Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

What Do You Think Abut Long Distance Reationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Abut Long Distance Reationship (5987 Views)

Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Abut Long Distance Reationship by joke81(f): 3:46pm On May 27, 2010
what do you think about long distance relationship ?
does it work,is it worth waiting for?
Re: What Do You Think Abut Long Distance Reationship by steve49ja(m): 3:54pm On May 27, 2010
If you havent started, try to stay away from it as far as possible.
If you're already in it, you need energy but the secret is trust if the person/relationship is worth it (only you can determine da worth)
Re: What Do You Think Abut Long Distance Reationship by BeautfulB(f): 3:59pm On May 27, 2010
yes, it works for me, and we are still going on and on.

we'll be heading to the alter very soon
Re: What Do You Think Abut Long Distance Reationship by petebor02(m): 4:10pm On May 27, 2010
infact,it all about headache.4me i hate it.as the guy u must be ready to be maybe the 5th lover
Re: What Do You Think Abut Long Distance Reationship by 190: 4:14pm On May 27, 2010
^^

my younger brother and his Gurl are abt 4yrs old in their affairs
recently sometin happened that made them go in2 a LDR
he is abt 6hr drive from her
do u tink their Affair stand a chance!
Re: What Do You Think Abut Long Distance Reationship by iice(f): 4:44pm On May 27, 2010
Works for some, doesn't for others.

Personally. . .it's work and stress and i don't do well with stress.
Re: What Do You Think Abut Long Distance Reationship by blankees(m): 5:25pm On May 27, 2010
[td]yes, it works for me, and we are still going on and on[/td]
Yap agree wit u, itz really based on trust from both parties. Once da trust is dere my broda ur mind will be rest.
Re: What Do You Think Abut Long Distance Reationship by Shola2009(m): 6:00pm On May 27, 2010
errr. . nahh! all those long distance crap are a no no!
Re: What Do You Think Abut Long Distance Reationship by pweetyme1: 6:24pm On May 27, 2010
i wuz in a long distance relationship for about 4yrs n it just crashed down in a month! its rily difficult, tho twill work if both parties can trust each oda widout doubt, d love has to b really strong 2, n den d determination to stick to 1 anoda!
Re: What Do You Think Abut Long Distance Reationship by yme1(f): 6:59pm On May 27, 2010
everything is like a brand new date when you two get together undecided

it takes strong people to keep it going tho
Re: What Do You Think Abut Long Distance Reationship by tkb417(m): 7:16pm On May 27, 2010
y me:

everything is like a brand new date when you two get together undecided

it takes strong people to keep it going tho

you and i have to start ours soon b4 i think of moving down to where u are

long distance or not, na me and u forever cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Abut Long Distance Reationship by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:32pm On May 27, 2010
Its stressful but what keeps it going is the love and trust we both have for each other.

It also helps to set some ground rules.
Re: What Do You Think Abut Long Distance Reationship by tkb417(m): 7:34pm On May 27, 2010
ThoniaSlim:

Its stressful but what keeps it going is the love and trust we both have for each other.

It also helps to set some ground rules.
thank God it works

ill need u to teach us (tkb & yme) how to go about it

ground rules shey? coolio
Re: What Do You Think Abut Long Distance Reationship by zebra543: 7:43pm On May 27, 2010
im not sure, im trying one out now see how it goes, he's all the way in edingburgh cry cry cry cry
Re: What Do You Think Abut Long Distance Reationship by Kelvinj(m): 7:49pm On May 27, 2010
well it rockz 4 me, infact i & my wifey are in a LDR, The watch word is TRUST, once u guys trust each other the love grows & u want each other everyday. Makes u appreciate ur partner lol
Re: What Do You Think Abut Long Distance Reationship by yme1(f): 8:06pm On May 27, 2010
tkb417:

you and i have to start ours soon b4 i think of moving down to where u are

long distance or not, na me and u forever cheesy grin cheesy
nah with 8 months belle you go come take meet me grin grin

tkb417:

thank God it works
ill need u to teach us (tkb & yme) how to go about it
ground rules shey? coolio
it works for some!!!!!!!!!!!
but i have been there and partially still there embarassed
beleive me i gat nurrin to do with distance anymore grin
Re: What Do You Think Abut Long Distance Reationship by tkb417(m): 8:23pm On May 27, 2010
it works for some!!!!!!!!!!!
but i have been there and partially still there
beleive me i gat nurrin to do with distance anymore
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Do You Think Abut Long Distance Reationship by yme1(f): 8:31pm On May 27, 2010
tkb417:

embarassed embarassed embarassed
dont do that to me baby you know with ya i break the rules wink cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Abut Long Distance Reationship by nnaemmy(m): 11:14pm On May 27, 2010
well, it works 4 some pple. like myself, i'm having a distance affair.
Re: What Do You Think Abut Long Distance Reationship by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 27, 2010
Re: What Do You Think Abut Long Distance Reationship

cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Abut Long Distance Reationship by deneut: 5:26am On May 28, 2010
it works,if both of them want it to work.i.e it takes two to tango
Re: What Do You Think Abut Long Distance Reationship by NET1(m): 11:33am On May 28, 2010
From my expereience, it only has a [size=20pt]7% [/size] chance of survival.

Will not try it again,

.NET
Re: What Do You Think Abut Long Distance Reationship by messiah(m): 11:35am On May 28, 2010
Statistically, just like interracial dating, no matter how long it lasts, it's bound to fail in the end.
Is it worth the risk? undecided
Re: What Do You Think Abut Long Distance Reationship by md4real(m): 11:37am On May 28, 2010
It works for the not jealous types. That is, over look somethings you partner might be involved in like not been faithful
Re: What Do You Think Abut Long Distance Reationship by hassymo5(m): 11:40am On May 28, 2010
long distance relationship is always a problem

md4real:

It works for the not jealous types. That is, over look somethings you partner might be involved in like not been faithful

you mean pretense, never in your life should you pretend in any relationship. this is the worse advice ever given
Re: What Do You Think Abut Long Distance Reationship by oisehumen(m): 11:41am On May 28, 2010
Suicidal!. Heartbreak! Pains!
Re: What Do You Think Abut Long Distance Reationship by Ak4ril(m): 11:44am On May 28, 2010
As far as I am concerned, it is a capital NO!
Re: What Do You Think Abut Long Distance Reationship by hassymo5(m): 11:46am On May 28, 2010
hassymo5:

long distance relationship is always a problem

md4real:

you mean pretense, never in your life should you pretend in any relationship. this is the worse advice ever given
Re: What Do You Think Abut Long Distance Reationship by Ak4ril(m): 11:46am On May 28, 2010
md4real:

IT SEEMS YOU ARE NOT READY FOR A SERIOUS AND FAITHFUL RELATIONSHIP
Re: What Do You Think Abut Long Distance Reationship by ayo84(m): 11:47am On May 28, 2010
if they really, luv each other, when i mean LOVE, i really mean real undiluted, friendtight kind of luv, even if it was 10 years of having a long distance relationship, they wud still cope
Re: What Do You Think Abut Long Distance Reationship by hassymo5(m): 11:49am On May 28, 2010
md4real:

Re: What Do You Think Abut Long Distance Reationship by topkin(m): 11:50am On May 28, 2010
Personally, I think it's not the best! Even when both parties are willing, some circumstances/situation cause a lot of friction. I just think it should be avoided. It's different if it's a married couple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! / Select What You Love Most About Your Woman By Making This Choice (photo) / See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day ( PHOTO )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.