Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed (681 Views)

She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) / In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. / My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by Marcan(m): 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
I have a girlfriend, we've been dating for some time now, once in a while we get mad at each other and get after over a couple of weeks or days....I have thought about breaking up with her before because I felt I was sacrificing too much because of the relationship, me and my very close friend are not in good terms because of her, but it never bothered me because I love her....I knew she loved me initially but I can't say that now because I feel she's seeing/having feelings for another guy. I confronted her about she denied saying she only loves me and no one else. I make sure I make her happy, I give her money without her even asking, give her random gifts....The recent happening is that I"ll send her airtime of #1000 weekly which I have never failed to do since we started dating, but she would never call me unless I call her, the best she does is send me call me back message..
She has never let me have sex with her from the start of the relationship till date but I never bothered because I love her and respect her choices.
I am getting frustrated with the relationship, should I move on with my life or continue with the relationship
Re: Advice Needed by kelsidengkucio(m): 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
You know what to do why ask?... Just bounce
Re: Advice Needed by zinachidi(m): 12:20pm On Aug 03, 2016
you're talking like you are being forced to like the girl. if she is giving you too much trouble then break the relationship.
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
grin

It's really hard when ur the only one trying to fix the shii...

Relationship shud make u happy and contented but if u feel like ur the only one doing all the things so it will workout, u better put it down and leave it... Talk to her and try if u can fix it both.. If she's reluctant to do some changes, then drop ur last card and walkout...
Re: Advice Needed by Wildheather(f): 12:22pm On Aug 03, 2016
Guy you be ATM o, in this Buhari economy you are sending #1000 recharge card weekly... You need no one to tell you, she's obviously using you.
Re: Advice Needed by firstking01(m): 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
See this mumu boy, smh...girls have taught me lessons in life i swearundecided…the current girl i'm dating doesn't know i'm working...whenever we meet in the evening she'd ask me where i'm coming from i'd tell her i'm coming from my family house

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by Daniel2289(m): 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
Y were u doin all these to urself Giving all ur power to a woman, tryin to buy her affection with money n gifts....

It doesn't always work like dat. I think u were being too nice to dis ur girl. What have u benefited in dis relationship?? U need to ask urself dat question. Relationship ought to b a 50/50 tin.. But u were only d one rolling d Boat in ur relationship. Dat was a Horrible idea.

Be dat as it may.. Since u are getting confused n frustrated in dis relationship, y not take a break and learn from d experience u have gotten in dis ur relationship..

Also try n research if dis ur girl is really dating someone elsewhere...
Re: Advice Needed by RichieDaVinci01(m): 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2016
Buhahahaha you buy airtime for her and she doesn't even call......Nawa oooo if you calculate the money you never buy land?
Plus you never bang am *rolls on the ground*
Bruh she just uses you to get money while another niqqa be banging her
Advice: pullout unexpectedly

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
Marcan:
I have a girlfriend, we've been dating for some time now, once in a while we get mad at each other and get after over a couple of weeks or days....I have thought about breaking up with her before because I felt I was sacrificing too much because of the relationship, me and my very close friend are not in good terms because of her, but it never bothered me because I love her....I knew she loved me initially but I can't say that now because I feel she's seeing/having feelings for another guy. I confronted her about she denied saying she only loves me and no one else. I make sure I make her happy, I give her money without her even asking, give her random gifts....The recent happening is that I"ll send her airtime of #1000 weekly which I have never failed to do since we started dating, but she would never call me unless I call her, the best she does is send me call me back message..
She has never let me have sex with her from the start of the relationship till date but I never bothered because I love her and respect her choices.
I am getting frustrated with the relationship, should I move on with my life or continue with the relationship
try and fucck dat punanii even if na once.....n make sure u fucck all d money n recharge card comot her body,,,,then bounce
Re: Advice Needed by Gbemiie: 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
lolx
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
Absence of peace does not only happen in times of war, no, but also in any relationship/association that zaps one positive energy - your situation as a case study.

Take it from me, any relationship that brings more negative energy than a positive one should be discarded with immediate alacrity. A relationship should be enjoyed not endured.

Start now to live on the principle of reciprocation. Pretension especially to one's detriment is a crime.
Re: Advice Needed by Marcan(m): 6:34pm On Aug 03, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Lol.

Foolish boy.

People like you should be tied to a tree, and flogged. Seriously.

I have nothing to say to you. . . So stupid in love.
Thanks bro
Re: Advice Needed by Marcan(m): 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2016
Empero1:
Absence of peace does not only happen in times of war, no, but in any relationship/association that zaps one positive energy - your situation as a case study.

Take it from me, any relationship that brings more negative energy than a positive one should be discarded with immediate alacrity. A relationship should be enjoyed not endured.

Start now to live on the principle of reciprocation. Pretension especially to one's detriment is a crime.
Thank u so much. God bless you
Re: Advice Needed by Vikky014(f): 8:00pm On Aug 03, 2016
Empero1:
Absence of peace does not only happen in times of war, no, but also in any relationship/association that zaps one positive energy - your situation as a case study.

EXACTLY. U NAILED IT
Re: Advice Needed by Vikky014(f): 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
Marcan:
move on wt ur life. d girl jst friendzoned you

(1) (Reply)

All Futa Students / My Wedding Pix / Stop Violence Against Women! #saveawoman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.