Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media (47434 Views)

5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned / Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander / Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by smiliyB(f): 7:43am On Aug 03, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
You also need to rise up and do something. Don't wait for man to buy your pad and tissue
then you ned to rise up n cook,dn't wait for women to feed u every morning.u'r not disable.

1 Like

Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by emmylight4u: 7:45am On Aug 03, 2016
Am poundring on no7 seriously
Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by gonkraziiiiii: 7:47am On Aug 03, 2016
manutdrichie:
"Don’t marry a girl who is lazy! Don’t marry a girl who cannot cook, she needs to know how to do chores and cook because you cannot afford to be eating out all the time.”

Now epp me point out what is wrong with this statement?
I am lazy in doin house stuff....I hate cooking n only started when I got married....I still get recipes from ma sisters but am happily married....pls I fink dats his own way of finking....I said I wldnt cook for any dry bf until I get married even to cook for maself was a pub....me n hubby share d chores ....dis is not 1960 where d wife does everything oooo...nails can't be lost
Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by maasoap(m): 7:52am On Aug 03, 2016
Full of crap.
Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by charlesucheh(m): 7:57am On Aug 03, 2016
DON'T MARRY OUTSIDE THE CHURCH?!!!!!! That's an extremely one sided statement. It doesn't reflect the unity and coexistence we need in this country....Oya! All ye DADDY GO followers who think baba can't make mistakes should either agree on what I just said or Bash me at the Peril of a thunder strike with high electricity Voltage!
Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:57am On Aug 03, 2016
atoleybaba:
jw members that chose to marry outside are not punished Buh not given some responsibility in d organization. And also when they begin to have issues in their marriage due to clash of what each spouse believe in, jw won't help u solve it Buh only advice u to keep loving ur spouse and cont being meek respective and never to divorce ur spouse except on the bases of adultery the main thing is that. The reason y this advice is given is for a person's benefit imagine a jw lady marrying someone who is not jw and then her spouse's parents came to their house to celebrate Xmas or naming ceremony or birthday and she is to do all d preparation(and u know all these are against jw belief) and then she refuses won't it cause big issue in d family? Na why jw advice their members to follow d advice given in the bible that says "marry only in the lord"
There is a point in what you said about festivities. So "marry only in the lord" means marry only in the JW? I notice that some of some witnessers don't sing the national anthem. Why?
Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by Ajewealth123(m): 8:12am On Aug 03, 2016
bionixs:
if he had not defrauded you of any penny of yours,you will never die well
amen to that and that curse is already navigating to his domain
Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by teaser101: 8:29am On Aug 03, 2016
Why discriminate other churches especially when you are serving one God, saying you shouldn't marry another Christian brother or sister just becos he or she is not a menber of your choice this statement alone can upset God
Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by atoleybaba(m): 8:41am On Aug 03, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

There is a point in what you said about festivities. So "marry only in the lord" means marry only in the JW? I notice that some of some witnessers don't sing the national anthem. Why?
practically yes "marry only in the lord" means marry only in jw. Cause u share same belief...when apostle Paul made that statement, he was telling the 1st christian congregation so that they won't marry those pagan so that they won't be lured out of christian teachings...taking example from the wise king Solomon. When he married women who don't serve God and don't believe in his way of worshipping God, he was lured by his wife to start practising what was against his doctrine he started worshipping their idols and performing sacrifices to idols.....concerning why witnesses don't sing national anthem... Follow this link you will find answer to it....and you can ask any question concerning jw belief there and also do some bible research....I know you will enjoy it for ur personal study LINK: wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1102008085
Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:50am On Aug 03, 2016
manutdrichie:
"Don’t marry a girl who is lazy! Don’t marry a girl who cannot cook, she needs to know how to do chores and cook because you cannot afford to be eating out all the time.”

A man who settle down without a job is dump and killing himself in first place, no way we will marry without a job! I have hardly seen man do this, so rare and lady can pretend to be hard working and turn out lazy after marriage. He doesn't necessary need to us to get married without a job, we will never do that in first place but what would also happened if a working class lost his job after marriage, the wife should seek divorce?
Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by ValentineMary(m): 9:02am On Aug 03, 2016
justicejay:
And some foolish soul said this man is ignorant.
I just pray that am as ignorant has he is.
U are more ignorant than he is. So many foolish statements made by him I still wonder how u can squeeze in sense to the trash he just spilt.
Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by Unorthodox(m): 9:04am On Aug 03, 2016
"Some do make sense though, but for me, " do not marry outside the church", sounds ridiculous. So a Redeemed member cannot marry a Winers member vice versa..."

By "church" there, I think he meant Christiandom. This one's actually clearly stated in the Bible. "Be not UNEQUALLY yoked with unbelievers". Marrying outside the church could be marrying a Muslim, traditionalist, buddist or even atheist. Not necessarily from RCCG. He only adviced that it'll be easier if it were an RCCG member cos of the said "problems" that may likely occur in marriage as it would be easier to handle internally.
Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by ojuolu(m): 9:10am On Aug 03, 2016
justicejay:
And some foolish soul said this man is ignorant.
I just pray that am as ignorant has he is.
i pray same too.

1 Like

Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by Alezy(m): 9:33am On Aug 03, 2016
I have a problem with Not marrying outside RCCG Though. but this is just my thoughts
Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by Ekakamba: 10:07am On Aug 03, 2016
Famsey:

Did you or have you seen your Savior face to face??

I'm sure you are talking about calendar Jesus grin
grin grin grin grin Calendar Jesus indeed. Hilarious.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 03, 2016
Chiefpriest1:
Some do make sense though, but for me, " do not marry outside the church", sounds ridiculous. So a Redeemed member cannot marry a Winers member vice versa. Anyway, these are his opinions and as a human being he has a right to hold opinions.They are not really lifted from the bible which remains the grundnorm.

By the way, has seun fired our competent lalasticlala?. Why are there double posts and spelling /grammatical errors everywhere on the front page? Seun,pls undo whatever you have done to him o

Chief you got it all wrong,

The man is on point.

Don't marry outside the Church means don't marry a non Christian. He didn't say don't marry outside our church.

" Don't marry outside the Church "

The church of Christ is One. whether Redeem, Later Rain , Winners etc

they are all One in Christ. Hope you get it now.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 03, 2016
Alezy:
I have a problem with Not marrying outside RCCG Though. but this is just my thoughts

He didn't say don't marry outside RCCG Oo.

He said don't marry outside the Church.

The Church of Christ is one. whether Winners, Redeem or Christ Embassy.

What it simply means is don't marry a non Christian

1 Like

Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 03, 2016
ValentineMary:

U are more ignorant than he is. So many foolish statements made by him I still wonder how u can squeeze in sense to the trash he just spilt.

Why are you ppl so full of hate? why?

what trash has the man of God said .

Im sure the goat that gave birth to you don't have 1% of the man's wisdom.

Why must you be full of hate. Hate for Buhari, hate for Nigeria, Hate for men of God and hate for God.

I'm sure you can't make anything reasonable out of your sick life with utterances like this. Go get a life joor

2 Likes

Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by JustHere2Observ(f): 10:32am On Aug 03, 2016
jezuzboi:

Are those the only other denominations there is besides Redeem?

Maybe you don't understand that they are just examples to explain what I mean. Ish

1 Like

Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by Elbreezy(m): 10:59am On Aug 03, 2016
manutdrichie:

I said point out what is wrong with the statement, u don high?
like they are not paying them well.
Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by gloryman91: 11:05am On Aug 03, 2016
A confused man of Satan.
Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by Tkayhandsome(m): 12:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
Who be this one?
smiliyB:
then you ned to rise up n cook,dn't wait for women to feed u every morning.u'r not disable.
Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by Tkayhandsome(m): 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
Your mum
gloryman91:
A confused man of Satan.
Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by DenisRock(m): 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
manutdrichie:

Incredibly misogynistic.
Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by joybenjamin(f): 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
Well said,I concur

1 Like

Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by Chiefpriest1(m): 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
davtosh:

Chief you got it all wrong,

The man is on point.

Don't marry outside the Church means don't marry a non Christian. He didn't say don't marry outside our church.

" Don't marry outside the Church "

The church of Christ is One. whether Redeem, Later Rain , Winners etc

they are all One in Christ. Hope you get it now.

Shalom
'7 Pastor Adeboye’s advise to youths “don’t ever marry outside the church and you have no reason to marry outside RCCG.'

This is the quote my brother. I didn't invent it.
Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by Monjie(m): 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2016
I was there, let us not give the devil a chance to mess up the work of God. The writer did not present the points as Pst adeboye did, especially pt 7-10, The man of God was misquoted there. Also let's be careful the comments we make, we can't call back words that have left our mouth.

1 Like

Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by DabuIIIT: 1:40pm On Aug 03, 2016
davtosh:

Why are you ppl so full of hate? why?

what trash has the man of God said .

Im sure the goat that gave birth to you don't have 1% of the man's wisdom.

Why must you be full of hate. Hate for Buhari, hate for Nigeria, Hate for men of God and hate for God.

I'm sure you can't make anything reasonable out of your sick life with utterances like this. Go get a life joor

seun,oam4j
Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by jezuzboi(m): 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

Maybe you don't understand that they are just examples to explain what I mean. Ish

I understood perfectly. But your examples are tailored towards the negative only. What about a positive example like an RCCG member marrying from Living Faith?
Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by JustHere2Observ(f): 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2016
jezuzboi:

I understood perfectly. But your examples are tailored towards the negative only. What about a positive example like an RCCG member marrying from Living Faith?

Is the pastor of RCCG talking for or against his members marrying from another church?
Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by BIDOO(m): 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
manutdrichie:

MR GRAMMARIAN, KINDLY POINT OUT THE ERROR IN THAT STATEMENT AND RECEIVES MILLIONS IN YOUR ACCOUNT............
I WONDER WHO YOUR GRAMMAR HELP............
RECEIVES SENSE BRO AS YOU LAID YOUR FINGER ON YOUR DEVICE TO REPLY ME.
Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by fikky2013(f): 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
EgunMogaji:

It's a simple question.

Should I assume that amongst with playing internet medical diagnosis, that you're also incapable of answering thoughtful questions?

Thank you.

And that is why I want to you to go back home to ask your elderly ones of your useless thoughtful questions.

You disgust me!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) / Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque / Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.