Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke (25450 Views)

Video: Former President Jonathan Is Broke EX-PDP Youth Leader Deji / Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say Nigeria Was Broke –amaechi / Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke by tico1212(m): 11:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
tolulakin:

Bros, I am more a stakeholder in Osun than you can agree with. In the last one year, I have had personal interactions with those who feed you with these funny lies and I must tell you, even them understand that the reason there came an allocation shortfall was the price of crude globally...they just had to save face because politics was around the corner and that was why they had to hang it all on Jonathan.

Since when Buhari came on board, have you seen Aregbesola complain of the FG shortchanging him even though he has received even worse amounts from the Federal purse from June 2015 forward? He will not complain, because there is no longer a Jonathan neck on which he can hang his foolishness.

If you say he borrowed to pay salaries because his allocation went down to 1.2bn, lets do a simple Maths. He was getting 1.2bn, the LG allocation was as well averagely 1.2bn and we both know that LGs have not received allocations from Aregbesola for years, he only sends them stipends. That makes a total of 2.4bn. Aregbesola himself admitted to having a total monthly wage bill of 2.9bn. It means, when he gets allocations for two months, he could go on and pay a month and still have 1.9bn leftover to cater for capital projects. So, why borrow to pay salaries and then go on to owe six months? Are you not following the logic?

And then a simpler economic question for you. The allocation shortfall started sometimes around 2013 ending, bit by bit. Did Aregbesola start borrowing in 2013? What happened to the 25bn loan he took in 2011? The 1bn Agric loan in the same year? The 45bn bond he took in 2012? And a host of others...you can google all these and verify!

And to directly answer your challenge...I live in Osun, I breathe Osun air and I drink its water! If you have better economic arguments for your political support, please bring them forward, I will diligently show people here that not all Osun people are gullible!

Thanks for the info, thats the point most pple dont understand..
Re: Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke by HtwoOw: 5:52am On Aug 04, 2016
You have had interactions with those who feed you ?

You must be very stewpyd , Do you know who i am ? Do you know what i do ? fact that we comment here together doesn't mean you can just talk to people any how you like , take note of that .

You are not a stake holder in Osun, Stop lying to your ancestors . If you were , your comment would be different because you would see things from a different perspective

I wrote my comment with proof , send us those links , Ok?? that said , everything you wrote is to defame governor aregbesola , and no , he is not building just schools but you wouldn't know that would you Being a stake holder , you should know the salary he's paid so far, why don't you tell us ?

tolulakin:

Bros, I am more a stakeholder in Osun than you can agree with. In the last one year, I have had personal interactions with those who feed you with these funny lies and I must tell you, even them understand that the reason there came an allocation shortfall was the price of crude globally...they just had to save face because politics was around the corner and that was why they had to hang it all on Jonathan.

Since when Buhari came on board, have you seen Aregbesola complain of the FG shortchanging him even though he has received even worse amounts from the Federal purse from June 2015 forward? He will not complain, because there is no longer a Jonathan neck on which he can hang his foolishness.

If you say he borrowed to pay salaries because his allocation went down to 1.2bn, lets do a simple Maths. He was getting 1.2bn, the LG allocation was as well averagely 1.2bn and we both know that LGs have not received allocations from Aregbesola for years, he only sends them stipends. That makes a total of 2.4bn. Aregbesola himself admitted to having a total monthly wage bill of 2.9bn. It means, when he gets allocations for two months, he could go on and pay a month and still have 1.9bn leftover to cater for capital projects. So, why borrow to pay salaries and then go on to owe six months? Are you not following the logic?

And then a simpler economic question for you. The allocation shortfall started sometimes around 2013 ending, bit by bit. Did Aregbesola start borrowing in 2013? What happened to the 25bn loan he took in 2011? The 1bn Agric loan in the same year? The 45bn bond he took in 2012? And a host of others...you can google all these and verify!

And to directly answer your challenge...I live in Osun, I breathe Osun air and I drink its water! If you have better economic arguments for your political support, please bring them forward, I will diligently show people here that not all Osun people are gullible!
Re: Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke by omaguibu(m): 7:33am On Aug 04, 2016
Amaechi, sometimes you talk as if you reason from from your anus. You are indirectly indicting your govt. If Okonjo Iweala knew a negative comment from a state Governor could drive investors, how much more if it comes from a Presdent. Buhari and your likes have no business being in Government.
Re: Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 04, 2016
HtwoOw:
You have had interactions with those who feed you ?

You must be very stewpyd , Do you know who i am ? Do you know what i do ? fact that we comment here together doesn't mean you can just talk to people any how you like , take note of that .

You are not a stake holder in Osun, Stop lying to your ancestors . If you were , your comment would be different because you would see things from a different perspective

I wrote my comment with proof , send us those links , Ok?? that said , everything you wrote is to defame governor aregbesola , and no , he is not building just schools but you wouldn't know that would you Being a stake holder , you should know the salary he's paid so far, why don't you tell us ?

I was not going to insult you before but now I will since you brought it up.

You see, if you were someone who amounts to anything, you will not in anyway come here and insult people. But I must point out to the reading audience how much of a f.ool you are. You do not know me obviously, and I give no hoot about who you are or what any of your generations have ever been. If you could justify Aregbesola's salary style, then you are in no way a reasonable person that anybody should take serious.

Yes, I know the salaries Aregbesola has paid. He started paying half salaries last year July, paid that half from July to March this year and he is owing half of nine months salary plus April to July in full. Presently, he is busy negotiating with the NLC to forfeit the nine month arrears and allow him start full salaries from April. If that is a lie, then show us proof that I have lied.

Presently, the Osogbo High School Building in Oke-Fia being constructed by Slavia Yeditepe is being worked on everyday...and the prospective teachers are not getting paid. The High School building at Unity School, Ikirun road is also under construction...same goes for Ataoja High School that just got completed...Oba Adesoji Aderemi road is being worked on everyday, especially at its intersection with the Abere road and the same Slavia Yeditepe is there wasting billions that should have put smiles on the faces of our people. RATCON is at the Gbongan intersection building a trumpet intersection that we are still wondering in what year it will become useful. How do you justify using the bailout fund to do all these when the salaries for which it was meant are being slashed in half? Or do we talk about the f.oolish cargo airport project in Ido-Osun that Osun people will watch their money disappear into without results? Was it not after the bailout was received that your Aregbesola went on to approve an almost 4bn upward review of the contract sum? If I am lying, come out with proofs to claim otherwise, if you cannot prove otherwise, then you have only come here to display your crass ignorance.

Talking about some people feeding me, you cannot feed me, your generations cannot feed me...and make no mistake about it, you are too irrelevant to even consider being my benefactor.

For the records, whenever you have to come here and comment, please make sure you come with facts and figures and not insults. I have come with facts and my figures that I can stand by anytime....stop making the rest of us Osun indigenes look like i.diots. People like you are the reasons why foreigners think we all have lost our minds.

Have a great day dear friend!
Re: Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke by HtwoOw: 9:58am On Aug 04, 2016
kiss by their comments you shall know them and by their manner of speaking you'll know those who refused parental training

Everything you wrote is just that 'what you wrote' provide news links to back it up. Almost everything in the world today is on the news

The fact that you lied earlier means you'll lie again and again if the need be so expect no more quotes from me

And for the record 4 months ago osuns allocation was 6 million yet the man paid half salaries till date, compared to other states where workers are owed salaries upto 18 months, that is on the news as well punch and even here on nairaland, those also include. PDP states with allocation triple Osun's

Construction works are ongoing not because he just paid them, but you wouldn't know terms that nullifies / voids a contract would you?

First any construction requiring concrete casting such as bridges will be left until the concrete has set and that may be upto 3 months depending on type and volume of concrete used

Secondly. When you sign a contract that's to be completed within a stipulated date, if client (governor / state) fails to meet his obligation, contractor has the right to charge state for every day the work is delayed , man power, plant items etc, that's probably millions per day . Yet it's people like you who would scream blue murder about looting the state with abandoned projects

And you calling an airport a foolish cargo airport shows how mentally frustrated you are, ordinary road to Adeleke University just paved has boosted the economy of that area let alone an airport

People of Osun are not stupid, but there are some of you that are frustrated

tolulakin:

I was not going to insult you before but now I will since you brought it up.

You see, if you were someone who amounts to anything, you will not in anyway come here and insult people. But I must point out to the reading audience how much of a f.ool you are. You do not know me obviously, and I give no hoot about who you are or what any of your generations have ever been. If you could justify Aregbesola's salary style, then you are in no way a reasonable person that anybody should take serious.

Yes, I know the salaries Aregbesola has paid. He started paying half salaries last year July, paid that half from July to March this year and he is owing half of nine months salary plus April to July in full. Presently, he is busy negotiating with the NLC to forfeit the nine month arrears and allow him start full salaries from April. If that is a lie, then show us proof that I have lied.

Presently, the Osogbo High School Building in Oke-Fia being constructed by Slavia Yeditepe is being worked on everyday...and the prospective teachers are not getting paid. The High School building at Unity School, Ikirun road is also under construction...same goes for Ataoja High School that just got completed...Oba Adesoji Aderemi road is being worked on everyday, especially at its intersection with the Abere road and the same Slavia Yeditepe is there wasting billions that should have put smiles on the faces of our people. RATCON is at the Gbongan intersection building a trumpet intersection that we are still wondering in what year it will become useful. How do you justify using the bailout fund to do all these when the salaries for which it was meant are being slashed in half? Or do we talk about the f.oolish cargo airport project in Ido-Osun that Osun people will watch their money disappear into without results? Was it not after the bailout was received that your Aregbesola went on to approve an almost 4bn upward review of the contract sum? If I am lying, come out with proofs to claim otherwise, if you cannot prove otherwise, then you have only come here to display your crass ignorance.

Talking about some people feeding me, you cannot feed me, your generations cannot feed me...and make no mistake about it, you are too irrelevant to even consider being my benefactor.

For the records, whenever you have to come here and comment, please make sure you come with facts and figures and not insults. I have come with facts and my figures that I can stand by anytime....stop making the rest of us Osun indigenes look like i.diots. People like you are the reasons why foreigners think we all have lost our minds.

Have a great day dear friend!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 04, 2016
HtwoOw:
kiss by their comments you shall know them and by their manner of speaking you'll know those who refused parental training

Everything you wrote is just that 'what you wrote' provide news links to back it up. Almost everything in the world today is on the news

The fact that you lied earlier means you'll lie again and again if the need be so expect no more quotes from me

And for the record 4 months ago osuns allocation was 6 million yet the man paid half salaries till date, compared to other states where workers are owed salaries upto 18 months, that is on the news as well punch and even here on nairaland, those also include. PDP states with allocation triple Osun's

Construction works are ongoing not because he just paid them, but you wouldn't know terms that nullifies / voids a contract would you?

First any construction requiring concrete casting such as bridges will be left until the concrete has set and that may be upto 3 months depending on type and volume of concrete used

Secondly. When you sign a contract that's to be completed within a stipulated date, if client (governor / state) fails to meet his obligation, contractor has the right to charge state for every day the work is delayed , man power, plant items etc, that's probably millions per day . Yet it's people like you who would scream blue murder about looting the state with abandoned projects

And you calling an airport a foolish cargo airport shows how mentally frustrated you are, ordinary road to Adeleke University just paved has boosted the economy of that area let alone an airport

People of Osun are not stupid, but there are some of you that are frustrated

That you will assume that I do not know what it takes to run a contract procedure shows how shallow your thoughts are. Not everybody who post on Nairaland are ignorant you know? If you may know, I am a Civil Engineer, with years and years of project experience behind me. Put that aside and take into consideration the fact that I am presently a Broadcaster and I take pains to seek out my truth before I spill it. What are you? Some faceless f.ools who just accidentally learnt English and think they can insult everybody?

Show us your news proofs that will show people reading us that I am lying. I have not lied in any of my posts, I brought up verifiable facts, bring yours up and stop being a f.ool.

You see, some of us were trained by sensible parents...what trained you? It can't be a human who trained you, can only be a Monkey since such levels of derogation can only be found in apes. I am no PDP sympathizer, infact, a lot of them disgust me...but need I tell you, that Rauf Aregbesola's style of government is not only anti-people in the present, but is also anti-future for the coming generations. When you take your time to study how his loans are structured, your senses could open and you might acquire the capacity to think better.

Until then, this is my last reply to you...I have better things to do than waste my time responding to never-do-wells who are seeking their daily bread by praise-singing non-patriotic leaders thereby bringing their generational legacies into disrepute. Your forefathers must be ashamed of you!

Take care dear friend, may God find time to heal your senses and may He find reason to provide you with a better source of food other than the crumbs that fall off the table of politicians.

Namaste!
Re: Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke by HtwoOw: 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
Again , you can't make your point without insulting , From a civil engineer to a broadcaster

Largest lie of the century

Oh , like i said , you are frustrated . Buh bye
tolulakin:

That you will assume that I do not know what it takes to run a contract procedure shows how shallow your thoughts are. Not everybody who post on Nairaland are ignorant you know? If you may know, I am a Civil Engineer, with years and years of project experience behind me. Put that aside and take into consideration the fact that I am presently a Broadcaster and I take pains to seek out my truth before I spill it. What are you? Some faceless f.ools who just accidentally learnt English and think they can insult everybody?

Show us your news proofs that will show people reading us that I am lying. I have not lied in any of my posts, I brought up verifiable facts, bring yours up and stop being a f.ool.

You see, some of us were trained by sensible parents...what trained you? It can't be a human who trained you, can only be a Monkey since such levels of derogation can only be found in apes. I am no PDP sympathizer, infact, a lot of them disgust me...but need I tell you, that Rauf Aregbesola's style of government is not only anti-people in the present, but is also anti-future for the coming generations. When you take your time to study how his loans are structured, your senses could open and you might acquire the capacity to think better.

Until then, this is my last reply to you...I have better things to do than waste my time responding to never-do-wells who are seeking their daily bread by praise-singing non-patriotic leaders thereby bringing their generational legacies into disrepute. Your forefathers must be ashamed of you!

Take care dear friend, may God find time to heal your senses and may He find reason to provide you with a better source of food other than the crumbs that fall off the table of politicians.

Namaste!
Re: Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
HtwoOw:
Again , you can't make your point without insulting , From a civil engineer to a broadcaster

Largest lie of the century

Oh , like i said , you are frustrated . Buh bye

I will break my silence to respond to your last allegation. It pains me that despite all your English, you cannot understand a simple career shift. You have not in your long, meaningless existence seen a Lawyer who became a musician? Example is Falz...or another experienced Lawyer who became an actor? Example Femi Adebayo....Get more experience olodo and with it, try and get more common sense!

I am a Civil Engineer bleted projects in Osogbo and some TETFUND jobs in Ibadan that I personally executed for contractors.

But then, I am a blogger, a writer and a speaker by personal ability and I have presented shows on at least four modern radio stations. People like you can even get help on my present show...lolz...We serve job seekers and those seeking business ideas. I might just add you to the list of targets...a low-lifer who desperately needs rehabilitation.

Lolz...go get a life bro...I have mine!
Re: Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke by djkirkoo2(m): 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
HtwoOw:

If you don't live in Osun , i don't need to argue with you , and if you need further clarification on how Aregbe spent the bail out , Visit Osun !
You haven't answer my question. Is Aregbesola owing salaries?
Re: Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke by HtwoOw: 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hahahahahahahahah , Career shift, You probably have ND/HND/ BSc being a civil engineer and all , Perhaps you meant bricklayer grin grin grin

What i do not understand is why you would spend 2 , 5 or 7 years studying to be a civil engineer and decide to start working as a blogger or on a radio station ?

You company didn't win any Aregbe Bid hahahahahahahahha

I don't need a job from you , but thanks for offering , its not easy to leave 7years of education for Blogging grin grin grin grin

tolulakin:

I will break my silence to respond to your last allegation. It pains me that despite all your English, you cannot understand a simple career shift. You have not in your long, meaningless existence seen a Lawyer who became a musician? Example is Falz...or another experienced Lawyer who became an actor? Example Femi Adebayo....Get more experience olodo and with it, try and get more common sense!

I am a Civil Engineer bleted projects in Osogbo and some TETFUND jobs in Ibadan that I personally executed for contractors.

But then, I am a blogger, a writer and a speaker by personal ability and I have presented shows on at least four modern radio stations. People like you can even get help on my present show...lolz...We serve job seekers and those seeking business ideas. I might just add you to the list of targets...a low-lifer who desperately needs rehabilitation.

Lolz...go get a life bro...I have mine!
Re: Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke by LuvU2: 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
Awaja:
grin
helo Awaja
Re: Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke by LuvU2: 6:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
3rdlegxxx
Re: Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke by Awaja(m): 8:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
LuvU2:
helo Awaja
Hello #luvU2
Re: Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke by LuvU2: 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
Awaja:

Hello #luvU2
Hi evening Awaja smiley
Sorry for the bother. Pls i plead for your vote of my candidate,falconey come saturday for the post of mr nairaland.
I would keep u posted so u dont work urself up when searching for the voting thread.

Awaiting ur reply dear

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke by Awaja(m): 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
LuvU2:
Hi evening Awaja smiley
Sorry for the bother. Pls i plead for your vote of my candidate,falconey come saturday for the post of mr nairaland.
I would keep u posted so u dont work urself up when searching for the voting thread.

Awaiting ur reply dear
till then
keep me posted Like u said.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke by LuvU2: 9:13pm On Aug 04, 2016
Awaja:

till then
keep me posted Like u said.
Thank u dear
Re: Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
LuvU2:
3rdlegxxx

shuo!! what i do na? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti Lawmaker Removes EFCC Marking On Building (photo) / Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari / Prof Awuzie: Why Tinubu’s Billions Can’t Help Him To Be President In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.