Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media (47409 Views)

5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned / Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander / Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by Femsyn(m): 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye is trending on the social media after giving remarks at the ongoing 64th RCCG convention on the expected lifestyles members of the church are to adopt.
1 Restricts ministers of gospel growing beards in the name of fashion. .see here

2 “I don’t want to see any of my pastors looking like fellows from the training camps of Al-Qaeda,”

3 “Anybody who brings tribalism into the church should either leave the church immediately or will soon die like Annanais and Sapphira.”

4 “No pastor has the church’s blessing to impose Yoruba songs as part of the church sevice in other parts of the country, emphasising the need for pastors in other parts of the country to encourage the locals to sing and rejoice in their local dialects”

5 The 74-year General Overseer also enjoined all pastors in the church to regularly do a medical check up to avoid unnecessary and sudden deaths that can be avoided if the proper thing is done.

6 He also decreed that no RCCG pastor should be seen to be involved in arranging marriages among brethren in the church.

7 Pastor Adeboye’s advise to youths “don’t ever marry outside the church and you have no reason to marry outside RCCG.

8 “The reason is that if you are both from the same church even when trouble comes it is easier for the pastors to handle it!”

9 “Don’t marry a girl who is lazy! Don’t marry a girl who cannot cook, she needs to know how to do chores and cook because you cannot afford to be eating out all the time.”

10 He announced the establishment of an Investigation Committee to assist the mission on issues bordering on security.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/10-quotes-got-pastor-adeboye-trending-social-media/

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
11.Don't sing wu u epp again because angel of tha lord wont epp u gringrin

114 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by veekid(m): 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
angry

3 Likes

Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by fikky2013(f): 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
God bless you daddy

42 Likes

Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by oluwasegun007(m): 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
Word of wisdom.....

Great Man, Great word.

34 Likes

Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by Chiefpriest1(m): 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
Some do make sense though, but for me, " do not marry outside the church", sounds ridiculous. So a Redeemed member cannot marry a Winers member vice versa. Anyway, these are his opinions and as a human being he has a right to hold opinions.They are not really lifted from the bible which remains the grundnorm.

By the way, has seun fired our competent lalasticlala?. Why are there double posts and spelling /grammatical errors everywhere on the front page? Seun,pls undo whatever you have done to him o

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by Mario619(m): 9:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
Yea!!!!! Front page at last!!!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by manutdrichie(m): 9:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
"Don’t marry a girl who is lazy! Don’t marry a girl who cannot cook, she needs to know how to do chores and cook because you cannot afford to be eating out all the time.”

Now epp me point out what is wrong with this statement?

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by Thescienceprof(m): 9:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
well said

1 Like

Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by KYLEJP(m): 9:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
How did this get to front page......we don see am before na......

3 Likes

Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by tim1256(m): 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
following closely
Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ok...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by Ayomi088(m): 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
KUTUGBE
Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
God bless our Daddy Adeboye.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by sandrajazmin(f): 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
Simple!
I concur!!!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by THYRAIN(m): 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
U will soon see me
Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by AdeniyiA(m): 9:56pm On Aug 02, 2016
Flesh do use us sometimes no matter our spiritual level.
He wasn't totally right

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by claremont(m): 9:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
Arrogant, sexist fraudster.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by jennybarbie(f): 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
He also advised Women not to marry Men Who are jobless and looking for Women to care of their responsibilities

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by justicejay(m): 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
And some foolish soul said this man is ignorant.
I just pray that am as ignorant has he is.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
I dont agree totally wth no 7 even as a member.

but the rest are so on point.

ride on cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by manutdrichie(m): 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
sandrajazmin:
Simple!
I concur!!!

Hey babe, can you cook very well?
Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by Tkayhandsome(m): 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
I love Adeboye

2 Likes

Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
fikky2013:
God bless you daddy

May I ask how old you are?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
jennybarbie:
He also advised Women not to marry Men Who are jobless and looking for Women to care of their responsibilities

12 Likes

Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by jennybarbie(f): 10:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
He also advised Women not to marry jobless Men that are looking for Women to take care of their responsibilities

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
End time pastor ,end time quotes .

Must one marry from your church are Christians not one shocked ?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by Mhizizzy(f): 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ok
Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by vicfoshizzle(m): 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
LizGray:
God bless our Daddy Adeboye.

I want ya daddy to be my daddy wink

3 Likes

Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by Tkayhandsome(m): 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
You also need to rise up and do something. Don't wait for man to buy your pad and tissue
jennybarbie:

10 Likes

Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
Can someone just shut up this douchebag already.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" / Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' / "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.