Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) (48610 Views)

A'rese ,the Voice Nigeria Winner's Stolen Car has been Found / A'rese: The Voice Nigeria Winner's N7million SUV Has Been Found (pics) / Edu Emerges Nigeria Winner Of Airtel Trace Music Star 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by Nuzy: 12:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
The first edition of the Airtel sponsored Voice Of Nigeria competition that spanned several weeks came to an end on sunday July 31st with Arese emerging winner of the highly contested crown. For winning the competition, Arese walks away with a recording contract with Universal, an SUV from Africa Magic worth 7 million naira and a 4-day all-expense paid trip for two to Abu Dhabi courtesy Etihad Airways.She was presented with the 7 million naira worth SUV today .Below are pictures of the brand new red colour Ford SUV.
The Voice Nigeria was sponsored by Airtel in conjunction with Coca Cola.

http://www.naijacookies.com/2016/08/voice-of-nigeria-competition-winner.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by Luckylife(m): 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2016
Ok

2 Likes

Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by Kelly2713(m): 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
will she marry me?. am not after her money ooooooo

46 Likes

Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
I can't buy this ugly SUV for Cutesexy1. I can only buy severely damaged ones for Onila and Ireneony.

20 Likes

Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by andray12(m): 4:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
nice ford ecosport

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
This girl nor suppose win o angry, but congrats to her

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by handysuzy(f): 6:14pm On Aug 03, 2016
Ojoro people, shey na this girl suppose win?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 6:14pm On Aug 03, 2016
I'm not interested
Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by Lincoln275(m): 6:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
nice suv, looks like mine

1 Like

Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by Feranchek(m): 6:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
Choi!
Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
Omo this car fine ooo
Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by timilehin007(m): 6:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
Kelly2713:
probably after the car instead

3 Likes

Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by boolet: 6:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
CXLVII:
Cheap Toy! Airtel is really broke
Hmm... At least it's a brand new car for her...

3 Likes

Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by CXLVII: 6:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
Cheap Toy! Airtel is really broke if this is the best they can offer. Not even a 2016 RAV4

2 Likes

Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by Odunsco01(m): 6:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
Lincoln275:
nice suv, looks like mine
ok sir

1 Like

Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by BoboFashion(m): 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2016
Give me that 7 mill for an SUV, then you will see beta ride nah embarassed

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2016
Voice of Nigeria winner gets seven million Naira worth of SUV and some other mouth watering benefits

A literary competition from Etisalat and the winner gets one thousand pounds

Education

Rest in peace

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by Theoritical(m): 6:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
With the likes of Cornel, Nonso, Chike and Patrick' How on earth did Arese scaled through'' destiny differs though' couple with 9ja magic' Lolz

15 Likes

Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
Kelly2713:
Does she even have money?
Dont be suprise if she dnt have up to 5million in her bank account.
Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by AntiWailer: 6:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
That car is not worth 7Million Naira joor.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by myners007: 6:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
The Suv looks like Toyota matrix

1 Like

Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by modath(f): 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2016
david2:

I'm still hurt, still wondering who voted for her, not anyone i know did.... Chike killed it, Brenda was great too.

Anyway, I'm even side eyeing Mnet sef, The voice Nigeria that was recorded in South Africa, what a joke!!

4 Likes

Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by Dottore: 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2016
This toy cannot be 7million

2 Likes

Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2016
david2:
she sabi do doggy style pass the rest.

3 Likes

Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by Kelly2713(m): 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
Does she even have money? Dont be suprise if she dnt have up to 5million in her bank account.

i didn't take it too serious oooooooo boss

1 Like

Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
So all those noise about chike na only Twitter e end. Na wa o undecided
Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by salbis(m): 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
What a giant stride. I'm very happy for her. Please papa God pick my call.
Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
I read this thoroughly, over and all over again, but throughout the whole epistle..... She wasn't given money either in cash or cheque.. Maka why now? What will she use to maintain it?

Anyways

DrabeeyWasHere

2 Likes

Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by faitheverest(f): 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2016
Flexing don start!
Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by dacovajnr: 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2016
You mean this car am seeing is worth 7million ..it's well shocked

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason / Bettie Jennifer's Murder: Chris Attoh Flies To US After Wife's Death / The Two Outfits Bambam Wore At Her Traditional Wedding To Teddy A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.