Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

I Love You All. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love You All. (5990 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / Another Nigerian Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend, Says "I Love Him" / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love You All. by Nobody: 4:09am On Aug 05, 2016
BigAssGrace:
no wonda i for talk am! sorry how far no owo soup
ur ass no big anytn....##jst seeing a juicy ass##
Re: I Love You All. by johnson232: 9:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
....⛅Wait!!!! Before we eat let us pray!!!
⚡That guy with the bbm pin is a menace ta nairaland society!!!! angry
He should be band a thousand times over!!!!! ......Oh lord let it be done .Amen!!!!
rat don chop this one brain finish....

others are praying for sth good & yours is for someone to be ban? undecided
Re: I Love You All. by Sexxkillz: 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Boi shocked This kirikiri I'm just coming from is not a small matter oo, Anyways all thanks to sexkill'z who made that happen, To
What did you say I did?
Re: I Love You All. by mizzbouqui(f): 9:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
Sexxkillz:
What did you say I did?
Sorry I can't remember undecided
Re: I Love You All. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
mizzbouqui:

you done that copy that mumu bbm moniker dey forget people abi
Re: I Love You All. by Sexxkillz: 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
mizzbouqui:

May you never remember.
Re: I Love You All. by mizzbouqui(f): 10:03pm On Aug 06, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

you done that copy that mumu bbm moniker dey forget people abi
No mind me grin
I don't want just want to get banned again
I know they are gods here undecided
Re: I Love You All. by Agu87(m): 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Boi shocked This kirikiri I'm just coming from is not a small matter oo, Anyways all thanks to sexkill'z who made that happen, To those who tricked me just for me to unveil my self (Zura and Bbm pin) una well done ooo, I'm glad to tell you guys I've learnt my lessons and I hope you are convinced enough but in case you are not, I think it will be better you just Fashie. I couldn't just believe you were still doubting me after all those pictures I uploaded undecided but it's your headache o, since my mom didn't see me as a guy sorry guys I won't be bordered. Above all I still love you guys kiss

My bestie and my boo (you know yaself wink a "BIG THANK YOU" to you, you didn't make life boring for me off nairaland, chatting with you was awesome wink

Bigassgrace I'm sorry I couldn't reply you mentions, thanks for trying to defend me. How are you ma'am?

IHATEPUZZY, abbeyboy2015 I missed you guys. And to others (Paulkillerman Engrobiorah Chepy1 Lordscent StfuareyouGod Jacksparrow1207 UndisputedBosom mhisblis vicstar windupmerchant pussyeater jaxxy Randy91 kingcheezypuff jarizod agu87 zucoraads manerz freeworldzs melonny johnson232 lasveg naturalvawes flashh Tredin Adewunmiopeyemi udmaster cindybabe22 sancheyH1 vanquay Drienzia oubenji discroprophet and those I can't remember) I got you mentions, the good and bad ones. I love you all

And to every other person in romance land, Let peace reign!!!! smiley abeg no bashing

Now lets party tongue
I came with rice, coke, origin. It will go round don't rush just sit where you are.

*Adunnowhattosaytothegrammarians*
dat party should be for me and u in my room.
Re: I Love You All. by mizzbouqui(f): 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
Agu87:
dat party should be for me and u in my room.
Okay
Re: I Love You All. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Boi shocked This kirikiri I'm just coming from is not a small matter oo, Anyways all thanks to sexkill'z who made that happen, To those who tricked me just for me to unveil my self (Zura and Bbm pin) una well done ooo, I'm glad to tell you guys I've learnt my lessons and I hope you are convinced enough but in case you are not, I think it will be better you just Fashie. I couldn't just believe you were still doubting me after all those pictures I uploaded undecided but it's your headache o, since my mom didn't see me as a guy sorry guys I won't be bordered. Above all I still love you guys kiss

My bestie and my boo (you know yaself wink a "BIG THANK YOU" to you, you didn't make life boring for me off nairaland, chatting with you was awesome wink

Bigassgrace I'm sorry I couldn't reply you mentions, thanks for trying to defend me. How are you ma'am?

IHATEPUZZY, abbeyboy2015 I missed you guys. And to others (Paulkillerman Engrobiorah Chepy1 Lordscent StfuareyouGod Jacksparrow1207 UndisputedBosom mhisblis vicstar windupmerchant pussyeater jaxxy Randy91 kingcheezypuff jarizod agu87 zucoraads manerz freeworldzs melonny johnson232 lasveg naturalvawes flashh Tredin Adewunmiopeyemi udmaster cindybabe22 sancheyH1 vanquay Drienzia oubenji discroprophet and those I can't remember) I got you mentions, the good and bad ones. I love you all

And to every other person in romance land, Let peace reign!!!! smiley abeg no bashing

Now lets party tongue
I came with rice, coke, origin. It will go round don't rush just sit where you are.

*Adunnowhattosaytothegrammarians*
lol welcome back
Re: I Love You All. by Kaira333: 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
Did you saw my message madam kirikiri.
Did u saw? Cha!! God have mercy
Re: I Love You All. by mizzbouqui(f): 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
Kaira333:
Did u saw? Cha!! God have mercy
You should have politely corrected him
Re: I Love You All. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:

maybe na female version of sexxkillz
Re: I Love You All. by mizzbouqui(f): 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
maybe na female version of sexxkillz
smiley
Re: I Love You All. by Kaira333: 3:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:

OK ma.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Rub D Head Of Junior B4 Entering A Woman's Website (18+) / .......closed. / What Do You Think Abut Long Distance Reationship

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.