Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Is This Romantic??? (Pics). - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Romantic??? (Pics). (4040 Views)

Man Uses Song Titles To Toast A Girl He Likes, And Its So Romantic (pics / See This Romantic Photo Of A Girl Holding Her Pant / Do You Do This Often? So Romantic.... (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Romantic??? (Pics). by MENZPRIDE(m): 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2016
mizzbouqui:

He is not romantic

He's your guy, I guess he knows you better.
He might be romantic by trying to lighten your mood with such a funny move. But, well... You did'nt catch the joke, probably cuz he's no AY or BOVI.
Imagine a scenario where had used his last 2k to buy Fried Rice, Chicken, Salad n Juice for you only for you to pick some few grains and tell him "Baby I did'nt ask you to buy this, I would have preferred Bolle n Fish with a bottle of mineral"

What would be his reaction
Re: Is This Romantic??? (Pics). by abbeyology88(m): 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
Why you all talking as if u don't undastand d simple english here.

A question waz azked:
Wetin u wan chop?

U responded:

I don't Know.

So u were given ur request.

If she say Rice n Chicken

Am sure she will get it.

D guy even nice self
If na me I go write th IDK on stones grin

Ask d OP, wen I asked her, on our date, dat wetin she go chop, she responded "I am shy"

I just write "I am shy" on the table say make she dey lick am like ice cream grin grin grin

Mizzbouqui, shey I lie grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Romantic??? (Pics). by Chazzyboy: 12:12am On Aug 04, 2016
mizzbouqui:
I know you will support it
u did well
Re: Is This Romantic??? (Pics). by Archarofficial: 12:19am On Aug 04, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Saw this somewhere
But he is not at fault tho undecided
it's simple. The guy is trying to make a point. The girl is probably never certain of what she wants and she's always saying "I dont know" and it annoys him. So he's just being sarcastic about it. Nice technique tho. #Love it

1 Like

Re: Is This Romantic??? (Pics). by mizzbouqui(f): 8:49am On Aug 04, 2016
MENZPRIDE:

He's your guy, I guess he knows you better.
He might be romantic by trying to lighten your mood with such a funny move. But, well... You did'nt catch the joke, probably cuz he's no AY or BOVI.
Imagine a scenario where had used his last 2k to buy Fried Rice, Chicken, Salad n Juice for you only for you to pick some few grains and tell him "Baby I did'nt ask you to buy this, I would have preferred Bolle n Fish with a bottle of mineral"

What would be his reaction
He is not my guy, but I don't pretend when I'm hungry oo
Re: Is This Romantic??? (Pics). by mizzbouqui(f): 9:16am On Aug 04, 2016
potbelly:
funny personal text though... @ op smiley
@ op, i actually turned my laptop upside down... tongue
Hmph
Re: Is This Romantic??? (Pics). by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 9:24am On Aug 04, 2016
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Is This Romantic??? (Pics). by potbelly(m): 9:35am On Aug 04, 2016
Which Means? smiley
mizzbouqui:

Hmph
Re: Is This Romantic??? (Pics). by MENZPRIDE(m): 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
mizzbouqui:

He is not my guy, but I don't pretend when I'm hungry oo

You don't pretend when you are hungry? Wow!! You must be a Different n Unique Specie out of a Thousand other Girls.
So how would you have reacted, considering the scenario above, if it were you??
Re: Is This Romantic??? (Pics). by mizzbouqui(f): 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
MENZPRIDE:

You don't pretend when you are hungry? Wow!! You must be a Different n Unique Specie out of a Thousand other Girls.
So how would you have reacted, considering the scenario above, if it were you??
I can't reply I don't know talkless of you giving me that
Re: Is This Romantic??? (Pics). by Hushee(m): 7:06pm On Aug 04, 2016
He's definitely out of his mind.
Re: Is This Romantic??? (Pics). by mizzbouqui(f): 7:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hushee:
He's definitely out of his mind.
Lolsss cheesy cheesy, so what would you do if a lady tell you "I don't know" when you ask her what she will eat
Re: Is This Romantic??? (Pics). by Hushee(m): 9:25am On Aug 05, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Lolsss cheesy cheesy, so what would you do if a lady tell you "I don't know" when you ask her what she will eat
It depends on my mood o, on a normal day I'll surely get her something I know she likes. But I really hate pretenders.
Re: Is This Romantic??? (Pics). by Diamondqueen(f): 9:50am On Aug 05, 2016
It's funny. I'd just laugh over it

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which One Would You Rather Pick? / DIABETES Causes INFERTILITY. A New Study Have Revealed! The Natural Way Out! / WOMEN: The Manipulative Power of the Word "Favor" & How to Bypass It [PICTURES]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.