Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? (8372 Views)

Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls / 10 Reasons Why Lagos Men Prefer Village Girls / City And Village Girls: Which Is Better In A Relationship.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 21, 2009
Stop castigating me.if you were to be in my shoes you would have probably done same thing or even more than i did.
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by posakosa(m): 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2009
yorke:

Stop castigating me.if you were to be in my shoes you would have probably done same thing or even more than i did.

accept my sympathies grin grin grin
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by sicily4u: 7:24pm On Sep 21, 2009
Guy noting do u, some days are like infact if i where u i will probably do the same, na ur opportunity be that
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2009
@ sicily4u,thank you.opportunity like that are scarce.l took it and that is why i have a story to tell.
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by Spyker: 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2009
Thank you moderator for restoring my access to reply this thread. Just had to change my password cos someone messed with it.

Back to the topic, there is this saying, when your desirable is not available, then you make your available your desirable. Shame on you poster, what you sow, you reap. I hope when you have a 14-16 year old daughter, someone should do same to you. Village or no village, first of all she is a teenager and need proper advise and guidance which you refused to give to her.

Secondly, you can't conclude she is good in bed just because she satisfied you. If another girls happens to sleep with her, his opinion might be different from yours. That means, sexual satisfaction is a thing of the mind. period.
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by Spyker: 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2009
Spyker:

Thank you moderator for restoring my access to reply this thread. Just had to change my password cos someone messed with it.

Back to the topic, there is this saying, when your desirable is not available, then you make your available your desirable. Shame on you poster, what you sow, you reap. I hope when you have a 14-16 year old daughter, someone should do same to you. Village or no village, first of all she is a teenager and need proper advise and guidance which you refused to give to her.

Secondly, you can't conclude she is good in bed just because she satisfied you. If another girls happens to sleep with her, his opinion might be different from yours. That means, sexual satisfaction is a thing of the mind. period.
Sorry i mean guy!
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by breaka: 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2009
This MUMUISH poster,  u no serious,  if u werent the first to sleep with her, - is it an excuze?, well u will never be the last, but your mumuish brain keep thinking about this smally, meaning u are gone, honestly, bloody barga like you, with will you think if you find your our blood sleeping with your neighbour unfortunate barga like you.
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by StellaN3(f): 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2009
IN FACT I DEY CRY FOR THIS POSTER cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 21, 2009
You are freedom to say what you like about me.im only human and we all have our wrongdoing.i bet you out there whipping my ass with your words, have done far more bizarre things i have done.hang yourself 1st.
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 21, 2009
You are freedom to say what you like about me.im only human and we all have our wrongdoing.i bet you out there whipping my ass with your words, have done far more bizarre things i have done.hang yourself 1st.
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 21, 2009
Crying for me is just not go enough.why not die?i think will be better.

1 Like

Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 21, 2009
Crying for me is just not go enough.why not die?i think will be better.
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by breaka: 10:13pm On Sep 21, 2009
ur type suppose come during the abrahamic days,
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by Donvilo(m): 10:37pm On Sep 21, 2009
May God have mercy on ur soul. U dopey fellow! angry angry
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by Shentz(f): 11:03pm On Sep 21, 2009
Gabry took the words right out of my mouth! lol
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by Shentz(f): 11:03pm On Sep 21, 2009
The situation is nasty
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by 190: 11:05pm On Sep 21, 2009
the poster is probably 4rm the bush hill Village of ZANGA
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by cblow(m): 12:24am On Sep 22, 2009
@poster,
clap for ya self. what an achievement!! it is peeps like you that give men a bad name. im ashamed u were bold enough to even make this post.
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by THEAMAKA(f): 12:55am On Sep 22, 2009
@ poster
LOOK HERE!

so because you werent the first to test her, that makes it right? you just sound like another typical BUSH man that doesnt know right from wrong.
if you had a daughter that was 14 and a man 23+ years shagged her, what will you do? you better not do anything and allow her to continue to do what she does, since you were no different from the he goat that did it in the first place.
look at yourself. you ought to be ASHAMED!!
instead of teaching her right from wrong, you encourage her to continue what she does.
instead your excuse is that you arent the first. COME ON YOU HAVE TO DO BETTER THAN THAT!.
how do you know she was not carrying HIV or anything else like that? dont you know it can take years before it shows up on the test?

how can you assume all village girls are good and all cities girls are bad unless you have conducted the test yourself? that makes you look worse than you already look for making this shameful thread.

like i said, you need to be dealt with.
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by Dclique(m): 1:13am On Sep 22, 2009
@poster,
Haba!! Guy,thats child abuse.
You go soon jam p**** wey get teeth one day.

Sick perv.
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by Eshyy(m): 1:26am On Sep 22, 2009
Enuf häs been said 2 d fool moderator Nl is not aplace 4 pervs,pedophiles and half nitwits abeg d full shuld b taught a leson(even if na smal one).Yorke or wats ur name u relate to tbag(prison break) abi is he ur role model
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by chiogo(f): 1:58am On Sep 22, 2009
LOL I can't shout.

Boy, pedophiles full naija sha. odikwa serious. sad

It's times like this, I love America. It's Nigeria's fault for letting fools like this poster go Scot-free. crazy-ass muhfucka.
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by kellorah: 2:09am On Sep 22, 2009
This is SO wrong!!

Your justifying ur CRIME by saying you weren't the first to sleep with her. You don't realise how stupid u sound, do u?

U managed to find someone who agreed to shag u that's why ur coming here to chat shi!t and expose ur criminal acts online. RETARD!

I hope her village ass infected u, and I hope ur gf finds out bout this and breaks up with ur disgusting ass before u pass on some next disease to her

KMT!!!
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by chic2pimp(m): 5:32am On Sep 22, 2009
chiogo:

LOL I can't shout.

Boy, pedophiles full naija sha. odikwa serious. sad

It's times like this, I love America. It's Nigeria's fault for letting fools like this poster go Scot-free. crazy-ass muhfucka.
America's age of consent is about the same age the poster's wifey was.
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 22, 2009
Thank you all for the honour nd award.im grateful.
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by chic2pimp(m): 6:35am On Sep 22, 2009
^^^^ Look @ dis joker with his sacarstic comment. *Shakes His Head While Also Laughing* grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by THEAMAKA(f): 9:01am On Sep 22, 2009
and you had a girlfriend ON TOP OF ALL OF THAT?!?!?!

SHAME!!!

*i spit in disgust*
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2009
I still have not gotten over the OP bragging that the sex was so good, he went for 2 ROUNDS. . . . . . . .Are we supposed to envy that? Lol. . . . . 2-rounds? angry angry . . . . . . . Poor teenage girl!

Again, here he is justifying his actions by claiming that he was not the first man to sleep with her. I might as well rob a bank and when caught, tell the police that am not the first person to rob the bank, so that makes robbing the bank right Foolish man!!!
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by THEAMAKA(f): 12:35am On Sep 23, 2009
Good Girl:

I still have not gotten over the OP bragging that the sex was so good, he went for 2 ROUNDS. . . . . . . .Are we supposed to envy that? Lol. . . . . 2-rounds? angry angry . . . . . . . Poor teenage girl!

Again, here he is justifying his actions by claiming that he was not the first man to sleep with her. I might as well rob a bank and when caught, tell the police that am not the first person to rob the bank, so that makes robbing the bank right Foolish man!!!
GBAM!!
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2009
2 rounds.
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by redsky1: 11:23pm On Nov 01, 2009
to the poster - you are simply a peadophile - yes and to say that she was the one that came onto ujust proves to me that you are sick.

after watching a programme now on child rape victims in liberia it is obvious this is not just restriced to liberia but also to ignorant goats like you in Nigeria.

men like you make me sick - men like you deserve to only have daughters so tht as they are growing u will never sleep well cos u will remember what u did to somebody elses daughter - i'm not wishing it on them o just that karma is a bitch
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by sparta(f): 4:14pm On Nov 02, 2009
Gabby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) / The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland / Beautiful Fat Lady With Big Tummy & Big Hips Shows Her Dance Moves (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.