Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,350 members, 7,846,518 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Can A Boy And Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Boy And Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love? (3638 Views)

Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos / My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / Can A Guy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling For Each Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Boy And Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love? by oshorstan(f): 11:18am On Aug 03, 2016
I need a Legit & Rich female friend , not for dating but for a safe friendship. My number is 07019369471..
Re: Can A Boy And Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love? by tobex23(m): 6:10am On Aug 05, 2016
Debbywills:

Not Everyone Understands That. angry

lipsrsealed
Hello ma, good morning ma...
Re: Can A Boy And Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love? by Debbywills(f): 11:28am On Aug 05, 2016
tobex23:

lipsrsealed
Hello ma, good morning ma...

Hello Sire. Morning too!
Re: Can A Boy And Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love? by tobex23(m): 11:33am On Aug 05, 2016
Debbywills:

Hello Sire. Morning too!

Please ma, the Ongoing Mr Nairaland grand finale comes up Saturday (06/08/2016)

And this is from teamPhotoshoot..

Please ma, we would be very grateful if we have your support ma.

What do you say ma?
Re: Can A Boy And Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love? by Debbywills(f): 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
tobex23:

Please ma, the Ongoing Mr Nairaland grand finale comes up Saturday (06/08/2016)

And this is from teamPhotoshoot..

Please ma, we would be very grateful if we have your support ma.

What do you say ma?

I've heard you. Have a bright day!!!

1 Like

Re: Can A Boy And Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love? by tobex23(m): 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2016
Debbywills:

I've heard you. Have a bright day!!!

embarassed
Err...
Alright ma. Thank you very much. Would note your moniker down to remind you tomorrow ma.

Thanks and have a wonderful day ma
Re: Can A Boy And Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love? by donnffd(m): 12:53pm On Aug 05, 2016
herbie27:
@Antina, for my kind of person, i loved being around guys, cos they're 100% sincere in friendship, and fun to be around, i kind of build strong friendship around guys than my fellow girls, because of our wahala, i hate back bitting, and girls are fond of doing that.

If i make a guy my friend, nothing will make me to start developing feelings for such guys, and i tend to be very open with them, the first one i felt for him, wen i said i wasn't interested, he even made the sister to talk to me. grin and then my second encounter, hmm!.

@bolded, if a guy comes up to you and tells you what he wants straight up, you would view him as being to straight forward and just wants to have sex, if he comes as a friend, nothing would make u develop feelings for him, how then should a guy who likes you approach you?
Re: Can A Boy And Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love? by BlackMbakara1(m): 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
Op: Possible if and only if the dude is not man enough to open up how he feels towards you and you behaving like a lady that you are. Telling him how you feel towards him might go awry; so best best is let him make the first move. Possibly give him an amber signal and if you don't see him turning on the ignition key, let it be.
Re: Can A Boy And Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
donnffd:

@bolded, if a guy comes up to you and tells you what he wants straight up, you would view him as being to straight forward and just wants to have sex, if he comes as a friend, nothing would make u develop feelings for him, how then should a guy who likes you approach you?
Was making reference to a guy i'm frds with.

Not boyfriend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Morgue Worker Arrested After Giving Birth To A Dead Man's Baby (photos) / Shock As Man Shares Photos Of Sex Escapades With His Sister-in-law On Facebook / I Wont Take It Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.