Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Relationship Advise Every Mother Should Teach Her Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Advise Every Mother Should Teach Her Daughter (839 Views)

Since Her Madam's Father Become My Gate Man, She is Beggin Me To Teach Her Math / Like Mine, Not Every Mother Deserves The Fruit Of Her Labour!! - Redpill / Urgent Relationship Advise Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Advise Every Mother Should Teach Her Daughter by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:22am On Feb 12, 2018
As a mother, there is certain knowledge you need to pass on to your daughter about relationships and love. There is a need for a heart-to-heart talk with your daughter with regards to this.

Teach her not to lose herself in a relationship. Even in a relationship, she has to have her own interests and needs and feel fulfilled no matter the outcome of the relationship. Tell her that nothing should ever stop her from fulfilling her dreams.
Teach her that there is nothing wrong with being single until you find the one you can settle with. Teach her to place a high value on herself and not go out with a guy that gives her the creeps just because she must be in a relationship.

Teach her that she is good enough. Drill it into her until it becomes registered in her subconscious. She needs to know that someone who does not know her worth does not deserve to have a space in her life. She should only give her love to someone who is worth it.

Above all, teach her to fall in love with the woman staring back at her when she looks in the mirror. Self-confidence is the best dress she can put on to attract the right people to herself.

http://m.eskimi.com/ecc/post?club_id=27361&post_id=920514

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Advise Every Mother Should Teach Her Daughter by coolestofall(m): 10:04am On Feb 12, 2018
Op Gbayi!!!
Pls save d next generation of gals, d current ones r lost.

Re: Relationship Advise Every Mother Should Teach Her Daughter by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 12, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
As a mother, there is certain knowledge you need to pass on to your daughter about relationships and love. There is a need for a heart-to-heart talk with your daughter with regards to this.

Teach her not to lose herself in a relationship. Even in a relationship, she has to have her own interests and needs and feel fulfilled no matter the outcome of the relationship. Tell her that nothing should ever stop her from fulfilling her dreams.
Teach her that there is nothing wrong with being single until you find the one you can settle with. Teach her to place a high value on herself and not go out with a guy that gives her the creeps just because she must be in a relationship.

Teach her that she is good enough. Drill it into her until it becomes registered in her subconscious. She needs to know that someone who does not know her worth does not deserve to have a space in her life. She should only give her love to someone who is worth it.

Above all, teach her to fall in love with the woman staring back at her when she looks in the mirror. Self-confidence is the best dress she can put on to attract the right people to herself.

http://m.eskimi.com/ecc/post?club_id=27361&post_id=920514

Very true. A woman with self confidence is unstoppable.

Let me save this so I tell my daughter once I have one wink
Re: Relationship Advise Every Mother Should Teach Her Daughter by Sapphire86(f): 10:10am On Feb 12, 2018
aspiliqueta:
Get your quality and affordable perfume for that special someone this valentine.
available in small and big sizes.
pay on delivery available in portharcourt.
call 0816679543
instagram qwn_gold and order now

As the 1st person to comment, this was all you could type? Not knocking your hustle but not appropriate
Re: Relationship Advise Every Mother Should Teach Her Daughter by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:15am On Feb 12, 2018
Sapphire86:

As the 1st person to comment, this was all you could type? Not knocking your hustle but not appropriate
Is that your dp?
Re: Relationship Advise Every Mother Should Teach Her Daughter by Sapphire86(f): 1:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
Is that your dp?

By the grace of God, yeah
Re: Relationship Advise Every Mother Should Teach Her Daughter by MetalJigsaw(m): 1:08pm On Feb 12, 2018
Sapphire86:

By the grace of God, yeah
Oluwa ku ise oo
Re: Relationship Advise Every Mother Should Teach Her Daughter by MiyettiAllah: 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2018
Drill it into her until it becomes registered in her subconscious. She needs to know that someone who does not know her worth does not deserve to have a space in her life.

Wow, why so sexual?
Re: Relationship Advise Every Mother Should Teach Her Daughter by MiyettiAllah: 1:15pm On Feb 12, 2018
Sapphire86:

Hmmn baba nla dime.

How far, graze my cows with me babes.

grin
Re: Relationship Advise Every Mother Should Teach Her Daughter by Sapphire86(f): 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2018
MiyettiAllah:

Hmmn baba nla dime.

How far, graze my cows with me babes.

grin

Sorry dear but I'm more for chickens grin
Re: Relationship Advise Every Mother Should Teach Her Daughter by MiyettiAllah: 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2018
Sapphire86:

Sorry dear but I'm more for chickens grin

For you, I will switch to ‘grazing’ chickens.

Anything to have you graze with me. grin
Re: Relationship Advise Every Mother Should Teach Her Daughter by Sapphire86(f): 7:11pm On Feb 12, 2018
MiyettiAllah:

For you, I will switch to ‘grazing’ chickens.

Anything to have you graze with me. grin

cry
Re: Relationship Advise Every Mother Should Teach Her Daughter by MiyettiAllah: 7:19pm On Feb 12, 2018
Sapphire86:

cry

Ah, fine lady kilode?

Don’t ruin your eye liner with with tear drop o.

(1) (Reply)

Archived / DNA Twins Bbnaija Performance.......?! / Is "I Love You" Now A Slang?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.