Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,366 members, 7,836,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

This Relationship Advise Might Save You Part 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Relationship Advise Might Save You Part 2 (318 Views)

Relationship Advise Every Mother Should Teach Her Daughter / This Is The Best Relationship Advise I Have Ever Seen / Do You Agree To This Relationship Advise This Sexy Grandpa Gave? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Relationship Advise Might Save You Part 2 by newsphase(m): 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
This is a continuation from the Part 1... If you missed that post Click here https://www.nairaland.com/3238570/relationship-advise-might-save-part

Working on Yourself..

I am speaking to most ladies on this one, Ladies think its all about cooking, cosmetics, caring, loving and sex that makes them the perfect wife or girlfriend, but blah, I think different...

Ladies need something called class This is not the 18th, 19th or 20th century where women are expected to be just housewives, you now have your own values and most women don't understand that...

Some think that attractive clothes, makeup, nice scent, could attract that dream man, only for him to walk off to your friend... I believe that every lady with class would not have to worry about those players breaking her heart.... because her high standards is something most men cannot conquer........... I will talk more on this subject later.....

But to the men... Most men are well to do with when they want to get the lady, this might be because most men already read books on how to get a girl and how to sweet tongue her .... or it may be because the men already know how to get ladies below their class (which is mostly university/college girls) ....

Now they work on themselves... and act like the so called alpha male just to get women... After catching the fish... They dump their reasonable attitude and show who they really are.... quarrels and cheating become a daily tale in the relationship... If men would work on their lives to attract the general (everyone) and not just work on their skills to attract and sleep with women it would be the better

Women should stop being Desperate

I wouldn't lie about this, women do it, they laugh at any joke from a cute guy...... they pretend to be high class on social media (with their well-to-do clothes and postures) then you meet them in real life and its a different situation... Some men are ready to invest their time and money to get a lady to love them... and not surprisingly they are not after those desperate ones....

Date a Man and Not Romance

Some ladies date wieners and smokers, drunks and cheaters, because he is so funny, romantic and loving... They forget the important attributes of a man which are
Responsibility
Accountability
Reliability
Punctuality
and Service

Maybe they see this men as too serious and they want fun now and then... (although I have to admit, its quite hard finding a man who is able to balance all these with romance and fun... But they are around like me P.S Not Searching

Understand your Value...

Men are very valuable (at least they believe so) Now some men believe that women are as valuable as their vagina (sex) Now some ladies don't understand this value that some men put on them... (This is why you see a woman walk by and the next thing a man stare is... is her butt and then to her face)....

A lady is meant to practically understand her value and this value is what attracts men....

Think of it: Who does a girl wearing mini skirt, chewing chin gum, with a short top and red lips stick attract (players and other nonentities)
Its all in your hands

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Follow me for the Part 3

(1) (Reply)

Volunteer Modeterators Needed At Thatpillowtalk.com / Match-making Night!!! / Your Opinion Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.