Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa (6881 Views)

Why Do Less Attractive Girls Get Hit On More Than The Really Pretty Ones??? / Little Things Attractive Girls Do Differently / Top 5 9ja Universities That Has The Finest And Ugliest Guys Lolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by bittyend(m): 3:02am On May 17, 2012
I have been around the block, and I've sampled chics from 15 countries, and 4 continents... So, I know what beauty is...

My list:

- Ethiopia.
- Angola.
- Seychelles.
- South Africa.
- Mozambique.
- Cape Verde.
- Mauritius.
- Eritea.
- Zimbabwe.
- Uganda.
- Ivory Coast
- Gabon
- Botwsana.
- Gambia.

- Ghana.
- Mali.
- Senegal.
- NIGERIA...

Seriously, Nigerian girls are as ugly as North African girls (I'm not a big fan of pale skin, and incense vs curry smell, yuck)...
Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by Nobody: 3:04am On May 17, 2012
^^^ Your mother must have been one ugly mofo.
No wonder why you're scared of your own reflection.

2 Likes

Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by Nobody: 3:08am On May 17, 2012
LMAO grin grin

Ghanaian babes are hot now.
Along with Sierra Leonean, Senegambian, and Ivorian babes. smiley
Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by bittyend(m): 3:10am On May 17, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
^^^ Your mother must have been one ugly mofo.
No wonder why you're scared of your own reflection.

Slut, you're one of the reasons why Nigerian girls have low ratings... You're one fugly, obese, pinocchio nose having, multiple stomach having, and ridiculously ugly, bi-atch..

No doubt, there are few good looking Nigerian girls, but fugly ones like you are just too many to overlook...
Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by Nobody: 3:12am On May 17, 2012
You mad, bro? undecided
Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by bittyend(m): 3:12am On May 17, 2012
MsDarkSkin: LMAO grin grin

Ghanaian babes are hot now.
Along with Sierra Leonean, Senegambian, and Ivorian babes. smiley

Jamaican girls are average, though... Most of you Jamaicans are shameless people.. Freaking showing off your big arse ugly belly every summer makes me puke...

Fix up, Jamaicans.
Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by bittyend(m): 3:13am On May 17, 2012
But seriously, why did I get BANNED?

Is it my computer that's acting up, or did my IP get banned?
Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by bittyend(m): 3:14am On May 17, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
You mad, bro? undecided

I'm not mad, I'm only keeping it real.

Tuck in your fugly face...
Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by Nobody: 3:15am On May 17, 2012
bittyend: But seriously, why did I get BANNED?

Is it my computer that's acting up, or did my IP get banned?
You prolly got banned. Nairaland is just throwing out NL garbage, fortunately you're amongst the unwanted trash.
Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by Nobody: 3:15am On May 17, 2012
bittyend:

I'm not mad, I'm only keeping it real.

Tuck in your fugly face...

[img]http://troll.me/images/thumbs-up-jesus-says/you-mad-bro-come-at-me.jpg[/img]
Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by bittyend(m): 3:17am On May 17, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

You prolly got banned. Nairaland is just throwing out NL garbage, fortunately you're amongst the unwanted trash.

Unwanted garbage?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Do you know the number of chics who would die to marry me, despite being in a secluded place for now?? I'm not even bragging...

I'm too real for weak hearted people..
Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by Nobody: 3:18am On May 17, 2012
bittyend:

Unwanted garbage?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Do you know the number of chics who would die to marry me, despite being in a secluded place for now?? I'm not even bragging...

I'm too real for weak hearted people..

Why are you bitching? All I said was that your mother must be one ugly azz mofo.
Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by bittyend(m): 3:20am On May 17, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Why are you bitching? All I said was that your mother must be one ugly azz mofo.

If my mum was ugly, I doubt her genes would've made a guy like me..

Maybe, you need to inwards to check whose mother is ugly. cheesy
Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by Nobody: 3:20am On May 17, 2012
bittyend:

Jamaican girls are average, though... Most of you Jamaicans are shameless people.. Freaking showing off your big arse ugly belly every summer makes me puke...

Fix up, Jamaicans.

lol The ugliest Jamaican hoodrat looks better than the finest women of your bush village any day! grin Big belly and all! As a Naija man, you DEFINITELY don't have room to call ANYBODY shameless! TRUST ME.
Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by Nobody: 3:21am On May 17, 2012
bittyend:

If my mum was ugly, I doubt her genes would've made a guy like me..

Maybe, you need to inwards to check whose mother is ugly. cheesy

Every time I see your post, I wish I could go back in time to advice your mother to swallow. Imbe cile.
Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by Nobody: 3:25am On May 17, 2012
Bittyend's mama's highschool pik. grin

1 Like

Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by bittyend(m): 3:29am On May 17, 2012
MsDarkSkin:
lol The ugliest Jamaican hoodrat looks better than the finest women of your bush village any day! grin Big belly and all! As a Naija man, you DEFINITELY don't have room to call ANYBODY shameless! TRUST ME.

Filthy and dirty Jamaicans... You fugly ricks need to tuck in your rum infested stomach... Jamaicans are fugly, and you guys stink... I've been around a lot of Jamaicans, and I live in a predominantly Jamaican area in the UK right now... You guys are filthy...

Your girls are dirty!! If they're not smelling of weed, they're some hoodrats in tracksuits and definitely some guy's baby mums ... I treat them like shyte, phucking running after man everyday asking for digits and that.. Yet, they want to diss Africans on the sly... It's just funny most of them don't even know I'm African, and when I tell them; the pricks are gonna start telling me I'm not... Jamaican girls are average, and their pum stink...

I brought a Jamaican chic to my yard time ago, and her pum phucked up the smell of the damn house when she got wet... I had to kick her ugly and smelly arse out of the house... Didn't even touch the LovePeddler before her pum started stinking up the whole place... undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by bittyend(m): 3:29am On May 17, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Every time I see your post, I wish I could go back in time to advice your mother to swallow. Imbe cile.

Don't talk about my mum, slut.
Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by Nobody: 3:31am On May 17, 2012
bittyend:

Don't talk about my mum, slut.

You were the one indirectly talking about her, I just helped fill in the blank.
Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by bittyend(m): 3:32am On May 17, 2012
Jamaican slave from sugarcane plantation, shut ya mouth!!

At least, I have no slave blood in me...

Seriously, why do you guys go to Ethiopia, when your ancestors are from Ghana... I doubt there are Nigerian slaves in Jamaica, because you guys are not like us...
Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by millco88(f): 3:33am On May 17, 2012
bittyend has a raging libido right now, and is obviously $exually frustrated. Bear with him. Idi has been secretly jealous of Igbo women for the past 5-7 years, and became a member to give nairaland a piece of her mind.
Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by bittyend(m): 3:33am On May 17, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

You were the one indirectly talking about her, I just helped fill in the blank.

Phuck off, fat slob. undecided
Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by Nobody: 3:40am On May 17, 2012
bittyend:

Filthy and dirty Jamaicans... You fugly ricks need to tuck in your rum infested stomach... Jamaicans are fugly, and you guys stink... I've been around a lot of Jamaicans, and I live in a predominantly Jamaican area in the UK right now... You guys are filthy...

Your girls are dirty!! If they're not smelling of weed, they're some hoodrats in tracksuits and definitely some guy's baby mums ... I treat them like shyte, phucking running after man everyday asking for digits and that.. Yet, they want to diss Africans on the sly... It's just funny most of them don't even know I'm African, and when I tell them; the pricks are gonna start telling me I'm not... Jamaican girls are average, and their pum stink...

I brought a Jamaican chic to my yard time ago, and her pum phucked up the smell of the damn house when she got wet... I had to kick her ugly and smelly arse out of the house... Didn't even touch the LovePeddler before her pum started stinking up the whole place... undecided undecided undecided undecided

STORY. STORY. AND MORE STORIES.

One minute your some bootleg character from "shottas" grin, a Yardie wanna be Nigerian embarrassment. Next minute you're making up stories because you weren't accepted. WHAT'S WRONG? YOU MAD?! tongue You sound demented. I blame the viral infections you contracted in your ashewo mother's womb for your idiocy. You couldn't even get a jamo drag queen much less babe. Pum stink? HILARITY. It was probably your upper lip. You thrush tongue having azz bush monkey. Are you even in school? You this yeye area boy. You have some nerve stereotyping ANYBODY. It's only my respect for this site, I'll tone it down. Bout dirty girls! DON'T GET ME STARTED!
Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by Nobody: 3:43am On May 17, 2012
bittyend: Jamaican slave from sugarcane plantation, shut ya mouth!!

At least, I have no slave blood in me...

Seriously, why do you guys go to Ethiopia, when your ancestors are from Ghana... I doubt there are Nigerian slaves in Jamaica, because you guys are not like us...

Don't talk on what you don't know. The fact that you say we are all from Ghana just proves how uneducated you are. Don't worry about rastafarians and what they do. Worry about your ashy-ho mother's hut tax. Big fool.

Slave blood. You sound dumb. I bet your dumbass don't know there are Nigerians who are descendants of returned slaves.
Bush fowl. Don't even know your history. It's a good thing you are in the UK. Fuckin virgin. 419 f[b]a[/b]g. tongue

I blame your father's sp3rm. What an epic fail. tongue
Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by Nobody: 3:45am On May 17, 2012
^^^almost fell off my bed laughing @ the pic
@bittyend: now that you have come to the conclusion that Nigerians are the ugliest, (ignoring the fact that your statistic is dismissive and purely emotional) really what the f*ck do you want Nigerian girls to do about this. I stand to be corrected but this is not the first time you've created a thread calling Nigerian girls ugly. Seriously, dude stop the madness already!
Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by Nobody: 3:46am On May 17, 2012
Shollypopz: ^^^almost fell off my bed laughing @ the pic

grin

he knows I am right. That's why he's mad.
Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by bittyend(m): 3:47am On May 17, 2012
MsDarkSkin:
STORY. STORY. AND MORE STORIES.
One minute your some bootleg character from "shottas" grin, a Yardie wanna be Nigerian embarrassment. Next minute you're making up stories because you weren't accepted. WHAT'S WRONG? YOU MAD?! tongue You sound demented. I blame the viral infections you contracted in your ashewo mother's womb for your idiocy. You couldn't even get a jamo drag queen much less babe. Pum stink? HILARITY. It was probably your upper lip. You thrush tongue having azz bush monkey. Are you even in school? You this yeye area boy. You have some nerve stereotyping ANYBODY. It's only my respect for this site, I'll tone it down. Bout dirty girls! DON'T GET ME STARTED!

Bytch, don't you play around with naija slangs?? Talk about a hypocritical biatch, with sugarcane dripping mentality... Comparing filthy Jamaicans with Nigerians, is like comparing heaven with hell... Phucking sugarcane Island with stark illiterate, and ignorant gorillas.. No culture having people - hence, why you morons troop to Ethiopia like phucking retards... A Nigerian will buy your whole drug ridden Island..

Talk about Jamaican girls being difficult looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.. Easiest slut to smash in the world.. Even white tramps are not as easy as Jamaicans.. Just get those bytches an ounce of weed, and some rum, and you will smash their smelly pum till kingdom come.. GTFOH..

Like I haven't lived all my life around those filthy Jamaicans.. You guys give the caribbean Island a bad name..

E
Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by bittyend(m): 3:51am On May 17, 2012
Shollypopz: ^^^almost fell off my bed laughing @ the pic
@bittyend: now that you have come to the conclusion that Nigerians are the ugliest, (ignoring the fact that your statistic is dismissive and purely emotional) really what the f*ck do you want Nigerian girls to do about this. I stand to be corrected but this is not the first time you've created a thread calling Nigerian girls ugly. Seriously, dude stop the madness already!

What are you on about?? I know you're ugly as phuck as well. Why can't you tuck in your face, and get a face transplant?

And I didn't include Nigerian girls in the title.
Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by Nobody: 3:52am On May 17, 2012
bittyend:

Bytch, don't you play around with naija slangs?? Talk about a hypocritical biatch, with sugarcane dripping mentality... Comparing filthy Jamaicans with Nigerians, is like comparing heaven with hell... Phucking sugarcane Island with stark illiterate, and ignorant gorillas.. No culture having people - hence, why you morons troop to Ethiopia like phucking retards... A Nigerian will buy your whole drug ridden Island..

Talk about Jamaican girls being difficult looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.. Easiest slut to smash in the world.. Even white tramps are not as easy as Jamaicans.. Just get those bytches an ounce of weed, and some rum, and you will smash their smelly pum till kingdom come.. GTFOH..

Like I haven't lived all my life around those filthy Jamaicans.. You guys give the caribbean Island a bad name..

E

Your mother should have reconsidered abortion! for real! Aren't you the same one who just dissed Nigerian women? Now you talking about Jamaicans? You see what crack addiction does to a fetus? tongue

Jamaican girls might be the easiest to smash but you're still sexually deprived hence your bitterness towards women. Bout smelly pum. As if even a Jamo crack head would let you get a wiff. A Nigerian can buy out my island? lol With the situation Nigeria is in now, not even those abroad want to go home. So don't even play yourself. You started with me and mad cause you lost at your own game. Damn right I understand and can write in pidgin but i'd never assume the identity of a Nigerian like you do Jamo and getting mad because you're the community clown. You this Jamo reject. Talking about giving the caribbean a bad name. At least we don't an entire continent tongue. No culture? lol what do you know about culture? In fact WHAT IS NIGERIAN CULTURE? grin The only time you are Nigerian is online. tongue Confused son of a three legged silver back gorilla. UK slum living azz bush fowl.
Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by Nobody: 3:56am On May 17, 2012
This bittyend is a manwhore. If he was more concerned about his country's affair, he would not have made that shameless statement of Nigeria buying any country. The same Nigeria that cant even pay its NYSC members. Ashewo kobo kan.
Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by Nobody: 3:56am On May 17, 2012
bittyend:

What are you on about?? I know you're ugly as phuck as well. Why can't you tuck in your face, and get a face transplant?

And I didn't include Nigerian girls in the title.

LOL. Look @ this battyman taking on all the women.
Fcking virgin just like I said.

BITTERREAREND indeed! grin
Re: Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa by Nobody: 3:57am On May 17, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
This bittyend is a manwhore. If he was more concerned about his country's affair, he would not have made that shameless statement of Nigeria buying any country. The same Nigeria that cant even pay its NYSC members. Ashewo kobo kan.

LMAO GBAM! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Cousin Is Seducing Me... / The Mystery Behind Virginity.......................#teamvirgins / When A Guy Doesn't Ask You For Sex Anymore?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.