an intelligent man of God fraudster. He just stirred the brains of his followers like one stirs a boiling pot of soup..

But do you know how many relationships will crash cos of this his statement??

Judging by the sound of your name, we know which religion you practice, Ramoni.

The Gallant Soldiers are working tirelessly day and night to wipe out the remnants of your clique in Sambisa.

So what so ever you call the man of God would nt be a surprise to any sensible person here.

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by Orikinla(m): 8:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
AA is a scam artist.
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by Joysammy: 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
You guys should not invite the wrath of God oooo! The pastor has spoken and it is a matter of choice... If you like, marry someone who cannot even greet your parents, that is your wahala. But the question you should ask yourself is "Of what benefits is a wife that cannot cook"?
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by grossdave(m): 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
some of you don't think when u listen or read things...u jus start writing the first rubbish that your brain tells u. receive sense ye senseless ones... Did He force u to listen or obey him,the advice is even a good one. stupid generation
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by pippimp(m): 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2016
yinkson:

Oga permit me to ask... In that home where you were born and brought up, who does the cooking, mum or dad?

My mum. My dad. My sisters. My brothers. We had a policy; learn to cook so nobody fit make do yanga lest you become useless.

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by gabinogem(m): 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2016
VictorRomanov:

When does an advice become a form of control? Like Racho would say, it's a free advice...take it or leave.

What I see there is a command to the congregation... tongue
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
sesaan:

keep on waiting for a rich spouse, u go old reach menopause .. next week he will be like don't marry any one above 40 na that time your eyes go clear

See another of your signs of beign mentally derailed. You just concluded that u are replying a lady while you are wrong. The same way ppl like you jump into conclusion here without using the gift of God you have upstairs.

Well just be careful what you say about men of God. It's not compulsory you make comments on NL if you kno your number six has gone on holiday.
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by Horsesmouth: 8:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
Freiden:
Thank God i have brain and i have learnt to use it well.

No Goddamnn pastor will do my thinking for me. If she can pray for 1 minute e don do. If you like use 24hrs pray that one no guarantee ur prayers will be answered.

Infact wetin i wan dey talk for prayer for complete 1 hrHaba!

If she cant cook and i love her like that....the rest of the world can go mess emselves.

Since the man don begin pray for polithiefians for the purpose of winning election na ein i don know say na end time pastor!

RUBBISH!

Even Mass sef no reach 1 hour. Nonsense.
If she cant cook, so what?
I think he is trying to help out the single ladies in his congregation by advertising them to the world.
If she prays for 1 hour and cooks the best food, if she isnt interesting to be with the husband will steal cheat, so whats d big deal.
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by gabinogem(m): 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
wadetaw202:

Why are you shaking over this issue as if you are afraid it is going to break the godless-jinx over your life? Dont worry, you can continue to disbelieve in God, it is your choice. The message is not for your likes; it is for those who believe in God and who understand the importance of prayer in marriage. Please Dont change from your ways. Kindly continue in your disbelief.
lwkmd...abeg ooh! Continue in ur religion ooh... I no stop u ooh. And no come crucify me. I no be una Jesus.
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by sesaan(m): 8:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
davtosh:

See another of your signs of beign mentally derailed. You just concluded that u are replying a lady while you are wrong. The same way ppl like you jump into conclusion here without using the gift of God you have upstairs.

Well just be careful what you say about men of God. It's not compulsory you make comments on NL if you kno your number six has gone on holiday.
grin
davtosh:

na ur mouth u fit use am chop shit,, no concern me.. sorry pls
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
Missmossy:
Lol this Alabi guy though undecided

This is why people fail exams. He didn't force anyone to do what he said so why such a silly comment. Some Nigerians and their dumb heads.

Miss I wonder ooo
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by Ramon92: 8:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
davtosh:

Judging by the sound of your name, we know which religion you practice, Ramoni.

The Gallant Soldiers are working tirelessly day and night to wipe out the remnants of your clique in Sambisa.

So what so ever you call the man of God would nt be a surprise to any sensible person here.
how stupĂ­d of you to think I'm a muslim by the sound of my moniker. People like you don't reason at all and I wonder what you use ur brain for.. How do you even survive without thinking??
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by fweshlee(m): 8:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ramon92:
Pastor Adeboye is an intelligent man of God fraudster. He just stirred the brains of his followers like one stirs a boiling pot of soup..

But do you know how many relationships will crash cos of this his statement??
Like u can read my mind
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by gabinogem(m): 8:56pm On Aug 02, 2016
DeRay98:

I tire for una.

U know the way the noise of mosquito is more irritating than its bites, that's how religious noise is to me. I have no regards for mosquito but it still disturbs me at night with that irritating noise. undecided

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by Ramon92: 9:04pm On Aug 02, 2016
rose54321:

He simply made common sense, so any relationship affected by this statement was bound to eventually crash, he just helped speed up the process.
Why as a human being (boy or girl) will you not be able to cook?
Why as a human being (boy or girl) will you not be able to pray to your God for just 1 hour, 1 simple hour?
He didn't say you must do it every day, but that you must have the knowledge and ability to do it if the need arises.
So wtf is the problem/
Rose, come and be my friend.. . *extends hands*..
Re: Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry by femi4: 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
dam007:
trust me, you don't want me to start your matter! So just leave it there jejeley! cool
Oponu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop Sam Zuga "Removes Black Object From A Lady's Private Part" (Photos) / Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" / Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.