Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? (8379 Views)

Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls / 10 Reasons Why Lagos Men Prefer Village Girls / City And Village Girls: Which Is Better In A Relationship.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 21, 2009
Village girls seem to know more than the so called city girls knows on bed, believe me.What happened last week amazed me.A girl of about 14-16 came from the village to visit his brother who is my neighbour.This girl came to my room when her brother has gone out.We were  gisting when she suddenly stopped and was looking deep into my eyes in a sexy way and her body was speaking.I understood the msg immediately and i pounded on her like a wild lion.She is everything good on bed.Good kisser,romantic and knows what my girl frnd who is 23yrs old dnt know on bed.I went on two rounds.Same thing the next day.The experience was heaven on earth.because no mature city girl has Bleep me the way this village girl bleeped me.She has travelled to visit one of her elder sister and i dont know when she will be back.Im waiting for her badly cos i cant think of any other girl.So what do you think village and city girls who is good on bed?
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by posakosa(m): 8:08am On Sep 21, 2009
Pedophile phucks a 14 year old girl. Your cock should hang in shame u dimwit. angry angry angry
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by AniLee(f): 8:12am On Sep 21, 2009
Statutory rape!!

2 rounds only? damn dats quite an achievement grin grin

Sorry, I cant help saying that
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by justwise(m): 8:14am On Sep 21, 2009
yorke:

Village girls seem to know more than the so called city girls knows on bed, believe me.What happened last week amazed me.A girl of about 14-16 came from the village to visit his brother who is my neighbour.This girl came to my room when her brother has gone out.We were gisting when she suddenly stopped and was looking deep into my eyes in a sexy way and her body was speaking.I understood the msg immediately and i pounded on her like a wild lion.She is everything good on bed.Good kisser,romantic and knows what my girl frnd who is 23yrs old dnt know on bed.I went on two rounds.Same thing the next day.The experience was heaven on earth.because no mature city girl has mess me the way this village girl bleeped me.She has travelled to visit one of her elder sister and i dont know when she will be back.Im waiting for her badly cos i cant think of any other girl.So what do you think village and city girls who is good on bed?

Aged 14? and u slept with her? Shame on u evil little man

2 Likes

Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by THEAMAKA(f): 8:57am On Sep 21, 2009
you no get shame!
you need to be dealt with.

and you cheated on your girlfriend upon all that?
the girl is 14!!!!!!!!!

SHAME ON YOU!
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 21, 2009
Why are you people assuming the girl is 14?i said she should be between 14-16.why not assume she is 16, 14 or not i dont care.she knows more than you think you know on bed.she wasn't a virgin when i slept with her.so dnt castigate me.
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by posakosa(m): 9:17am On Sep 21, 2009
yorke:

Why are you people assuming the girl is 14?i said she should be between 14-16.why not assume she is 16, 14 or not i dont care.she knows more you think you on bed. she wasn't a virgin when i slept with her.

and this makes u a warrior, cool cool cool cool
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by justwise(m): 9:20am On Sep 21, 2009
yorke:

Why are you people assuming the girl is 14?i said she should be between 14-16.why not assume she is 16, 14 or not i dont care.she knows more you think you on bed.she wasn't a virgin when i slept with her.

Whether 14 or 16 u don't care, thats sad and how old are u?
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by posakosa(m): 9:23am On Sep 21, 2009
If his gf is 23, I assume that he is certainly older or around that age,
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by justwise(m): 9:26am On Sep 21, 2009
posakosa:

If his gf is 23, I assume that he is certainly older or around that age,

I see ur point, u probably spot on
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by chukz4real(m): 11:10am On Sep 21, 2009
This is another super story
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by Shola2009(m): 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2009
grin i dnt know why some people like washing their dirty linen in public, you must be a mugu! and  a buffon! i advise  u to get a new user name oo
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2009
but for you to even THINK that she was 14 and still slept with her sets off major alarms!!
you even think she was 14 and still did what you did?!?!?!

you need to be dealth with.
lipsrsealed
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by yme1(f): 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2009
BLA BLA BLA
clap for yourself tongue
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by whitelexi(m): 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2009
grin grin grin grin

Naija no be jand/yankee. . .  na from metropo force hq u for dey post this thread grin grin grin
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2009
and does that make it right?

SHA!
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by mikesleek(m): 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2009
14, i hope you have a younger sister or cousin who is around that age . She would be shaged on the metro line and we would hear on nl. You fool
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by whitelexi(m): 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2009
THE AMAKA:

and does that make it right?

SHA!

You should ask the presidency of your country grin grin grin

Afterall, no be 12yrs old boy wan claim father for London the other day with 15yr old babe? grin grin grin
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 21, 2009
Well, she is kind of small in age but in  the things she has known VERY BIG i will say.if u were in my position,i bet will be very surprise.so dont be so  fast to judge me.
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by PCbusayo(f): 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2009
well, what i can say. is your choice
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by chic2pimp(m): 5:47pm On Sep 21, 2009
whitelexi:

You should ask the presidency of your country grin grin grin

Afterall, no be 12yrs old boy wan claim father for London the other day with 15yr old babe? grin grin grin
That allegation was found out to be false. He wasn't the child's dad after all.

The Bobo wey no fit cum,how we go come father pikin?
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2009
@ OP,

My major beef - YOU DID NOT USE PROTECTION. Go for an HIV-test before you infect your city girl! Why should she be a victim of your recklessness?

And how does sleeping with ONE village girl that fulfilled your sexual fantasies bring you to the conclusion that VILLAGE GIRLS are good in bed? Again, how does sleeping with (presumably) ONE city girl bring you to the conclusion that CITY GIRLS ARE NOT AS GOOD?

Assuming you had met one village girl that was lousy in bed, would you have tagged ALL village girls "lousy"? Am not encouraging you to go on with your paedophiliac escapades, but it's always wise to draw such conclusions after doing quite a bit of sampling.

Something else. . . . . you NEVER should have mentioned that you went for two rounds. It speaks volumes about your prowess. . . . .2 rounds Is that your best? 2 rounds my foot! grin grin grin grin. 2 rounds indeed! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by funsobobo: 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2009
PC Busayo, how are you?
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by funsobobo: 6:02pm On Sep 21, 2009
Good Girl, why are you responding to this guy? Can't you see he is a bloody liar. Please, ignore him.
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2009
^^^^^^^^^
Well maybe he lied so as to create a sensational thread, but even in his "lie", he NEVER EVER should have told the rest of us that he went for TWO ROUNDS while trying to give us the impression that it's an achievement.  angry angry
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by PCbusayo(f): 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2009
PC Busayo, how are you?

I' m fine thanks, how about yourself?
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by StellaN3(f): 6:21pm On Sep 21, 2009
number one mugu i have i ever seen is this poster.
u are thinking about her just because she open leg for u
just think if she happend to be ur sister, how will u feel,
cus am sure u are far far older than her
mumu like u  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2009
Think and say whatever you wanna say i dnt care.i wasn't 1st to sleep with are.
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by PCbusayo(f): 6:25pm On Sep 21, 2009
Think and say whatever you wanna say i dnt care.i wasn't 1st to sleep with are.

you werent the first person to sleep with her. i dont know what to say anymore, like i said earlier is your choice
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by mamagee6(f): 6:28pm On Sep 21, 2009
Statutory rape of the first degree, wait for your execution date very soon. angry angry
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by StellaN3(f): 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2009
i was thinking that when a small child makes a mistake
an elderly person correct him/her but this poster is even
helping the poor girl to make bigger mistake of her life.
very annoying angry angry angry angry angry
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by Gabry(f): 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2009
She must be a Village FOC Minor Hoe with an Msc in Phuckology with Honors! Congratulations! U never know what disease she will bring from her Bushland Village  wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Counter Thread: Why Are Igbo Guys Lazy On Bed? / Imagine Me And You On The Bed” – Twitter Slay Queen / Are POS Girls Lowkey Ashawo??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.