Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,659 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

John Obi Mikel Changes His Name After Nigeria Mistake 13 Years Ago - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Obi Mikel Changes His Name After Nigeria Mistake 13 Years Ago (67828 Views)

Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) / Nigerian Fan And Iceland Fan Exchange Jerseys After Nigeria's Win / John Obi-Mikel Is Captain Of The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Obi Mikel Changes His Name After Nigeria Mistake 13 Years Ago by oluwasegun007(m): 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
May be as u don change d name position now you go begin score goals... grin grin cheesy
Re: John Obi Mikel Changes His Name After Nigeria Mistake 13 Years Ago by Stevosty: 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
I still don't get this, what is the surname and first name he was born with and he changed to what? Other news has it that he changed Micheal to Mikel only.
Re: John Obi Mikel Changes His Name After Nigeria Mistake 13 Years Ago by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
CzarRex:
but still it doesn't change the fact that he is shi.t and slow-SLOWbi!

of what use is the change of name considering he has scored only 1goal in almost 300apps huh?

Must you criticise a successful man?
Re: John Obi Mikel Changes His Name After Nigeria Mistake 13 Years Ago by HealthCoach1: 11:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
Are you tired of excess weight in your body most especially around your tummy?
Losing weight is an issue that is becoming so hard to achieve for majority of people. A lot of people really wish to reduce and control their weight, but has not been easy to do. There is a natural supplement called Clean 9 that can help you reduce your weight within a period of days. This has been tested locally and internationally by standard nutrition agencies including our Nigerian NAFDAC to be of good quality and with no side effects.
Yes, under a period of some days, you can reduce your weight to the level of your choice with ease without any side effect.
You can reduce between 5-10kg of weight within 9 days, we can also help you reduce between 20-30kg within a period of 30 days.
Nature makes it standout
A lot of testimonies of positive results are coming in on daily basis from people that have been managed by this product.
We offer free home delivery service.
Payment on delivery available nationwide.

To place your order or to learn more:
Call/SMS: 08065035401
E-mail: ooluwaseunayodele@gmail.com
Re: John Obi Mikel Changes His Name After Nigeria Mistake 13 Years Ago by lonelydora: 12:29am On Aug 03, 2016
niffymizzy:
Changing last name to first name now don turn news ba?//SMH for op

Until you have something to do with a foreign embassy, that's when you know how important first, middle, and last names are.
Re: John Obi Mikel Changes His Name After Nigeria Mistake 13 Years Ago by Ibowills(m): 12:48am On Aug 03, 2016
Nigeria is proud of you.
Re: John Obi Mikel Changes His Name After Nigeria Mistake 13 Years Ago by CzarRex: 2:24am On Aug 03, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Must you criticise a successful man?
nah,I ai 't hating, I'm just saying its never too late to improve, its Mikel we are talking about someone that was once the subject of war between man u and Chelsea CUs of his form and talent then. I fell he has more to offer than playing second/third fiddle in chelsea

tho I am not a Chelsea fan!
Re: John Obi Mikel Changes His Name After Nigeria Mistake 13 Years Ago by Caseless: 5:05am On Aug 03, 2016
niffymizzy:
Changing last name to first name now don turn news ba?//SMH for op
I tire.
Re: John Obi Mikel Changes His Name After Nigeria Mistake 13 Years Ago by KINGinVAHALA: 7:30am On Aug 03, 2016
hefelove:
Chelsea team don't even call him Mikel they call him Obi

Good morning bro, how re you doing?

Thanks for your votes thus far!
Re: John Obi Mikel Changes His Name After Nigeria Mistake 13 Years Ago by hefelove(m): 8:17am On Aug 03, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Good morning bro, how re you doing?
Thanks for your votes thus far!
Thanks to God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Obi Mikel Changes His Name After Nigeria Mistake 13 Years Ago by KINGinVAHALA: 9:37am On Aug 03, 2016
hefelove:

Thanks to God

I appreciate once again and please voting continues today, same voting procedure and time, starting from 10am. I will appreciate if you please cast yours for me.
Re: John Obi Mikel Changes His Name After Nigeria Mistake 13 Years Ago by KINGinVAHALA: 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
hefelove:

Thanks to God

Bro, please I badly need your vote right now, voting is currently ongoing and it would end by 6pm.

just click on the link below to vote, then type

I VOTE KINGinVAHALA
cc NLJega

https://www.nairaland.com/3265483/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final/18#48147586

Thanks and expecting to see your vote as soon as possible.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey / Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club / Is Wrestling (WWE) Real Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.